01

The F- It List *DISCONTINUED*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The only thing worse that you have ever experience is having my best friend sleep with my girlfriend on the day of my father’s funeral. Yes, they had . Well, Hyori and me have been going out a few months back and we still have not had our first kiss together yet.

It’s not like I did something ty things towards Steve or maybe Hye Sung that he could even do this to his best friend. On the first year in college, I announced to the whole class that he would not make the lead in the school annual musical because his voice is just too pitchy and it seriously sounded like a mosquito. Well, he kind of reminded me of the guy who used to bully me in middle school. Whether Hye Sung and the bully are sort of related but seriously, both of them have a very high-pitched tone, which you can just, get sick off in one day.

Exactly just last year, even though everyone in the whole school knows this, I let slip that he actually slept with one of his second cousin the night when he first started drinking. All of the above seemed unforgivable at the times of occurrence, but still, he forgave me.

Just like I forgave him when he accidentally shredded my fifteen-page English essay because he taught that they were pages of my super pathetic attempt at a wolverine novel he needed to get rid of.

Best friends always forgive each other. And I knew I’d forgive him for screwing Hyori up, which I planned to break up with. It’s not like she was my one and only love or anything. Yes, I do love her but more into a friend zone? We had only gone out for four months before my father was killed in a cab on the way back home from his office. Hyori and I didn’t talk until three days after the news spread around. I just had to call her to get some sympathy. Maybe if I have with her, she would call me sooner. But to be honest, I not that kind of jerk. There is something about her that seriously turned me off. She was always listening to indie songs with I kind of hate the most.

It’s not like Hye Sung slept with girls all the time, although he had his first experience to his second cousin at the age of 15. Yes fifteen.  She wasn’t a blood relative; there were divorces and remarriages. And she was younger and super hot and y.

And it’s not like Hye Sung didn’t give me a good reason for the ual mishap with Hyori. Hye Sung loved my father. I did, too, of course, but Hye Sung had never had a real dad in his life, so he idolized mine. His parents divorced when he was one, and all he knew that his dad is still alive. My father sort of becomes my designated parent while my mother attempted to wrangle my younger twin sisters, Erica and Michelle. They don’t really go by their Korean name, which are Jung Ah and Jung In respectively ever since we sat in Korea when they were twelve. So twelve years of calling their American name, I guess they are used to it.

My father took Hye Sung and me to parks, zoos, museums, and restaurants throughout my childhood. And yes, you might be wondering if I was in America that time, why on Earth I would hang out with Hye Sung. Well the truth is, both of us are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter