Given. 1/1

Given [oneshot]

 

I went home disappointed because most of my gifts for him were not accepted by the courier company that I went to. I spent most of my money in buying these gifts. I exerted 101% of my effort just to be able to finish all the letters, the videos, etc. that I wanted to send to him. Most of them were rejected because of their containers and other stuff which were made of glasses. All that's left were the shirts. I decided to still send it to him; at least I have something for him for his upcoming special day, his birthday. I was so bitter that I kept the unsent gifts in the stock room of our house. I sighed, thinking that this is the hard life of an international fan. This incident, however, made me realize that I should go to South Korea sooner. Sooner. So I can personally give these gifts and maybe add more for him. And so I went to South Korea. Nope, not for vacation. Fortunately and finally, my Scholarship Application in Yungdeok Unversity was already approved. I am the happiest of all the happiest people on earth during that time. Finally! Dae Han Min Guk!

 

•••••

 

 

"Yah! Why are you laughing?!"

 

 

"It's really funny... Imagine, these gifts were supposed to be sent and were stucked here for 7 years?"

 

 

"Yeah, I told you, the courier wouldn't let me send these to Korea back then."

 

 

"Why didn't you bring it with you when you went to Korea before?"

 

 

"The imigration officers didn't let me, that's why I was forced to let my brother bring it back home."

 

 

"Well at least we came to visit here in your country, I can finally have it."

 

 

"Yeah you can. And I wouldn't spend money for shipping fees."

 

 

"I looked so young here!!" He said and raised his found portrait of himself; one that you're supposed to send him 7 years ago.

 

 

"Yeah, young and innocent."

 

 

"I am still innocent."

 

 

"Says who?"

 

 

"Me."

 

 

"I don't believe you."

 

 

"Then don't. I'm still innocent..... or maybe you would want to take my innocence." He whispered seductively as he moved closer to your face.

 

 

"Stop it." You squeezed his face and went out of your stock room.

 

 

"Eyyyy~ you're no fun!!!!!" He yelled as he grabbed the paper bag full of gifts and went out of the storage room as well.

 

 

 

THE END.

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

/face palms.

 

Thank you for reading! Who did you imagine it to be? ^^;;