Difference Yonghwa from shin hye tough..

Deep In The Ocean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4..

 

Morning has come, the sun was shine brightly..       it's 8 Am when shin hye open her eyes..and raise her both arms..       "whoaahhmmmm..."         she wake up while her eyes turn to the window...         shin hye suddenly smile to her self when she remember that last night she dreaming about meet with the prince jung yonghwa..           the memorable meet with him...         shin hye can't wait any longer...she want to see him, talk with him and be close to him..           "I hope today will be awesome..same with my dream" said shin hye to her self..           shin hye got excited with that..she begin to gather her cloths in her bag..then after that she take a bath..           one hour later she was in the car..             "are you ready miss??" ask the old man..           "yes...let's go" said shin hye shorty..             "good bye eunnie.." shout jingtan when the car move slowly..             "ne, jingtan..bye.." shout shin hye while she waving her hand to jingtan..             jingtan still waving his hand until the car dissapear when turn right..             the old man drive the car with normally..the road is good and make shin hye begin to sleep after 30 minutes of journey..             he glanced to the girl for a while before he concentrate again to the road..             after one hour..the road begin to change..and the car begin to tippy..             shin hye feel bother with that and she wake up..             "where are we??" ask shin hye..             "we begin to enter the village of jeo son..before we reach the port to paradise island love" answer the old man..             shin hye looking to the road and to the house side of road..           "hmmm..do you know why the people call the island with paradise island love??" ask shin hye..           "no, miss..I don't know about that..but I know who can answer your question" said the old man..           "who??" ask shin hye shorty..             "the person who you want to meet..jung yonghwa" answer the old man..             "oww..yonghwa" said shin hye with doubt..             "yess...he know everything about the island..you can ask him" said the old man..           after that they not talk again..           shin hye want to sleep again..but the road has make the girl can't sleep..           "ahh..there is the port" said the old man..               shin hye saw the port in front of them..but it's still far away..there is two boat was there..wait for a passenger..             still need 10 minutes..before they reach that place..             shin hye open the car door while the old man take out her bag..             shin hye look to the boat..one boat is big while the other is small..             the old man walk to the boat..but shin hye feel shock when she know that the old man walk to small boat..not to big boat beside it..           she afraid that the boat will sink..because it's very thin and little..             "sirr..I don't want to go to the island with that boat..I'm still wanna life" said shin hye..             the old man just shake his head while he smile to her..             "this is my boat..since 5 years ago when I create it, until now my boat still strong and never make me worried that my boat will sink..you can ask to the passenger in my boat..beside that, you can swim, right..if something happen to my boat" said the old man..             shin hye face look pale..honestly she can't swim..but when she look to passenger inside the boat which not afraid...has make shin hye be brave..             shin hye sigh for a while before she get inside the boat..             the old man give sign to his man..that they can go now..             after the rope release from the port and the old man turn on the engine of boat..           the boat move slowly..        
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter