Final

Set Me Free

Yuri’s POV

 

Everything was ALMOST perfect not when the rumored Jessica and Tyler dating showed up in the news. I tried to stay strong even though deep inside it still hurts a bit. But one day. . . .

 

Flashback

 

I asked Jessica to accompany me or should I say to have a date with me since we’ve been so busy nowadays due to our comeback promotions and this day is a break for us but she refused, saying she has to meet some important friend. I agreed and just told her to take care.

 

When Jessica left, I got so bored since all of the members were busy with their own businesses and decided to go shopping, so I wore a disguise so the fans won’t disturb my free time. When I got to the parking lot of the Mall, I spotted a couple almost making out behind their car and laughed silently. Kids nowad-. I stopped at my tracks seeing that the couple is quite familiar especially the girl, not when their kisses got intense and the girl have to take a good position to respond to the guy.

 

End of flashback

 

Tears started to fell from eyes again. I can’t forget that incident, finding out that the girl I love is cheating behind my back and what’s worse is that infront of my eyes, she was lip-locking with Tyler. I thought it was just a rumor but it isn’t. There were even pictures of them inside the mall looking so lovey dovey together. It’s been a week since that happened and a week that I kept on showing how happy I was even though it’s not.

 

Jessica keeps on having skinship with me infront of the fans but also when the fans are not there. She is still the Jessica, that I loved but thinking how she cheated brings pain in my chest.

 

“Seobaaaannggg~” - Jessica called me sweetly.

 

I turned to her and watched her lips in pout. I wonder how this girl looking so innocent and cute can do such things. But I still love her, I can’t just tell her what I saw, thinking that if Jessica really chose that guy and leave me, I would rather die.

 

“Yes Sica?” I asked her. Then she walks toward me and sits in my lap while encircling her arms in my neck. She buried her face in my chest.

 

“Nothing, I just missed you” - She responded.  I laughed in my thoughts Please Jessica, don’t do this to me anymore. I just looked at her and smiled a little. I didn’t know but a tear fell from my eyes unconsciously. I hurriedly wiped it, afraid that Jessica may notice it. After wiping it, Jessica looked at me confusedly.

 

“Is there anything wrong seobang?” - She asked worriedly.

 

“Nothing Sica, something just went into my eyes”. I laughed but stopped, hearing a ringing of phone. Jessica immediately get it and told me to wait a minute, I nodded. When she went out, I secretly followed her.

 

“Tyler Honeeeeeyy!! I missed you! Where have you been this days? I wasn’t able to have time alone with you anymore”- Jessica answered. And that’s when I knew that my assumption is true, that it is indeed her BOYfriend.

 

“We can meet today?! Okay okay just wait there.” After hearing it, I went back to the place where Jessica said me to wait. I saw Jessica went to her room and after a minute, she came out looking so pretty and went out. I just smiled bitterly and once again the tears came out nonstop. She didn’t come back, she wasn’t able to notice my presence, and she FORGOT me. Your happiness is my happiness, even though it hurts me. I just thought.

 

 

I woke up and looked at my watch, 10pm. I went out to check if Jessica is back but to my dismay, she’s not. I think she’s just too happy to forget the time. I decided to go out and have fun. I went to a bar and ordered a tequila.

 

“Miss, I suggest you to stop drinking anymore, your already drunk”- The bartender told me and that’s when I realize it’s my 4th bottle of tequila. I felt the world is spinning so I decided to go home. When I was about to open my car’s door, 3 men went to me and was trying to harass me. Because of it, I got a couple of bruises and wounds from fighting with them. On my way home, my sight is getting blurred but I ignored it.

 

When I got home, the members where there already, sleeping calmly. I decided to check on Jessica even on sober state. I entered her room, kneeled beside her bed and caressed her face; I planted a kiss in her forehead. “Goodnight Sica” - I told her.

 

 

 

I woke up with a stinging pain in my head. Urrghh! Hangover! I went out still holding my head in pain, I walked to the kitchen and was greeted with the members raising their eyebrows at me.

 

“What?” I asked. Tiffany went to me hurriedly and touched my face. I groaned.

 

“Where the hell did you go and do last night?!” She asked angrily but I still can sense the worried part of it. “Just out for fun” - I told her. “Fun?! You think that’s a fun?! Look at yourself! You’re like a waste with wound and bruises all over you face and body Yuwree yah!” - She responded. “I know, I know, I’m sorry” and hang my head down.

 

I felt I was being pulled. When I look at the one holding my arm, it was . . . Jessica. “Tiffany, no need to shout at my seobang. Tsk. Let’s go treat that wound seobang ah.” She said.

 

She brought me to her room and started treating me. “Are you still hurt somewhere?” She asked worriedly. I shake my head and smiled warmly at her. And that’s when I realized, Jessica doesn’t need someone like me to be with her, to cherish and love her. She needs a MAN who will love her endlessly and give her the things a woman must have, which is a FAMILY.

 

That night, I took the little box inside my drawer and went up to meet Tyler.

 

He was shocked when he saw me at his doorway, but then he invited me inside. At first we were just talking and laughing , that’s how I knew Tyler Kwon is a great guy better than me. I took something to my pocket and give it to him. He opened it and was surprise and after that, a frown showed in his face. I laughed and told him he’s misunderstanding it. It was a ring. Yes, a RING. That ring, I brought it when I got my first salary for being an idol, I brought it for her, for Sica.

 

Last night, I decided to give it to him, for what? For him to propose to Jessica. I know I’m a fool for doing this. But I just love Jessica to the point that I’m giving up my dream, my dream of being with her for life. She doesn’t deserve me. I can’t give her a family that she was dreaming when she was young. I smiled one last time to him and left.

 

 

Next day, I have much fun with Jessica.

 

Night came, and I was with Jessica that time, hugging her from behind. Her phone vibrated and she read the text, a wide smile appeared on her face and that’s the signal that its time. She looked at me, I smiled and let go of her. She smiled back to me and left.

 

After an hour, a text came for me. She said YES! Yuri-sii, Thank you very much. - Tyler.

 

I smiled bitterly, now the tears fell down for nth time. I fell down and curled like a ball. I took my phone and typed something with tears streaming down in my face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To Sica:

 

Set Me Free, Let Me Be.

Be HAPPY.

 

From: Yul Seobang.