no

Mama Gyu

A Monday morning is a day which hated by the two pretty boys were sleeping peaceful on their bed, but suddenly a loud bang appeared from their door.

 

“HEEYYY YOU TWO… WAKE UPP!” Sunggyu knocked the door like hell but, still no answer. He stared at his watch and then he just sighed.

 

“OH MY GODDD, TSUNAMI!!!!! I CAN SEE THE WAVES ARE COMING!” Sunggyu shouted, panicked and he can heard some noise from the room.

 

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!”

 

“NO WAY! I’M STILL YOUNG!”

 

“HUWAAAA!!! SUNGGYU HYUNG!! SAVE ME!!!”

 

“I’M NOT READY FOR DIE NOW! I HAVE NO LOVER! I’M STILL SINGLE!!”

 

“ME TOO HYUNG!!!”

 

‘What the …. ?’ Sunggyu speechless heard the random words but he couldn’t help, he just chuckled as the door open and his brothers jumped over him. He can felt the two younger hugged him tight sobbing.

 

“Uljima, don’t cry! Oh dude, I’m just kidding”

 

“Why?! It’s not funny hyung! I’m sleepy!” Leo whined.

 

“You’re extremely cruel hyung!” Zelo bursted out.

 

“Yea… just shut ing up, the breakfast is ready and I’ll go now, bye~” Sunggyu said as he walked away from the younger, Leo and Zelo looked each other.

 

“TODAY IS MORNING??! WHY YOU’RE NOT WAKE ME UP IN DAWN?!!!”

.

.

.

.

.

“Okay, don’t forget for the homework boys! See you later!!” Mr. Park waves and walked away from the class room.

 

“What the ..” Sunggyu narrowing his eyes as he read the book, he really didn’t like the lesson. He hated physics, math and chemistry lessons especially for biology, the lesson is really made him felt disgusted, he can’t hold for the organs of the body, bloods especially the today lesson, reproduction. “HOLY !” he yelled as he felt someone poked his shoulder.

 

“Hey! Are you okay? You looked pale” suddenly his friend appeared and sit in front of him.

 

“That lesson is disgusting, especially the today lesson. I won’t to understand the lesson, that gross!!” he said as he crossed his arms

 

“Don’t be like that~ this lessons is easy than another lessons which we learned before!!”

 

“Yeah that’s right, too easy too learn this lesson that because you’re a ert, Yoo Youngjae!”

 

“I’M NOT ERT!” Yongjae yelled as his face was flustered, almost the students in the class stared at them “You’re too loud!!” He whispered to the elder’s ear, but the elder is busy with his bag “What are you doing, ?”

 

“Oh my god! I’m forgot to bring Zelo and Leo’s lunch… Oh no!! They’re will dying!!! What should I do, ??” he’s messes his hair.

 

“Don’t call me like that!”

 

“You too!”

 

“Oh my god, Kim Sunggyu! They can buy some foods for theirselves! It’s too simple!!” suddenly Sunggyu stopped his act and stared at the younger.

 

“They have indigestion, did you remember? When I didn’t bring their lunch before? Leo’s looked pale and Zelo cried in front of my class when I didn’t bring it, they just want to ate the meal that I made! Zelo and Leo got thinner for 2 hours!!”

 

“Yeah I remember! When you’re fell on the floor when you tried to chased Zelo and Leo and you know? Bang Yongguk and Chaerin saw it!! You must got embarrassed!”

 

Sunggyu frowned “Why I must got embarrassed cause Yongguk and Chaerin? Hell no, es”

 

“Psst! Don’t you dare said Yongguk’s name without the first name! How  if the block buster’s member heard it?” as Youngjae said it, he frowned when he saw the elder’s froze. He follow the elder’s gaze and he saw a handsome guy standing behind them.

 

“…”

 

‘MYUNGSOO!!?’

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kim Sunggyu is a second grade of high school  student known as almighty and grumpy, he just likes art, chemistry and gym class. He’s close to Youngjae and cute boy who named Sungjong. Some times he’s over protective at his brothers or his friends too. Leo a.k.a Kim Taekwoon from 1-4 class known as shy and quite in the class but pretty close to Minzy and Tao too. Gong Minzy is a cheerful student who likes dance, American football and cuisines, she’s like to culinary with Tao and Taekwoon EVERY weekend. Explored almost the culinary venues in Seoul, Mugyo dong or Myeong dong. Huang ZiTao known as pretty quiet person who only talked to his best friends, Minzy and Tao, the another students said if he was a bad boy  because you can see from his face but if you know if he’s a crybaby. He likes panda and like to culinary too.

 

“Leo, I saw a new coffee and  Ice cream shop yesterday. We must try it!” Minzy said as she clapped his hands “Yayy”

 

“Really! I want to eat sweet cuisines~ ” Tao whined. “Okay, how about this Saturday?” Tao asked, Leo and Minzy nodded their head.

 

Don’t forget  for Kim Junhong a.k.a Zelo, from 1-1 class known as the fourth taller in his class (after Changmin, Mingyu and Sehun) quite, cute and the youngest in the class. His attitude really made the students sometimes likes to seduce him, touch or pinched his fluffy cheeks and it made him whined or pouting. He’s pretty poor for all lessons except for art he like draw and geography lessons. He’s close to Moon Jongup who have perfect body, quiet and only talked to Zelo he's good in gym, physics and math. Others students sometimes wondered why just Zelo who can make him Laugh and chuckled.

