Chapter 2

Babe, can I have a kiss?

Yoona's POV

I was holding a huge stack of Harry Potter's novel to read in the law class later. The law lecturer's class was damn boring so I decided to read my novels. 

Suddenly, someone just shouted at me. " Yahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Im Yoonaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

I was shocked and screamed " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! " The whole stack of my novels just dropped onto my feet. " Ouch!!!! " I turned my face to look who is it. Actually it was my bestie, Seohyun. I showed her an annoyed face.

" Oh, my Yoongie... So sorry! " 

" Urghhh sorry no cure! "

She showed her cute face.

I pinched her face " Aigoooo, you're so cute~ my cutie pie~ ^^ "

Seohyun helped me to pick up all my novels and said to me: " I'm here to tell you a big news! "

" What? " I showed her a lazy face.

" I heard that Sooyoung's brother coming to our school and same law class with us... "

" Is this called a big news? You don't even know what is the meaning of the big news, dude. But seriously? You mean that Choi... Choi... Choi Minho, Yes, Choi Minho came to our school? I remembered his name suddenly because I like the actor Lee Minho. Choi Minho's name was quite similiar to Lee Minho's name. And of course, Lee Minho is hundered percent handsome and cute than the Choi Minho!!!!!! Awwwww.... ( thinking of Lee Minho ) "

" You know him? " asked Seohyun

" Yeahh... I just chit-chatted with him in the library yesterday morning. He also likes to read mystery novels like Harry Potter. Exactly same with me. "

" How do you know Choi Minho is Sooyoung's sister? "

" When we were chit-chatting, Sooyoung just came to him and said 'bro'. "

" Hey, time runs out, we got to be quick! Still have 5 minutes left, then the lecturer is coming to our class! "

" Oh okay, let's go! "

Minho's POV

First time in this school. When I stepped into the class, everyone saw me like a monster. They whispered there and there, don't know what they guys just talked about me? Were they saying me handsome? Or saying me cute? By the way, I really wanted to hear what they say.

I simply chose a place to sit. I'm freaking bored, so I took out my novel.

" Choi Minho? " I heard someone calling my name. Did anyone knew my name here?

I turned and I saw him/her from the feet to the head. Hey! It's the one I met yesterday, Im Yoona.

" I'm in the same class with you? " I asked

" No lah, you had came into the wrong class! " she said and sat beside me " Um.. sir, you've sat my place, " she continued 

" Oops sorry! " I bowed at her 90 degrees and took my bag away.

Yoona's POV

Seohyun showed her thumb. I hit at her. She yelled badly. 

Teacher came into the class. We stood up and bowed. 

" We had a new student today, his name is called Choi Minho. Let's welcome him. " our law lecturer, Mr Jung.

" Please come forward, Choi Minho-sshi " Mr Jung said " Can you introduce yourself to the class? "

" I was born in California, United States of America, and I'm 20 years old this year. I have a sister who studied here two years ago, her name is called Choi Sooyoung. "

" Oh my gosh, Choi Sooyoung is his sister? "

" They do not look like brother and sister. "

" Are they two twins? Haha! "

I heard everyone were gossiping at Minho and Sooyoung.

" Okay, quiet, class! Minho, you'll sit with Yoona-sshi, that girl who tied a pony tail and wears a light blue denim. " Mr Jung said to Minho.

Minho nodded.

I gave him an awkward smile. He also gave me an awkward smile. And we laughed together.

I thought he was a very gentle and caring man at first, but day by day, I found him quite irritating...

 

Sorry for my grammar mistake. What was Minho's character? See it next chapter!~ Please subscribe! :)