Chapter 1 (Edited)

Will You Remember?? ~ (Edited)

 

 

From the time we met you were dear to me
(kimi to ita kono basho de)

Those seasons keeps on changing in my memories
(mata kisetsu wa toori sugite)

The night sky which I gazed into, would never seem to end
(miageta yozora ni wa kawaranai)

Even then you woke me up with a smile
(ano hi no kimi ga warau)

 

 

Now I can’t erase
(kesenakute)

The image of your face
(hakanasugite)

Screaming out your name with every beat of my heart
(kimi no na wo sakebi tsuzuketa)

 

 

Can you see the stars?
(itoshikute)

 You’re close, but still so far
(mata aitakute)

Can you feel my voice breathing life into you?
(boku no koe kikoemasu ka?)

 

 

Sakura, hear you falling blossoms whisper in the air
(sakura chiru hanabira tsukamaete)

Every night, I embraced you Through your sorrows
(kimi no kakera dakishimeta)

Namida, doesn’t matter how much I try to forget
(namida dore dake kazoete mite mo)

How much I try to forget flowers to me
(ano hi wa modoranai)

 

 

miagereba samishi sou na
(When I look up, the starry sky fluttering with petals seems lonely)

mai chiru hoshizora dakishime
(I embrace it and)

nido to futari hanarenai you ni
(so that the two of us will never be parted again)

kimi no ashimoto terasu yo
(I'll light the ground at your feet)

 


todoki sou de
(Almost,)

todokanakute
(but never reaching)

dore dake te wo nobae mo
(No matter how far I reach out my hand)

 



toosugite
(Too far away)

koware sou de
(About to break)

boku no namida miemasu ka?
(Can you see my tears?)

 


sakura chiru hanabira tsukamaete
(Sakura fall, I caught a petal)

kimi no kakera dakishimeta
(embracing a piece of you)

namida dore dake kazoete mite mo
(Tears, no matter how many of them I count)

ano hi wa modoranai
(that day will not return)

 


itsuka aeru kara
(We can meet again someday)

sono hi made wasurenai de ne
(so remember me until then)



sakura chiru hanabira tsukamaete
(Sakura fall, I caught a petal)

kimi no kakera dakishimeta
(embracing a piece of you)

namida dore dake kazoete mite mo
(Tears, no matter how many of them I count)

ano hi wa modoranai
(that day will not return)

 

sakura chiru hanabira tsukamaete

(itoshikute mata aitakute)

kimi no kakera dakishimeta

(kimi no kakera dakishimeta)

namida dore dake kazoete mite mo

(itoshikute mata aitakute)

ano hi wa modoranai

(boku no koe kikoemasu ka?)
 

***********~********

 

Song: Sakura, Chiru (Sakura, Falling)
Artist & Lyrics: Gackt feat. Yohio
Credit translation: Amaia 
*
Try to mix and match accordingly as the lyrics have slight different with solo and duet*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The same song keeps replaying in Spotify, and I never grew sick listening to Gackt-san’s silvery voice with Yohio in collaboration. The first time I heard this song was from Ruki's ringtone who forgot to change silence mode in the class. I have to beg him for the name of the song even though it is our first time spoken to each other and the beginning of our friendship in the university. Ruki is the exchange student from Japan who could converse fluent Korean language. That saves me a lot as I am terrible in my Japan language.

The song has inspired me to pick up the pencil and sketch for my next assignment. The project’s title will be “Season”, and I have to come up draft ideas of short animation. The storyline can be anything but must have a link to the season, and I must come up with the high thoughts as this will be for the semester grading. Hope this will make my portfolio more outstanding. In case you are wondering what, I am chattering about, sorry for my rudeness for not introducing myself. I am Oh Haenim from Busan and 2nd-year program in University taking Animation Directing, Animation Production, to simplify, I just want to be both animation and manga artist.

After the last class rings, I quickly dump my stuff in the haversack and head out to the library. I have the ideas in my mind but need to do some research before finalising the draft.

*Kwang Hee, I'll be at the library doing research. Do you want to join me? * - Texting my bestie in university.

Hwang Kwang Hee is my best friend I had at the university. We immediately clicked during the orientation. Back then, I was alone and yet to make friends. Most of the students quickly in making friends or perhaps they were from the same high school. As for me, I was the odd Busan girl who pursues her study in the Seoul. We tend to have a native vernacular when we speak, so I assume they have a hard time talk to me. Kwang Hee on the other hand, just seated beside me during the Principal welcome speech and he would comment on the Dean lengthy statement like we have been friends for ages.

"Ya woman, what are you daydreaming about? Ahh, you must be thinking about him, is it? Aisshh, why don't you just go and talk to him already?" Kwang Hee’s high pitch voice, intrude my deep thoughts. My
 hand quickly covers his mouth and pull his ear at the same time. Gosh this Kwang Hee, his voice is loud enough to be heard by another student.

"Nonsense I am too busy and have no time to think of anyone right now. Come on get your down to the library, I need to go work later!" I push him into the library.

******************************************************************************************

In the library, I walk straight to the art section and search for the reference books that I need. Kwang Hee found an empty table and dump all the books on the table. There is various kind of books, stack neatly on the rack and I can get lost looking through them. The artist’s work from all walks of life both mainstream and indie a masterpiece, and they really inspired me to pick up the pencil and sketch away.

*I must read these books after completed this semester project.  * gentle reminder after got the correct book.

As I was walking towards Kwang Hee's, I felt a peaceful vibe coming from someone at the rear end of the table. The sunray penetrates through the tall windows, a tall silhouette man seated by the window frames. He was engrossed reading a book, flipping through pages and air blow through his hair…wow, dé jàvu why it is like a scene from some commercial TV.

Suddenly an arm grabs hold my elbow and pull down to the table. Books which I was carrying plop and scattered across the table. Rubbing on the sore area as I stare hard at the culprit.

“What the heck did you do that for? I can sue you for injury inflicted!” scrawled at Kwang Hee. He rolls his eyes at me and covers his left face with the giant book.

“Oh Haenim, look! Your oppa sitting over there alone. Go and talk to him!” Kwang Hee encourages as he pointing to the direction from behind a book he used as a cover.

“Eek, no, no I can’t! I mean I want to but…” I hesitated to approached “oppa”. I do have no confidence to approach that guy, doubt he even knows who I.

Jung Yong Hwa, my first love since I saw him during the orientation too. Just with his smile makes me blush like an idiot but he doesn’t even have the slightest idea how much I like him. He has been surrounded by female fan almost half of school population and the percentage for me to get close to him pretty slim. The only thing I know he is friend with Ruki and ironic he also from Busan.

 

Kwang Hee was about to stand up from his seat when I quickly pull his arm down. “Ya Hwang Kwang Hee!! Don’t do that!! Ok! Ok! I will talk to him but not right now. I promise!!” Promises that I’m not sure if I could keep it.

“Eh woman, now is the right time to talk since the bi..Ya! That’s painful!!” I kick his leg before he could finish his sentence.

“Shut up man, you are too loud! This is the library for goodness sake.” Scolding him in a loud whisper and felt a dark presence stood beside us, our table.  I could hear Kwang Hee loud gulp swallowing his saliva as we slowly turn to the figure standing with piss looks.