New classmate

Dear Diary

Im walking now in my school hallway going to my room. I always vow my head when Im walking coz i don't want to meet the eyes of my bully schoolmate. If they caught me looking back at  their fiercy eyes on me, they will make funny things on me.

When I got in my room. I go to my chair the last seat at the back near the window. I sat there silently.

"have you heared the news.?" one of the y classmate said.

"what news?" her y friend replied while blowing her new manicured nails.

"Chi hon have a new girlfriend now"

"WHAT!!"her face turn to a dragon now.

"yesterday they just broke up with the student council vice president, and now he has a new girlfriend.? Whose that girl.??"

"t-the.. the school muse." the girl said stammering..

"I know that chi hon is just playing that girl" she said with full of confidence. "I bet in two days we will see that girl crying because of a wreck heart."

My two classmate stop chatting coz our teacher came in. All of my classmate go back to their own chair and sit properly.

"Good morning sir!" we all said in chorus.

"good m0rning students, you have a new classmate now from other section. Mr. Lee come in."

And then and there all of my girl classmate jaw drop open. We didn't expect that Chi hon the great cassanova will transfer to star secti0n. So as you know we the star section belongs the most intellegent, smarter and talented student. Thats why we call the star student. I know Chi hon bel0ngs to the last secti0n. The fire section. The group of student that nothing to do just playing around. And now in just three weeks hes one of the star student.? Chi hon walked in the center of the room.

"good m0rning new classmate" he said and vow his head.

"I know guys you all know me---- "waaaHHHH!!"and all of my girls classmate shout with there lungs out except me duh..

"now im your new classmate so be nice to me." chi hon said hes eyes meet mine and wink. My heart skip a beat.. What was that.??

'' 0key mr. Lee take your seat now in the vacant chair at the back. At the back.?? Then i saw a chair in my right side I supposed this is mr. Park saying. When I look at him. Hes looking back at me slowly walking towards me and lip biting.. 0h sheemss what this guy d0ing??

"st0p staring.your dr0oling." he said before taking his seat.

 

 

Day 2

Dear Diary,

My fathers friend, Mr. Jung a lawyer call me a while ago. He said he want to talk to me. When I ask him abot what he just said about my late fathers property. I didnt know tha my father have that big money to buy a small land. Attorny said that the land have a name its Lily's Paradise, its a small flower farm now. The name came from my mother Lily. Dad said she died while giving birth to me. Our life way back then is very simple. But dad can afford to send me to a private school. He is working in a small publishing house.

If you want to know something about my crush today.. Ssshh it is our little pretty secret.. You know what hes my new classmate now. And I heard he has a new girlfriend today after breaking up with the school council VP yesterday. Whats new when it comes to Chi hon the girls is just like chaging a shirt,new everyday. He is not the great school perfect cassanova if he is not like that. Little diary its just a crush. Its natural to a teenager like me. I know hes n0t the perfect prince charming to me. But what can i do my heart is the one who control it not my mind.. Nah... I will end this now coz im sleepy tired of very l0ng day.. Tomorrow is a new day again.. GOODNIGHT.^_^

 

--LULU--