Chapter 1

It Started with a Song

"Umma,I have to go now!" Seon Yul bid goodbye to her mom as she packed her lunch and her mom stopped her."Here,"She handed her her weekly allowance and kissed her mom goodbye.

She unlock her bicycle and used it as her transportation to  the university where she currently studies.

While pedalling her bicycle going to the school,a flower shop caught her eye and she stopped pedalling and parked her bicycle near a post.

The shop itself caught her attention-- a simple yet elegant welcoming sign  captivates her eyes. She entered the shop full of curiosity inside her head. And she began to wonder,Why are there only a few people coming by in this shop?

Different types of flowers are classified according to their own family. There are exotic flowers inside the shop.But only one flower caught her attention- Daisies.

She knew that her mom loves Daisies.Her mom taught her that daisies shows beauty despite its simplicity. She tiptoed towards the flower that is located to a corner that you could barely see it and lightly touched the petal of the flower.

"Welcome to my shop,dear." An old woman's voice greeted her.It scared the hell out of Seon Yul. But later recovered  as soon as the old woman approached her with a smile. "I see," She watched the little daisies and looked at Seon Yul."You are interested with the little daisies,am I right?"

Seon Yul repled with a sweet smile on her face and bowed down to her."Annyeonghaseyo.My name is Cha Seon Yul." She introduced her self to the old lady.

The lady chuckled."Such a good kid.Just call me ahjumma.I'll be fine." She smiled once again  and held the pot of daisies in it."If you want to have this,you may."

She handed the pot to Seon Yul and Seon Yul tried to decline."ah,no need.I can afford to buy one,anyway,ahjumma."

The Ahjumma insisted,"No,dear.Take it as a 'thank you' gift for coming here since only a few people come into this  shop." Seon Yul can't do anything but to accept the daisies. "Thank You,Ahjumma."She carefully placed the pot inside her bag and talked for a little while with the ahjumma.

The ahjumma noticed that she will be getting late if she will stay longer inside the shop so she  reminded her,"You might get late in class,my dear."

She read the time in her watch and 15 minutes more and she'll be late in class.

"Omo!See you next time,ahjumma!"She bowed and left.

She ran outside to where she left her bicycle and pedalled as fast as she can to her school.

 

***

He closed his eyes,plugged in his earphones and felt the music banging in his ears. He wishes that his life wasn't like this-- surrounded by people,being expected to do this or that,popular,and the like.He wants to live a simply life.

He heaved a sigh as he watched the people outside their school,waiting for his presence with anticipation,and even though he had his earphones on,he could still hear the noise they are making outside.

The car halted just  in front of the  school gate.His chauffeur turned to him  and gave him his allowance. "Have a nice day,Sehun." "Thanks,ahjussi." He left the car and met  with his fellow groupmates--Exo.

Even outside their campus,they are still well-known not only because of their looks,but also because of their charm and talents.

He unplugged his earphones out of his ears and  went near them.  "I also heard that--Oh,Sehun-ah!"  Chanyeol greeted him with  a high five.

"So,have you heard about it ?" Kris asked him.

"What it ?" Sehun asked,clearly confused.

"We are all  mixed  with each other." Baekhyun  said. "which means our group can't be one in a  section."  Suho added.

"Ahh," It was all that he could say."We can't  do anything  about it.So,let us just let it be."

"Woah,that's the first time I heard the maknae talk like that.Congrats,man.I'm proud of you,my son." Chanyeol proudly said to Sehun and He gave Chanyeol a 'what-are-you-saying?' look.

D.O shook his  head in dismay."Here we go again."

"What?Did I do something that is against your will?" Chanyeol baffled. Everyone laughed without any reason.They must have gone crazy.

 Before anyone could answer,the first bell rang,signalling that all students must be inside the campus.They separated their ways,So he went to the list of students with Baekhyun and Tao and searched for his name.

"There it is!" He  mutered as he saw his name on Class B. He turned and faced Baekhyun and Tao,endlessly fighting over useless things. He cleared his throat to get  their attention and they turned to him. "Let's go to class now,we might get late."

 

 

04/19/14

After 987654321 years! I finally uupdated Chapter !! Please forgive me for late updates.Because around this time I am busy  because of class.It is supposed to be 'summertime' for me,but we have classes only this summer.So please expect that I may update once or twice a week.Love ya!

Please don't  forget to follow me on twitter and on Instagram!