Final

Childhood Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry if it's not as good and I think that this story is more of a drabble than a one-shot /shrugs

WARNING: language ahead

 

 

It was Jihyun parents 25th anniversary and being the 'good' parents they are, they decided to leave her at Kris's house. Also known as her 'childhood' friend. Here's what they are wrong. Kris is not her friend. To be exact, he's Jihyun nemesis or whatever you call it. Back to our story, her dad didn't trust her to take good care of their house. They think she will hold a wild party or something like that. Actually, she might do it but she'd rather spend her free time by watching chick flicks and romance novels. Yes, she is a hopeless romantic. 

And that's how she end up at the douche house. Kris stared at her, she bet her fingers that he's amused by the sight of the uncomfortable Jihyun. She glared at him and Kris bursts out laughing. "Your cuteness is still there, munchkin." He said. 

"What the- don't call me that. I am not munchkin. You're just abnormally huge."  she said ,standing as she placed her hands around her hips. 

"Munchkin munchkin munchkin munchkin munchkin." he said to annoy her more. A pillow flew across the room and slapped Kris on the face. Kris moaned in pain. 

"I did warn you." she smirked. There is a mischievous glint in his eyes. Not good, she thought. 

"PILLOW FIGHT!" Kris announced. Jihyun shook her head. 

"What are you-three?" but that doesn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter