Parents

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 Hours Later-Hospital

            “Wei?” Lu Han said stepping out of the hospital room and answering his phone. “Oh? Mama, Baba, you’re here already?! Okay I’ll be there soon.” He said rushing back into the room.

            “Mwuh who was it?” Xiumin asked.

            “My parents, I’ll be back okay?”

            “Neh.” They nodded as he ran off.

            Lu Han quickly hailed a cab and went to the airport to pick up his parents.

            “Lu Han!” his mom said seeing him step out of the cab.

            “I’ll be right back!” Lu Ha said to the cab driver.

            “Mama! Baba!” he said hugging his parents.

            “You’ve grown!” his mom said looking Lu Han up and down.

            “Mm.” his dad nodded. “Let’s talk in the cab.” He nodded as Lu Han helped them with their bags.

            They spent the whole cab ride back to the hospital catching up, since it’s been a while since they’ve seen each other. But once they got to the hospital everything got serious.

            His parents went to talk to the doctor, while Lu Han walked back into Min Ah’s room. Where the EXO boys were either napping or playing.

            “Oh were you able to pick up your parents ge?” Lay asked.

            “Neh, they’re talking to the doctor right now, luckily he speaks Mandarin.”

            “Oh! She’s waking up.” Xiumin said seeing her eyelids move.

            “Omo.” They all said gathering around her.

            “M-moya…?” she said quietly when she saw all of them starring at her. 

            “How are you feeling bao bei?” Lu Han asked.

            “Okay I guess…” she said.

            “Min Ah!” Lu Han’s mom said walking in with his father.

            “Omo.” She said trying to sit up a bit more. “ Nin Mao.” She said bowing her body slightly even though it hurt.

            “Yah yah be careful.” Lu Han said gently making her lay down again.

            “We’ll be in the cafeteria hyung.” Suho said as the EXO boys poured out.

            “How did you get yourself into this mess Min Ah?” Mrs. Lu asked.

            “I… um… Because…” she said not knowing what to say.

            “She saved me.” Lu Han said finally, then intertwining his fingers with hers, surprising his parents for a brief moment.

            “Let’s start from the top…. Shall we?” Mr. Lu said pulling a seat for Mrs. Lu then one for himself, while Min Ah did her best to scoot over a bit to let Lu Han sit on the bed.

            After a while of explaining the whole story to then Lu Han and Min Ah thought that they were angry since they both stayed quiet for a moment.

            “Throughout that whole explanation. We didn’t hear one thing about you two getting together.” His dad said.

            “Baba!” Lu Han whined his face turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter