Chapter 15 - Sweet revenge

Fake to Real?!

Three days had passed since the fake things began. Bom and Top were getting used to it as well as their friends. They were doing the same couple things everyday which were Top will pick up Bom from their house before going to school and drive her home after. He also always bring Bom to her classroom first before going to his own. And other sweet stuff that you can ever imagine.

And also everyday Shin Hye and Siwon were getting more and more jealous to them. Their relationship spread out so fast to the whole campus. Some say they look so perfect together while the others do not. Well, they don't care about what other people said because only them and their friends know the truth.

Their friends also were getting used to them as a "couple". Sometimes they're forgetting that it's only a fake relationship because of their sweetness. Deep inside of them, they wished that Top and Bom's relationship were real because they look so happy with each other and they want them to move on already. But after all those thoughts, they still support them in whatever they are doing as true friends.

Their classes had ended and they were at the gym. The boys have basketball practice while the girls have cheerleading rehearsals. The girls finished rehearsing, they're now just sitting on the bleachers watching the boys play and some were cheering for their boyfriends.

"Go Nickhun baby!" Tiffany shouted as Nickhun caught the ball and was attempting to shoot it, "Hey babe, this one's for you," he told his girlfriend before shooting the ball. And well, he scored. "Nice one, man," Key complimented and high fived Nickhun.

Tiffany blushed as the girls . The others copied what Nickhun did to Tiffany including Siwon. Bom watched attently as Siwon shot the ball for Shin Hye. He scored then looked at Shin Hye. Shin Hye gave him a flying kiss and he acted like he caught Shin Hye's kiss then put his palm in his lips. The boys well except for Top. He felt jealous for Shin Hye never did that to him. He looked at Bom and as he expected Bom looked hurt.

He never scored a ball for me. So unfair. Bom thought to herself and sighed. Chaerin noticed her friend's reaction then whispered to her, "Bommie. Don't show that Shin Hye you're still affected. Get a face towel then go to oppa later and wipe his sweat in front of them. Sweet revenge, right?" Chae suggested with a smile.

Bom just nodded and acknowledged her suggestion. She grabbed a face towel from her bag then waited for their practice to finish, "They'll be done in 3 minutes," Chaerin said then winked. She and Jiyong caught each other's eyes and she signaled him to stop the practice already. Jiyong nodded.

After Daesung shot the ball, "Okay guys. That's enough for today," Jiyong announced. The boys went to their own girlfriends and told them to wait for them. Just then Bom quickly went to where Top was standing. Top saw Bom walking towards him. He smiled and waited for her be near to him thinking that she has a plan.

"Hey you did great," Bom said then cupped his cheek with her hand that wasn't holding the towel and began to wipe his forehead full with sweats. Top smiled then made it sweeter by helding her on the waist and pulled her closer to him, "Revenge, right?" Top teasingly asked. His voice was loud enough just for the two of them to hear their conversation.

"This is Chae's idea. She noticed my expression when THEY did their little show," Bom said rolling her eyes recalling the past events. Top looked at Chaerin and saw that she's also looking at them. He gave Chaerin a thumbs up as a thank you for her brilliant idea. Chaerin gave back a double thumbs up to him saying his welcome.

"Hey Top, I think it's better if you first wash yourself before hugging Bom," Jaejoong teasingly said interrupting their alone time. The others laughed then teased them too. Shin Hye just rolled her eyes from the view while Siwon made his way to their locker room not wanting look at Bom and Top sweet gestures.

"Alright guys. Enough for the teasing," Bom said giggling and blushing, "Hey, wait for me, neh? Let's have ice cream," Top said earning a bright smile from Bom. Bom nodded happily and was surprised for Top stole a kiss from her cheek before letting her go and going to their locker room.

You don't know who you're messing with, Park Bom. Shin Hye thought to herself looking pissed.

Bom went back to her senses when she heard Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri, Minzy and Chaerin teasing her as they saw what Top did. She and Shin Hye caught each other's eyes and looked at each other for a while then Bom smirked at her in victory before making her way to the girls who were teasing her while smiling ear to ear and joined them to their girl talks.

----------
I made some sweet moment for the newest real life couple revealed. I so like them. They look so cute together. Tiffany is the second GG member I like. ^^ I hope you'll like this chappie ^^

Feel free to leave comments and suggest or request some scenes that you want! ^^ I'm starting to have an author's block ^^