Finale

I Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I wake up on this comfy bed without you again. It used to be so warm next to me, but now? It suddenly turned cold. Without you obviously made my life change.

 

I showered, dressed and wear that cologne you love me using so much. I wore my kicks and head out. Usually, there would be you next to me, holding my hand. But thanks to me, you were gone. Just like that..

 

In the past, i was changing without me noticing. I would never make time for you and would always never care about you. I was a jerk but i only realized that now. But after awhile, you just snapped. That made me go insane. The fact that i can't hold you in my arms, hug you, kiss you nor even pull you closer to me. 

 

Everyday, i'd just try to make myself busier with work so that i wouldn't remember you. Because if i did, i would just keep on remebering you in my thoughts and never forget about it. This would keep going on and on for days. Sometimes, even for weeks and months.

 

At 7:39 pm, my mind got very stressed out. I tried drinking water and everything but it just wouldn't cure it. Getting very annoyed, i walked out of the building. Looking up to the starry night made me calm. " i just wished you were here." 

 

Walking even further, my mind finally felt at ease. My shut my eyes close as i kept walking. The thought of nobody being there lingered around but then, i bumped infron of someone. Opening my eyes, i saw a brunette who was trying hard to apologize.

 

" I'm sorry! I'm so sor-" she finally realized who i was and was about to leave. " wait." I held onto her arm and brought her in for a hug. " Yah.. Jimin.. Let me go." But my gripp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter