1/1

Breakfast

 

He exited the bathroom slowly, peeking to make sure if I am still in the bed I guess.

I offered him a small smile from where I am, on the bed. 

He seems startled to see me awake.

How can he not, I, myself is surprised when I realized I actually woke up before my alarm ring.

This rarely happen to me, like rare with a capital R. I love my sleep too much.

I see a small smile gracing his lips when he realized that I'm not exactly awake just yet. Half awake maybe.

"Good morning," he whispered while walking towards the wardrobe.

"Mmm, morning," I replied smiling sleepily but a yawn break off from nowhere.

"Go back to sleep, sleepy head," he said with an adorable smile on his face and at the same time turning around just in time to see me pouting at him for calling me 'sleepy head'. He laugh at my pout but turned back to the wardrobe browsing through the clothes inside.

"I thought I left my blue shirt here a few days ago? I can't seems to find it in here..." He asks me, sending me a questioning look.

I simply shrug and said, "I'm sure it's in there somewhere or you can wear any of my shirts," 

"I think I'm just goin- Wait! Aha! I found it!" He exclaimed, holding a blue shirt in his right hand and a jeans on the other.

"Mmm, okay," my replied was muffled by the pillow I'm hugging, thinking it will be better if he wear my shirt.

Holding the pillow tight, my eyes grew three times the size when he suddenly dropped the towel on his waist, revealing him in nothing but his boxer and I swear he smirked, he smirked evilly at me before bending down to wear his jeans. His painfully tight jeans, if I can add. I was so caught up watching him wiggling his way into the jeans, shaking that little of his. "Are you enjoying the show?" he asks with a playful smile on his lips while slipping his shirt on. "Might as well since I have a VIP sit and full permission to do so now," I replied, eyes still stuck watching how his arms flexed when he was putting on the shirt.

"You do?" He looks at me with a thoughtful look on his face before saying, "Right, as if you weren't looking before," he smirked shaking his head slightly.

"What! No! I never look before!" I exclaimed, throwing the pillow away from me to glare at him.

He just scoff and turn to the mirror, "Whatever you says goes,"

"Hey! I didn't!" I sat on the bed, glaring at him through the mirror. "Okay maybe I did..."

"Don't worry, I don't mind. I like it," 

"I ju- What?" I stop glaring at him and stare at his reflection.

"I said I don't mind, I actually like it when you, yea," he repeated his sentence, this time running his hand through his hand. A habit that he always do when he is nervous.

I slowly rose up from the bed and walk towards him, eyeing his reflection on the mirror. He stayed in front of the mirror, hiding his face with his hair but I can see the slight blush appearing on his cheek.

"Yo-,"

"No, don't say anything. I know I know," he said cutting me off, hiding his face with his hands now.

"Hm?" I said while wrapping my arms around his torso, putting my chin on his shoulder. 

I pull his hands away from his face, "Look at me,"

He slowly raise his head up, catching my eyes through our reflection. The blush on his cheek appears darker than before.

"You're cute," I whisper through his ear. Keeping our eye contact, I his neck heading towards his collarbone, slightly biting here and there with a teasing smile on my face. Whispering once again, "You're cute,"

He gets even redder than before, before mumbling "Stop it, I'm not cute. Anything but cute," turning his face slightly to me, breaking our eye contact. 

"Stop what?" I ask him, "Telling you the truth or this," this time my way back up towards his ear. 

"Mmm, I don't know your definition of cute but my definition of cute is you," I whisper through his ear again. "Definitely,you. But sweet will work as well,"

"Oh God, Minho what are you doing?" Taemin mumbled with his eyes closed.

"I'm just preparing our breakfast, our sweet breakfast,"

 

_________________________________________________________________