 

“Junhong ya! What is is?” He asked as he saw Zelo’s left arm, it was livid and bleed?

 

“This? It because Sunggyu hyung’s fib! Oh my good, it’s bleed too…”

 

“He’s lied?”

 

“Yeah, he yelled in the morning and he said if the tsunami is came! Leo hyung and me got panicked then Leo hyung kicked me till fell on the floor touched some things like… Cutter and cut? I remember! We’re cut some paper and made origami! You must have one, but I didn’t bring it today” Jongup smiled and ruffled the younger’s hair “And Sunggyu hyung didn’t bring the lunch…”

 

“Then you want go to canteen?”

 

“No… I just want…” Zelo looked at his injuries. Jongup who  understand it pulled the younger and walked away from the class, as he walked on the corridor they can saw the students congregate over the corridor.

 

“What’s going on?”

 

"What' going on?" Zelo asked as he looked the students blank.

 

"Maybe the block buster again.." Jongup stopped his step and he pulled the younger, ignore the students who got bullied.

 

"What? Ghost buster? I don't know this school is haunted"

 

"Block buster, dear. A group who like bullied, extort money and fight the students who didn't followed their will" Jongup said as he opened the school health unit's door. He looked over the room and open the first air box. "Oh , where's the nurse???" Zelo lay on the bed and stared at Jongup who busy with the box.

 

"Are they cruel?" Zelo asked as Jongup put the alcohol and some aid, then wiped the alcohol on the Zelo's injuries.

 

"Yeah, especially for the leader and his cousin, they're have worst attitude. Block buster only not make mess in this school, but also the city. The facilities in the city, club or what they like to messed it. If they wanted something, you must followed it if not... Just stay away from the members especially the leader, Bang Yongguk. Don't even get in trouble with him... He's cruel, bad and... Arrogant" Zelo bit his bottom lip as Jongup massage his arm.

 

“Then.. Why the teacher or the head master kicked them out?” Zelo asked quietly, suddenly Jongup whistled

 

“Because the headmaster is Bang Yongguk’s Uncle” Zelo sighed.

 

"By the way, how about your gym score??" suddenly the elder asked.

 

".... Pretty bad" Zelo mumbled.

 

"How about volley and basket? I'll teach you then"

 

"Good idea... When we can practice it?"

 

"After school?" Zelo nodded his head cutely and Jongup ruffled his hair.

 

"My hair!!" Suddenly they heard loud bang as the door opened, Jongup saw the nurse surprised.

 

"What are you two doing?"

 

"We're waiting for you, Suzy noona but all is done"

 

“Okay…” she mumbled, Suzy is Jongup’s elder sister who working as nurse in the school, Jongup pulled Zelo as the elder entered the room, they can heard some noise from outside.

 

Crap

 

Zelo’s eyes met Yongguk’s gaze who standing in front of the room as he pushed five guys and fell on the floor,  Jongup and Zelo froze saw it. “Fight again?” Suzy asked, there’s Jia and Chaerin too.

 

“They’re were asked it, that fat brat wanted fight  with me and then he getting broken legs and bleeding like hell” Yongguk said as he scratch his neck.

 

“U-Uh… it’s hurts noona~” another boy whined as he crawl to Suzy,but suddenly Jia stepped the boy on his back.

 

“It’ not time to spoiled, treat them when they’re all dead just buried them” Jia kicked the boy and then walked away as Jongup pulled Zelo’s arm and ran away.

 

“I won't die young” Jongup muttered.

 .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Where are they?” Sunggyu mumbled as he ate his burger, Youngjae and Sungjong sighed for the elder “Why you’re both sighed so loudly?!??” now they’re in the canteen, Sunggyu had not to found his beloved brothers.

 

“Why you’re not tried to call by your phone?!”

 

“I didn’t bring it too” Youngjae and Sungjong looked each others. And tried to ignore Sunggyu’s words and eating their lunch but sometimes four handsome guy  walked into their seat.

 

“Hi!!!!” Chanyeol waves to the three pretty boys who sat in fron of him.

 

“What do you want?” Sungjong asked as he saw the Kris’s gaze who intimidate him.

 

“Just give your foods!” Daehyun shouted as he sit in front of Youngjae who busy with his foods.

 

“What the do you mean, ?”Sunggyu asked annoyed.

 

“Give me your love!” suddenly Woohyun appeared behind the elder, Sunggyu sighed.

 

“Shut the up, what you all do you want?!” Sunggyu asked loudly, suddenly all students looked over at him. ‘…….

 

“Can we join? We can eat together? I want to staring that’s beautiful face” Daehyun said as he pointed at Youngjae, Younjae froze heard that  ‘What the………

 

“Oh Kris!! Just enjoy it! Don’t be serious!!!” Chanyeol shouted as he patted the elder. “Oh, I just want to asked, where’s Junhong and Taekwoon?”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

a/n : I’m sorry for the poor language and grammar… but  I’m tried to typed it for the best#slapped# thank you for read it .. :3 too much typos, i'm sorry T_T