Alone

[DISCONTINUED] That's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B.A.P - Coffee Shop

 

When I thought I was doing it great for the whole past few weeks, considering I aced my quizzes, got praises for my assignments, well that proved me wrong when I almost missed my first class on Monday. The class will be starting at 10 a.m. when by the time I woke up, it was already past 9 at the morning. I hurriedly went for a quick 5 minutes shower (well, that surprised me too) and grabbed anything that came across to my view and wore it.

And it got worst when I was actually, still in my family’s house that morning. I groaned, while combed my hair, I ran to Taehyun’s room and banged his door. “TAEHYUN YOU NEED TO SEND ME THIS MORNING!! WAKE YOU ELEPHANT!” I heard the bed’s cracked but that didn’t made my heart at ease until he open the damn door. Half kicked, I howled at the door again before I went to my room again to packed in my things into my backpack.

A minute later when I was getting reading in front of my vanity table, I saw a shadow when it was a half-awake Taehyun, leaned against my door asked me with his morning voice (I feel sorry for his future wife but his voice sounded so annoying to me) what is it.

“I need to get to school...” My eyes trailed to see my wall’s clock before cursed under my breath, “holy — NOW.” Taehyun, on the other hand, unconsciously turned his back and walked to his room before I yelled “I AM DEAD SERIOUS TAEHYUN I NEED TO—“

“YES I KNOW PRINCESS. I JUST NEED TO WASH MY FACE!” He growled back at me and I let out a relieved sigh.

 

The next thing I remembered, I was rushing to my current class. Not until I was horribly bumped into this one giant, few doors away from my class. I grunted seeing my things was scattered all on the floor until my eyes trailed to took a look the owner of the latest Air Jordan’s sneakers.

“Sunri? Is that you?” Chanyeol helped and picked my pencil case and some papers on the floor before helped me to stood up. I brushed my bangs away while I peeked over my wrist watch and merely thanked the God, 5 minutes more. I tried my best to took a look into my class hall and seeing that I can’t got any luckier, there was just less than half student in there when the class was supposed to get filled by now.

I nodded to Chanyeol, “are you in this class?” He nodded and we both made our way into the class and this caught me off guard when Chanyeol chose to sit beside me. After our dinner when we were having our orientation week back a month ago, Ahri had been pestered around me, grumbled how Chanyeol would got at least 10 love letters a week, some cute presents sent to his apartment. And when I asked her, so how was that meddled in your mind when it was Chanyeol who received it. And next, Ahri pulled a face and stomped away from me, leaving me wondering alone.

I don’t want to make any assumption or comment anything but something’s off here. Park Chanyeol and Ahn Ahri.

I threw a look all over the class and I realized that I did earned some glares from the other females but I shrugged it off. Chanyeol too, didn’t gave a damn about me and continued talked to me.

“But I never see you in this class?” He grinned, “I just registered this class last week, seeing that I got much lazy holes in my schedule.” I smiled upon his answer and next he asked me to join with him along to walk together for the next class. My lips swiftly turned to a thin line, no I am not registered for this. I shook my head, “oh no. No no.”

His eyebrows furrowed altogether, showing how much ridiculous my reaction towards his invitation. “And why not?” My eyes gave a plain signal to him (which he easily caught it) to take a look the front tables and he quickly understood the situation well and grinned, “oh is that why?” I nodded but he argued back that it was fine for him but I said it’s okay for me. Not until he threatened me, that he was going to beat the table to get the whole attention of the class. I snorted, not taking his jokes until he was about (or seriously) to stand up and smack the table until I caught his sleeve.

I did not know how my eyes acted how to him until he sit back and his eyebrows playfully wriggled to and I sighed in defeat, “okay, okay.” I pinched his arms and he painfully rubbed back before I rolled my eyes back at him. And before our lecturer start his speech for the class, he told me that he wil call me anytime when we have the same class next time and I briskly turned to the class and took the notes.

 

 

Kyungsoo texted me before I separated my way with Chanyeol after the class ended. I’ll wait you in the cafe. I merely beamed to it and made my way to the cafe before one of my classmate, where we usually talked to each other seeing we both took the same classes and got the same schedule. She asked me whether had I sign for the curriculum activities, that left me hanging in the air where I absolutely had no idea about it. She told me that it was okay because the news hadn’t announced yet but suggested to me to sign for theatre club because she was appointed to be one of the committee member. I chatted to her some more and I said I’ll contact her later after I received a missed call from Kyungsoo.

I half jogged to the cafe and my eyes hastily searched for Kyungsoo in the cafe until I saw he was waving at me and I walked to the table. I mumbled sorry to him because I was absolutely late and he shook it off before I excused myself to get my meal.

“Oh, and do you know about the curriculum things?” I asked him while trying to open my bottle juice.

“I was about to ask you the same thing! And what about you?” I thought he must’ve viewed me as one of pitiest human, looking how much I was trying hard to open the bottle until he took the bottle from me and opened the bottle in a second. HEHE.

“I bumped into my friend earlier and she asked me to join her with theatre club.” I took a spoon of my bibimbap, not until my eyes popped out and hurriedly took my bottle and drank some water. Holy freak, that stinks.

That was my very first time I was showing how clumsy I was, especially with foods. But hearing nothing from the other side, I side eyed Kyungsoo from my plate and he was fidgeted with phone. Good Heaven, thank you.

“I’m sorry. Where were we just now?” I befuddled a second, was he really didn’t saw how I stupidly choke on my food just now or was he acting? But if he was acting, then he's doing a superjob at pretending this and maintaining his usual expression. I shook my head, told him where we left off and my interest on what I want to join for the side activity in the college.

“And what about you?” I asked him and Kyungsoo blinked, looked up at me and staring thoughtlessl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter