You're the One

Only Look At Me

The dorm was strangely quiet when Yifan entered. It was usually filled with the sound of laughter or music, so it struck him as odd. Then he remembered that most of his bandmates had gone out for the evening. He'd heard them all planning to go out together, but he'd been too busy listening to music to give his input. Sitting his half eaten carton of jajjangmyeon on the table, he stretched languidly and made his way down the hall to his shared bedroom. He hesitated when he heard the strumming of a guitar and a soft voice singing. With a smile, he rounded the corner, his eyes landing on the smaller male sitting snugly on his bed. 

"Yixing? Why didn't you go out with everyone else?" he asked, sitting down on the bed opposite him. 

The younger male stopped strumming and glanced over at him. "I didn't feel like it." 

Yifan blinked at the short answer, watching in confusion as Yixing continued strumming as if he wasn't there. 

"Are you okay?" he asked. 

Yixing frowned at being interrupted again, his eyes sharp when he looked at the other male. "I'm fine." 

"You don't seem fine." Yifan sighed, getting up from the bed and going to his side of the room. He leaned in close. "What's wrong?" 

Yixing's frown deepened and moved away from him. "I told you I'm fine." he snapped. "Why don't you go ask Tao what's wrong." he muttered. 

His eyebrows scrunched in confusion, Yifan stared down at him. "What does Tao have to do with this?" 

Yixing rolled his eyes as if the answer was obvious. "You really are an idiot. Tao has everything to do with this. Maybe because you spend so much time with him. He's always all over you anyways." 

Yifan shook his head with a sigh. "You know that we're just friends. All of that pairing is just fanservice and you know it. Besides, we all stay in the same dorms. If I was messing around with Tao, you'd definitely know it."

The disgusted and appalled look he got from his lover let Yifan know that he'd said the wrong thing. The shorter male then proceeded to completely ignore him as he went back to his music. 

"Come on, Xing. Don't be mad at me..." Yifan muttered softly, coaxing the guitar out of his hand and sitting it on a nearby chair. He eased onto the bed beside Yixing and wrapped an arm around his waist. "You don't have to worry about anyone else. You know that..." he hesitated as if afraid that someone would overhear, but he knew the dorm was empty. "You know that you're the only one I love." 

Yixing paused his stalemate in order to look at his boyfriend. He could see the seriousness on his face, an expression reserved only for when they were alone, saying things to each other that they knew they shouldn't. He could tell Yifan was being honest, and he suddenly felt embarrassed for getting jealous. A light blush colored his cheek when he felt the other boy's thumb ghosting across his lip before he leaned in for a kiss. Yixing stiffened against the contact at first, but he eventually found himself kissing back softly, giving a surprised moan when Yifan dared to deepen the kiss with his skilled tongue. 

Yifan pulled back at the sound with a pleased grin. "So you're not mad at me anymore?" he asked cheekily. 

"Maybe..." Yixing trailed, allowing the other to pull him close. He sighed against his broad chest. "I'm sorry for...you know...getting jealous..." 

"It's okay, that's how I know you really love me." Yifan smirked. 

Yixing pushed him away, ignoring the pleased snickers at his bashful smile. 

At least Yifan had gotten that right.