Happy April Fools love

April fool's Love

April 1st

 

You checked your facebook account and saw how sweet your best friend and her boyfriend spent their morning. "I wish he would do something for me" , you thought.

 

You got up ,and got ready for the day , getting something from the fridge you heard your phone ring.

 

"hello" you said.

 

"hey babe , how's your morning" your boyfriend said.

 

"it's fine kai." you said , you didn't for it to sound so mean but you were just frustrated that your friend got a great surprise on April Fool's day……"wait a minute , it's april fools day  hm..let's have some fun shall we?" you smiled at the  thought.

 

"babe, are you okay ? You don't sound happy " kai asked worried."I'm sorry babe , but happy april fools day" you thought

 

"listen kai , I need to tell you something" you started.

 

"sure babe what is it ? Want me to come over ?" he asked.

 

"no kai , you don't need to come over I can just tell you now….it's not working working anymore kai" you stated.

 

"what's not working babe ? Is your heater broken ? Want me to come over and fix it ? I could get hyung to fix it up" he said , chuckling.

 

"I mean us kai , it's just not working anymore I just….the spark isn't there anymore."

 

"babe , what's wrong ? What did I do wrong , let's talk about this babe…let me fix it" he pleaded.

 

"I'm sorry kai." and with that you hang up. "I cannot believe I just did that"

 

4 hours later

 

You heard someone knock , you slowly got up and open the door to see a very pissed off kai , with his black dry fit shirt and his leopard print pants.

 

"kai…what are you ?..." you started but he cut you off. "I'll show you ! No one is better than me! Your mine babe whether you like it or not" he said. He dragged you towards his car and pushed you in.

 

"I never should've done that to him" you thought sadly.

 

"listen babe…."you said "(Y/N) shut up ! Just..keep quiet until we get there" he said coldly.

 

At the park where we first meet , he got out and went over the side to your side and opened the door for me. "listen kai.."you started. He glared at you so you just bowed your head.

 

He started to drag you toward the pathway that lead to the center of the park. You gasp at the sight. A beautiful dinner table was there in the middle.

 

The 11 other member were there bringing roses and one by one they gave it to you. "what's going on Luhan oppa ? " you asked as he gave you the rose. He smiled and said "Trust him okay ?".

 

"goodluck hyung ! Don't mess up again arasso ?" Sehun shouted as they began to take their leave. "Have (Y/N) ! " chanyeol winked at you.

 

Kai pulled the chair for you , but you didn't sit down yet . You stood infront of him facing him "kai…" but before you could continue he kissed you gently. You could feel his sadness , you pulled back.

 

He smirked at you and said "Happy April Fools babe " you stood there dumbstruck.."wait what ?"you thought.

 

"I actually planned on making you angry so I could "make up" with you like this , but it seems as though you had other plans of your own." he chuckled. You kissed him and said "you pabo, I love you so much….so much Kim Jongin"

 

"no one could love you more than me (Y/N) I love you too  , happy April fool's love" He said as he kissed you.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm still learning , but hopefully this oneshot was okay :) hahah ! :))