final

White Lie

Chanyeol walked into yours and Kyungsoo’s shared apartment. He was pale faced and sluggishly threw himself face first into the leather sectional. Kyungsoo sighed exasperatedly. “What’s wrong this time Chanyeol, did Baekkie make fun of the noodle hair you had in high school again?” You couldn’t help but giggle.

Chanyeol glared, “No you asshat, it’s much worse than that. My Baekkie he… he…” Chanyeol cried out in self pity and once again shoved his face into the couch. Kyungsoo now becoming a bit concerned for his best friend, rubbed his back soothingly, attempting to coax an explanation from the emotional boy.

Chanyeol finally calm enough after his back rub and a mug of hot chocolate began to explain his predicament. “Today I learned that Baekhyun, he’s… he’s not, I mean no, he wasn’t a when I got in a relationship with him.” Kyungsoo looked at him sceptically, with an honest look of confusion. He honestly couldn't believe Chanyeol hadn’t had realized this fact before but he kept his mouth shut, as Chanyeol was genuinely upset.

However, Chanyeol understood the look his friend gave and chuckled sadly. “I know I’m being silly but you know I just see him and I think he’s mine. My perfect, innocent, little Baekhyun, who should only ever get touched by me, feel loved by me, but I was too late. I was too late…” Chanyeol teared up again and the sound of furious foot steps made its way to the couch from the front door. “Park Chanyeol!” Baekhyun screamed before throwing himself on top of his giant boyfriend. Nuzzling his face and rubbing their noses together Baekhyun continued. “You may have not been the person to have taken my ity, but you were the first person to have ever made love to me.” He clasped his arms around Chanyeol’s neck pulling him for a tight hug. “The first and the last. I love you more than anyone or anything and the world. You are my soul mate and no one from the past or future will ever be able to change that you stupid giant.”

Chanyeol smashed their lips together, picking himself off of the couch and pulling Baekhyun up with him, never letting their lips part. They ended up leaving your apartment lips interlocked with Baekhyun holding onto Chanyeol like a koala.

After their departure, Kyungsoo chuckles at his friends ridiculous outburst, “Chanyeol is so silly, how could he expect his 22 year old boyfriend to be a .” He laughed heartily. You replied, “He wasn’t that out of line, I mean it could have been possible, based on Baekhyun’s personali…” He didn’t let you finish. “Not everyone’s like you darling, a at 21, only getting her first boyfriend at 20 years old.” Laughing again he continued “My sweet innocent baby” he cooed. His condescending tone made your blood boil. You had never seen Kyungsoo behave in such a way, so you figured you could give him a taste of his own medicine

“Well actually darling I hate to be the barer of bad news but just because you're my first boyfriend doesn’t mean I’m still a .” It was all a huge lie, but the way that his eyes narrowed showed that you seemed convincing. “In fact I assure you that this innocent baby has lost her’s long ago.” You looked up triumphantly, expecting to see pure shock and were even planning on letting the cat out of the bag right away, yet Kyungsoo’s face is completely blank. He said absolutely nothing, only stood up and makes his way out of the living room.

You began to panic. “Does he really not care. Chanyeol was so upset yet Kyungsoo has said nothing. What if he really didn’t love you as much as you thought?” However, your thoughts are interrupted by a loud sound. Startled, you walk toward the direction of the noise and see Kyungsoo standing in front of the bedroom door with a broken door knob in his hands. Noticing your presence he turns to you with an obvious fake smile, that didn’t reach his wide eyes. “Looks like  I don’t know my own strength” he chuckles out before warily pushing through the now broken door.

You watched as he collapsed into the bed and covered his entirety with the blanket. Relieved but guilty, you realized your lie may have hurt him more than you originally had thought. “Kyungsoo”, you whispered softly, lying down next to him. “Kyungsoo, come out from under the covers, because I need to tell you something.” You are only met with a small grunt in reply. Slowly, you lifted the covers from his face, to be met with a face and pillow wet with tears. Your heart swells in affection and you snuggle yourself against your sensitive boyfriend. “Hey Kyunggie, I lied.” He turned around swiftly, looking you directly in the eye. “what?”

“I lied about losing my ity. It hurt my feelings that you were making fun of me for never having a boyfriend and I just wanted to get you back.” He sniffed one last time, then climbed on top of you to give a chaste peck.”I sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you feelings. I love everything about you, especially the fact that I’m the only person who has and will ever only be the object of your affections. At least I understand how Chanyeol feels now. Thank god it was lie.” He pulled you even closer to him  and held you possessively and continued, “You’re my precious baby and I’ll kill anybody who ever touches you.”

Smiling you whisper, “You know Kyunggie, I’m glad I waited for everything, because now I know for sure that I’ll be giving all my first to the person who I love and who loves me most.”