Kyungsoo

Birthdays

"생일축하합니다!~ 생일축하합니다!~" 

Today was January 12. Today is Kyungsoo's birthday, and as he sat happily on his bed while the other members sang him happy birthday the moment he woke up, Jongin (his boyfriend if the Kaisoo tag isn't enough) was already planning the perfect birthday for his adorable baby Soo. While Jongin sang, his mind was tossing ideas all around. 

Kyungsoo and himself were very different; Kyungsoo was loving, neat, cute, sweet, motherly, and most of all...innocent. The things Jongin would want; for example, Kyungsoo dressing up as a girl and giving him a show of something ual, something so not Kyungsoo, was the exact opposite of what the cute now Pororo watching, fruit eating, Kyungsoo would want. Jongin had to think. 

Kyungsoo made his way into the kitchen after finishing his fruit and the early morning episode of Pororo to do his daily routine of making everyone breakfast. He got out a pan and turned the fire on, grabbed rice, meat, fish, vegetables and, of course, kimchi. He began to cook the meat and hummed their song Angel while he washed the rice and prepared the fish for a soup. 

Xiumin, Tao, and Chanyeol sat and watched as their cute umma made breakfast, as they always did, they offered help (they persisted today since it was indeed, Kyungsoo's birthday), but as usual, Kyungsoo denied and happily went on with cooking. Xiumin called Luhan over where the two discussed soccer, Tao sat and waited and Chanyeol was spinning around in his seat in anticipation.

"Breakfast is ready!~" Kyungsoo announced joyously as he opened up their dining table, soon setting the dishes on the polished wood. He smiled and waited as everyone got their seats before actually sitting down himself, squeezing in between Jongin and Sehun. Kyungsoo, a boy who minded his manners, ate silently as the other members (the ones who were awake enough to speak) chitchatted amongst themselves. Jongin smiled at Kyungsoo and leaned on him slightly, making the shorter boy lose balance and lean on Sehun, who in turn pushed Kris out the way to get to the soup. 

"Move Hyung!" Sehun shouted. Kris wasn't awake enough to fully comprehend what was happening other than that his duty was to eat. Tao laughed at the sound of Kris grunting and flipping over his small bowl of kimchi, Sehun laughed too, but Kyungsoo whined and leaned over to immediately clean the mess. "But Manchester is better than Barcelona!" Luhan shouted a little louder than he should've at Xiumin. Xiumin acted a child and stuck his tongue out "Mehrong~" He laughed, Luhan stuffed a piece of beef in Xiumin's mouth, making his cheeks puff out and a small, high-pitched "Mm!" escape. 

Kyungsoo looked around at everyone and then to Jongin, who he noticed was staring at him. He smiled and turned back to his food. Jongin scooted closer to Kyungsoo, wrapping an arm around Kyungsoo's and eating that way, making it difficult for the both of them since Jongin was not left-handed and Kyungsoo's arms were short.

"Jongin!~" Kyungsoo whined, dropping his chopsticks and trying to wiggle his arm away so he could eat. Jongin smirked and pulled Kyungsoo closer. "What, babe? The birthday boy wants what?" Jongin said condescendingly. Kyungsoo pouted cutely and wiggled away, hugging Jongin's waist and burying his face in Jongin's side. "I want food and snuggles." Kyungsoo said cheerily. Jongin pushed Kyunsoo away gently,gentle in his mind at least, and let Kyungsoo finish eating. 

After everyone finished breakfast, Kyungsoo and Xiumin cleaned everything. Xiumin stood at the sink, washing dishes while Kyungsoo rinsed, dried, and put them away. "You can go back to bed, Soo." Xiumin said softly. "You don't have to keep cleaning. I got it." Xiumin smiled and kept washing. "Are you sure? I can keep cleaning, it doesn't matter." Kyungsoo replied. "No, no go. It's your birthday, go have fun with Kai." Xiumin insisted. Kyungsoo nodded and listened to his Hyung, setting down a small dish and walking back to his bedroom where he flopped down on the bed and snuggled into his sheets.

Jongin walked in and noticed Kyungsoo. He smiled and lay next to the smaller boy, wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo's waist and pulling him to his chest. Kyungsoo smiled up at Jongin. "Hi~" Kyungsoo said as cheerily as before. "Hi, Soo" Jongin answered kindly. "What do you want for your present?" he continued. Kyungsoo thought and shrugged. "I could get you another ." Jongin said shamelessly, causing Kyungsoo to blush and shake his head. "That thing creeps me out, I don't like it." Kyungsoo muttered. "You never even used it, how would you know if you like it or not?" Jongin replied. "Because..." Kyungsoo murmured. "It's used for something dirty and I don't like that stuff." Jongin shrugged and sat up, tugging Kyungsoo along with him. "Let's go shower, Baby Soo." 

Kyungsoo smiled a little and nodded, hugging Jongin's waist securely again. "Can we take a bubble bath? I like those." He giggled softly and held on as Jongin nodded and lifted him off the bed, carrying Kyungsoo to the bathroom with him. "Whatever you like, Soo." Jongin set Kyungsoo on the counter and shut the door, he turned the faucet on and let the tub fill up. Kyungsoo giggled and leaned over, squirting soap so the bubbles rise. Jongin waited before kissing Kyungsoo softly, raising his shirt up and over Kyungsoo's head, taking it off. 

Kyungsoo smiled and watched the tub as the bubbles rose, he let Jongin undress him, as he usually did. Kyungsoo wiggled his way off the counter and sat on the edge of the tub, waiting for Jongin to undress. "Hurry~" Kyungsoo whined. "I'm coming, I'm coming. Calm down." Jongin replied before taking off his boxers and pulling both Kyungsoo and himself into the tub. Kyungsoo giggled and held on to Jongin's waist as the bubbles surrounded them. Jongin smirked and put some on top of Kyungsoo's head, making the smaller one smile. Kyungsoo giggled and hugged Jongin as tight as he could. Jongin pretended to be crushed and groaned, being silly to make Kyungsoo laugh.

"Jongin!~ I love you!" Kyungsoo sang. Jongin grinned and replied, "I love you too." Jongin got out of the tub and lifted Kyungsoo with him, carrying him () to the bedroom. Kyungsoo blushed and grabbed the towel hanging and draping it over him to cover his bare skin. Jongin chuckled "You should show your beautiful skin." He said. Kyungsoo shook his head and hid himself from the eyes of the other 10 members. Jongin may be shameless, but Kyungsoo always wanted to be covered by something. Jongin set Kyungsoo on the bed, who immediately went to his drawers to grab clothes. He got dressed and wrapped the towel around Jongin's waist. "No to ness." 

Jongin rolled his eyes and walked to his bedroom, Kyungsoo following happily. While Jongin was getting dressed, Kyungsoo was picking up dirty clothes, trash, and other things from the floor. Jongin slapped a book out of Kyungsoo's hand and chuckled. "Stop cleaning!" Jongin said, raising his voice slightly. Kyungsoo stuck his tongue out and kept cleaning until he was pulled out of the room. He giggled. 

"So, Baby Soo...I'm going out for a while. You stay here, do what you want, but be ready for later." Jongin told Kyungsoo. "Ready for what?" Kyungsoo asked; Jongin didn't answer, but instead he shoved his shoes on his feet and left. Kyungsoo stood where he was for a moment, pouting. He decided to go sit with Lay and talk. 

For a good while, Kyungsoo and Lay just chatted about where they were from, and what they wanted to do. They decided to watch a movie. About 5 minutes into the movie, Kyungsoo and Lay were sitting on the couch, surrounded by Luhan, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Kris, Tao, and Suho. Kyungsoo leaned tiredly on Lay's shoulder a little more than halfway through the movie. He was getting sleepy. 

After the movie, Kyungsoo was asleep. Jongin came home and saw him. He smiled and lifted Kyungsoo off the couch, carrying him to the bedroom. Jongin laid Kyungsoo on the bed and gently poked him. "Kyungsoo wake up" Jongin said somewhat sternly. Kyungsoo whined and sat up, leaning over on Jongin's shoulder. Jongin chuckled. "Wake up and get dressed." 

Kyungsoo slowly climbed out of bed and stood in front his closet, looking at the clothes. After a minute of Kyungsoo just standing there, Jongin stood up to look. He noticed Kyungsoo's eyes were closed and he was just standing while trying to sleep. Jongin groaned and pushed Kyungsoo back on the bed, tossing clothes at him. 

"Put those on." Jongin said. Kyungsoo nodded and quietly changed without a word. Jongin watched Kyungsoo with a smirk. Once changed, Jongin led the shorter boy outside. Kyungsoo shivered and stood closer to Jongin as they walked down the street to somewhere. Jongin covered Kyungsoo's eyes As he led him into a nice restaurant and into a private room. "Jongin it smells really good here." Kyungsoo said happily. Jongin grinned and uncovered Kyungsoo's eyes. Kyungsoo opened his eyes, which soon made the O_O face he usually makes and smiled. He turned and hugged Jongin tightly, kissing his cheeks. "Thank you! It's so pretty here!~" Kyungsoo almost shouted. 

Jongin covered Kyungsoo's mouth to keep him quiet and sat down. Kyungsoo sat across from him and looked around happily. He was in absolute awe of his surroundings, the restaurant was so pretty' especially at night. Jongin ordered something special before they had arrived, which soon showed up at their table only ten minutes from their arrival. Kyungsoo stared at all the food with a smile and sat up in his chair to get a better look. 

"How did you think if this?" Kyungsoo asked. "I'm just that awesome, Baby Soo." Jongin answered. He actually hadn't thought of it at all. He asked Kris what Kyungsoo would like, and in turn, Kris sent Kai over to Tao to figure that out since Tao was as feminine as feminine could be on a man date wise. Tao knew what he wanted, so he said just take his response and tailor it to Kyungsoo's likes. Which Kai did. Kyungsoo loved nice food, he liked pretty settings, pretty anything really, and he always took care and did everything for everyone, so why not do something for him in return? So Kai did. 

Kyungsoo didn't hesitate to eat, he hadn't eaten since breakfast and he was hungry. He ate slow but he ate a lot. Jongin mainly watched as Kyungsoo enjoyed himself. "Is it tasty?" Jongin asked sarcastically. Kyungsoo nodded with a full mouth and smiled. 

It didn't take Kyungsoo long to eat a lot and get full, he sat back and smiled even more at Jongin. "Close your eyes, Soo." Kyungsoo smiled and did as he was told, closing his eyes. Jongin led him back to the dorm quietly before picking him up and carrying him to the bed. "Where are we?~" Kyungsoo asked. Jongin didn't answer but kissed him instead. Kyungsoo smiled gently, opening his eyes and wrapping his arms around the bigger man. 

"Thank you for an amazing birthday, Jongin" Kyungsoo said softly, burying his face into Jongin's chest. "Your welcome, baby Soo." Jongin smiled and pulled Kyungsoo a little closer, letting him get comfortable. Kyungsoo closes his eyes and stays still, listening to Jongin's heartbeat until he fell asleep a couple minutes later.