Chapter 1:Let's know them

can love happen twice???
If U show ur attitude, they name u ARROGANT If u don't show one,they call u DUMB If u show ur anger, they name u MOSTER If u don't show one, they call u LOSER If u talk much, they name u CHATTERBOX If u don't talk much, they call u MEAN If u shed ur tears, they name u CRYBABY, even sometimes a WEAKLING If u don't cry ever, they call u HEARTLESS this is the place where everyone has complains for everything, for being the way u are, So, give eye to everything but see only the things u want Give ears to everyone but only listen the things u need. its the only way to stay SANE till the end!!! This was what the girl, the lead of the story wrote in the first page of her diary of this new year. As its a new year in her place she wantedd to start everything new in her life. She wanted to start a fresh chapter of her life forgetting all the bad things happened to her, letting go of her regrets, trying to find happiness for herself, and trusting people once again. Name:Myun ailee Age:22 yrs Family:Loving parents & a younger sister chaejee Birth month:July Current relationship status:Single Character: Fun to be with. Optimistic. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. spazzy at times. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be with friends . Always broods about the past and the old friends. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover. Likes to eat (foodaholic), eats anything, doesn't like sweets much. Talkative to the close people & strangers, awkward with not so close people. Finds happiness in small samll things. Loves music, previously not much into Kpop but now a diehard Kpop fan. Loves to sing even though her voice is not the best. Loves to dance. Loves to play guitar. Loves to learn anything, loves sports but don't play much because of lack of company. Very much attached with family. Name:Cha Jaehee Age:22 Family:Parents, two brothers-one elder, one younger Birth month:July Current relationship status:Have a boyfriend Character: Beautiful. Quiet. Helpful. Easy-going. Doesn't talk much but can listen things. Doesn't argue with anyone even if she doesn't agree with peoples' view. Supportive. Pessimistic. Calm and loves peace. Emotional. Good in studies, never worries about exams. Doesn't like to eat much. Loves sweets, n any other food tasting sweet. Loves family and his boyfriend. Brainy and sharp mind. A good friend to everyone. Loves music till the last limit. But hates Kpop. Doesn't like physical activities, doesn't like to play, not playful. Loves her room and bed so much that doesn't want to leave for even a while :-P Loved by everyone. Romantic. Very obedient child. Quiet unless provoked. Knows to handle a problem. Caring and loving. Hardworking. Name:Park Chanyeol Age:24 Birth month:November Current relationship status:Heartbroken Family:Mother, married sister Character: Handsome. Talented. Loving and caring. Protective nature. Loves his family and his girlfriend. Easily hurt. Responsible child. Doesn't like to study still manages to be an average student. Loves to listen music & wants to become a singer someday. Good at playing table tennis. Good at swimming. Domestic as well as out going. Doesn't like unnecessary people invading his privacy. Values his friends. Hates over smart people and overacting. Loves to visit places & travelling. Helpful. Funny but serious at the same time. Not easily consoled and takes lot time to heal. Cries whenever hurt. Always happy. Takes life seriously. Very understanding. Name:Byun Baekhyun Age:23 Birth month:May Current relationship status: will be revealed later Characters:(will be described later on the chapters when this character enters the story) A/N: WELL THE STORY STARTS RIGHT HERE \(^o^)/ LETS HAVE A GOOD TIME READING THIS STORY. AND ABOUT BAEKHYUN WE'LL KNOW ABOUT HIM LATER WHEN THE TIME COMES OK, COZ I Don't WANT TO CONFUSE YOU WITH .UCH OF THE CHARACTER 'S CHARACTER (^_-)-☆ SUPPORT ME WITH UR COMMENTS AND IF U LIKED THE DESCRIPTION AND LOOK FORWARD HOW THE STORY GOES PLZ SUBSCRIBE IT, READERS!!! AND I THANK ALL OF U, AND MY SILENT READERS ALSO. HWAITING WILL BE BACK SOON!!!! Enjoy (*_*)