Dasom and Donghae

Untitled

Dasom Kim
20 years old
Model for Lee Dong Hae LDH cooperation
Mother of an 18 month of boy

Donghae Lee
27 years old
CEO and President of LDH Coop.

Sungmin Lee
27 n a half


Kyuhyun Cho
25 years old


Soyou Kang
21  years old
Makeup and hair stylist for LHD
Best friend of Dasom


L
21 years old


Sungkyu
24 years old
fashion Designer for LHD
Husband of Soyu


G-dragon
25 years old
Famous song writer, composter, part time baby sitter to Dasom's son
Older cousin of Dasom



Uncle Lee Soo Man
54 years old
Own his own entertainment company
Dasom kind and caring uncle no blood relationship



Thunder Cheong
23 years old

Next door neighbours to Soyou, Seungyung and dasom.


Dasom lives with Soyou and her husband while her cousin G-D lives on the right hand side to them with Thunder on their left.


Donghae, Kyuhyun and Sungmin are the best of friends. Donghae at the age of 21 has become the youngest president and CEO of a major company in Seoul with branches around the world.

Despite the fact that GD is rich he rather live close to his baby cousin and her son in the middle class section. His apartment is a warm and comfoty apartment with safely baby poof all around the whole entire place.

Soyu and Sungkyu loves Dasom and her son like no other  like she is their own flesh and blood. Overly proctive
and sometimes worries about the men's in her life.


Dasom not telling anyone that Donghae was her ex- boyfriend and the father of her son, has always been in love with him.

Donghae not knowing that he has a son with his ex. Hates Dasom as he always thought that Dasom was after his money and to help her get more famous by being with him.

One day he sees her at the company with a young child and a young man ( GD). He has began to  question himself about whom the father is.

On the other hand he still hates her and refuse to acknowledge her or the child. Dasom not telling Donghae the secret of the child's indentifity  or even the man he saw her with decides to continue to fool him and think she is still after money all  this time.

When Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Soyou, Sungkyu and uncle lee finds out whom the father is and why Dasom lied all these years. GD not knowing till later on since he was overseas for  two months for a project decides to help out and Donghae noticing his buddies and Mr. Lee's strange behaviors is shocked at the truth.

Denying the truth he dismiss Soyu and Dasom from his company putting them on the blacklist. Uncle Lee tired to offer them a job but Dasom turned it down and moved to Jeju Island and later on to Russia where she works for GD whom had just opened his first business in st. Petersburg.

Cutting Donghae out of their lives Sungmin and Kyuhyun still try to presude Donghae about his son,  but every -time they try things turn out worse than ever. Dropping the subject both of the men's turn their back against Donghae when he called Dasom awful names when she came back for a visit and business trip.

Deciding at once after a week  after Dasom and her son  had left, Soyou and her husband also moved to Russia to be closer to them since they miss her a lot. Uncle Lee still haven't forgotten the way Donghae treated Dasom and cut all businesses off with LDH.

Which is okay for Donghae since he is dating a super rich daughter/ family. When Donghae saw Dasom again two years later in Serbia for work, somehow they both ended up in bed together and he left her there alone the next morning.

Discovering she is pregnant again she only told them she only wanted another brother or sister for Dongwon so that he wouldn't be so lonely.

Supporting her the others all knew the actual truth but decided to keep it from her. Going back to Seoul to gave birth uncle lee, Sungmin and kyuhyun helped her along the way while Soyou  and Sungkyu  looked after    
Dongwon.

After the  birth Dasom immediately went back to Russia were everyone enjoyed their own lives. Sungmin married Sunny an voice actress. Kyuhyun and his girlfriend Hyorin whom is Soyu's cousin has twin boy n girl.

Uncle lee retired and now travels the world while his business has been passed on to his daughter Yuri to look after.

Soyu and Sungkyu had proudly given birth to a set of twins also a boy n girl. Making Dasom and GD their godparents.

GD has a little girl whom he found as a baby outside on the street out one night and he adopted her.

Everyone is happy expect Donghae who has never settled down. The ex girlfriend helped him reliazse that he still and always will love Dasom.

Unable to admit it himself and  his company an workaholic  but keeps an update on Dasom and the kids every week, just in case.

Flying over to Russia one day Donghae pretended to have a business  trip but is in fact  were wanting to see her. Finding  out Soyou shooed him away. Proposing to her once she come out to see what the noise was about.

Dasom looked shocked and looked at Donghae like he were crazy and dragged Soyou backed into the house before she could kill him. Arriving home GD punched him in the face and Sungkyu poured cold water all over him but he still stayed where he was.

Taking pity on him Dasom sneaked him into the house while everyone were asleep. In the morning the couple and the children found them sleeping with their arms tightly wrap around each other.

Furious Soyou started to lunge at Donghae but Sungkyu stopped her as the children started screaming, frightening at their mother and godmother.

Rushing into the room in a panic, GD slid into the room waving a wooden spoon and a pair of tongs in the other. Seeing the children he ushered them outside with the promise of food leaving the other two to well do whatever they had planned to do in the first place.


In the end Dasom and Donghae ended up together and moved back to South Korea with The Lee's family in tow. Living right next door to each other they are always in and out of either one's house.

GD moved to Paris for his next business for only 6 months before setting back homebase in Seoul also right next door to Dasom.

Not that Donghae hasn't complained at all. Knowing that Dasom lives in Seoul now Uncle Lee, kyuhyun and Sungmin also moved closer to them while Soyou and Sungkyu added another member to their happy family another girl.

Dasom whom were 8 and a half month pregnant helped look after the kids alongside Soyou unnie while Donghae video chats to her every hour when he is at work.

If Donghae could have one wish at all to complete his dream that would be to have Dasom be his wife and marry which she still hasn't agreed to yet.

Donghae hopes that after the birth of their daughter she would agree. Since they had decided to take a holiday in May before the birth Dasom is counting down for the birth and then she and Soyou unnie will be going to USA then to Hawaii for a week while the fellas will look after the kids.