Teddy Bear

Teddy Bears
Himchan likes teddy bears. They are soft, cuddly and warm. He likes them beacause their mouths are shaped into a smile and they keep their attention only on him. However most of all,he likes them because they never make fun of him for liking boys.
 
 
Himchan woke up with a start and fumbled to stop the alarm that had disturbed his slumber. As he stumbled into his school uniform after a quick shower, he added showers to the millions of the things he hated. He combed his hair neatly before heading out to school, beacuse he certainly took pride in his undeniably good looks. Needless to say, the girls swooned after him but, unfortunately, he was more into abs than s and ding dongs than cha chas.
 
He arrived at class just moments before the bell rang and glanced around for his bestfriend, Daehyun. Whom of course, was late as usual. For the nth time, Himchan settled down at an empty  seat and dazed at the trees outside the windows. His train of thoughts were rudely disturbed by the teacher calling for the students' attention.
 
"Class, we have a new student. Can you introduce yourself?"
 
The wild-eyed student scratched the back of head nervously. "Umm, I am Bang Yongguk." "Please take care of me!"
 
"OK, you may take a seat."
 
Yongguk's eyes the class warily and much to Himchan's distaste,seated onto the vacant spot beside the ulzzang. Himchan cursed under his breath as Yongguk placed his firm onto the seat.(No, Himchan definitely was not staring(o///A///)o) After all, Yongguk looked scary and HImchan really did not like scary people. Just then, Daebutt rushed into the class. Being an he was, strutted pass Himchan, giving him a thumbs up on the way. Himchan officially hated him.
 
It was just his luck that the teacher marked him a target and announced him a Yongguk's buddy. Consequently, Yongguk followed him around like a lost puppy. To be honest, he thought the elder's squinty eyes were cute. (No, he did not!(☉_☉))
 
"Stop lying to yourself", Daehyun smacked his .
 
"What?" Himchan muttered unintelligently. That was when he realised that he had been thinking out loud and mentally slapped himself.
 
"See you later, squishy !" With that, Daehyun left on his quest to find princess Youngjae, his beautiful boyfriend.
 
Himchan entered the library as he was always a loner and he frequents the library often. Moreover, it was a free period and he did have anything better to do like talking to people, getting to know people and making friends.(Not that he cared
(づ-̩̩̩-̩̩̩_-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)づ)There he found Yongguk,slightly drooling on a copy of Fifty Shades of Grey. His cheeks were squished against the book,using it as pillow as if knowledge will diffuse into his brain. Which was impossible because the elder's brain was probably impermeable.
 
Yongguk stired in his sleep and squinted his eyes yet again. He focused on the ulzzang in front of him. Without thinking, he flashed a big wide gummy smile,leaving the ulzzang awestruck. The elder transformed from a thug into an angel and he could not help but smile back.
 
Then, they ended up spending the entire period in the library. Slowly but surely, they were getting closer. However, on the way to their next class, a group of boys called Himchan names as they walked past the pair.
 
"Hey queer, new boyfriend?"
 
"You , your gay is spreading!"
 
No damns were given as Yongguk covered Himchan's ears and gave them an icy glare. Himchan suddenly realised the intimacy but he dared not voice it out because it was indeed nice. Secretly, he sniffed the elder's scent. And he decided that he like it. He liked the way their bodies were pressed together. The way the elder seemed unfazed by what had happened. Most of all, the reassuring smile Yongguk gave him. Himchan ignored the butterflies in his stomach and he returned the smile.
 
 
 
Himchan thinks Yongguk is soft, cuddly and warm. Just like a teddy bear.