Fifty- fifty (Ft. Daehyun of B.A.P)

Variety - One shot collection

Girls screaming their name, wanting to make them look at them, make them pregnant, for the group of 6 boys called B.A.P, they have to deal with this every day after all they are the kingkas of this high school.

“Himchaaan-oppa~ please look at me with your bedroom eyes!” “Youngjae-oppa~ teach me things that only can be taught at the bedroom!!” “ZELO~ Noona here has a cherry tomato. Come here!” “Yongguk-oppa~ please show us your gummy smile!” “Uppie~ do you wanna build a snow man?” “Daehyuuniee~ I have cheesecake here, let’s eat it together.”

Their fan girls surrounded the group of boys, struggling to walk through the gate of the school, one of the kingkas politely ask “Girls, can we please get through?” and gives them his killer smile.

The girls surrounding them went wild. “I think I’m seeing the angels smiling at me.” “OH. MY. GOD. OPPA JUST SMILED AT ME, MY UNDIES, MY UNDIES ARE ON THE FLOOR!! GET MY UNDIES!!”

“Why are our fans such erts?” a man that looked like an ulzzang asked and raised his eyebrow.  “I don’t know too Himchan-hyung. Sometimes I feel so violated” said the man with black hair and plump lips as he playfully covered his body with his arms.

“Eww. Youngjae-hyung looks gay.” Said teasingly by a boy that has squishy cheeks with bleached hair. “Huh? Gay? Zelo what’s does gay mean?” asked innocently by a fit young man with ash brown hair.

“Jongup, the word gay have two meanings, the first one is happy while the other one are the people who is attracted from the same gender. ” explained by the man who has a deep voice.

Jongup nodded understandingly “Ahhh I get it now Yongguk-hyung, so Youngjae-hyung is happy?”

Zelo just face palmed. “Jongup you’re hopeless.” he shook his head disappointingly.

While his friends talk about some other useless things, a boy, with more plump lips than Youngjae and has light yellowish brown hair, is busy finding someone in the crowd.

“Found her yet Daehyun?” Yongguk asked as he raised his eyebrow. “No not—there she is!” Daehyun smiled to himself. He finally found his muse, his inspiration.

At the middle of the school field, there was some group of people sitting on the grass, in that crowd one always stood out to him, a girl with raven black hair tied into a messing bun, chatting with her peers.

The light that was emitted by the sun highlights her feature, cute nose, thin lips. The sound of her laughs resonating through his ears.

Just by looking afar, Daehyun’s heart rate increase fast as he felt his cheeks burn up and palms secrete unnecessary sweat. How can she be this cute with such a little effort?

His daydreaming was stopped when he felt someone hit the back of his neck. “YAH. Stop staring, you might melt her.” Youngjae teased.

The love struck boy just ignored his friend humiliating comment and continued admiring the girl’s beauty.

 “You know, Daehyun-ah you should just confess already. If you like her that extent of watching from afar made you feel contentment. ” Himchan said.

“Yeah hyung, I guarantee you that she won’t turn you down. You’re one of the Kingkas of the school! Almost all of the girl’s population are after us, including the Queenkas. Not just this school, but also the girls from the other school, remember IU and Suzy, Both of them where the queenkas of Dream High. They used to be the best friends, but they ended up liking you and started World War I” Zelo added while Jongup nodding his head, backing up his friend.

“Actually I’ve been planning to confess in such a long time. I just haven’t found exactly when” Daehyun nervously said. He’s not really used in confessing his love. All of the girlfriends he had so far, all of them where the ones who confessed to him. Heart racing, stomach churning, all of these feelings are so foreign to him.

“Whatever it is, we are here to help you.” Yongguk, the father figure of the group, said reassuring him that no matter what they have his back.

Chemistry lab, his favourite subject in his entire subject, this is the only one where he has a class with the girl of his dreams.

Daehyun was sitting at the back of the room, while his muse was sitting in front with her friends. She is listening to the lectures of the teacher. To him, the sitting arrangement was perfect because he can look at her without being so obvious.

She looks so cute being so serious like that. He smiled at himself.

“Okay class, we will have an activity today, but this activity requires a partner.” The professor said.

The class became a chaotic mess, especially for Daehyun. All of the girls suddenly came up to him and asks him if he would want to be partners with them.

The boy actually has one person in mind that he wanted to be his lab partner, but it seems she has already picked someone from her peer group, what hurt him more was that it wasn’t one of his girl friend but her best GUY friend.

How did he know they were best friends and not lovers? Even if the guy and his dream girl are always together, like two peas in a pod, Daehyun sees the look in her eyes, and it’s not sparkling like his, well he hoped that it isn’t.

Even if he establishes his hypothesis, he can’t help but to feel jealous. Why does she always pick him when there’s a pair work. He pouted.

The professor slammed his hands onto his desk which made a loud noise causing everyone to quiet down and look at him.

The old man coughed and said “I have decided that I will be the one choosing who’s going with whom.”

He then gets his class records under his desk as he says the pairs for the activity.

Daehyun wasn’t really listening to the teacher, he was actually thinking what will happen if his muse and him would be paired up for the activity. He then chuckled. Like that would happen, I’m not really ‘that’ lucky.

“Lee Chaerin and...”

His ears suddenly perked up, but then again why would he be chosen? There were like 50 other people in the classroom. I just hope that it won’t be a guy, especially her best friend, Kwon Jiyong.

“Jung Daehyun”

He then slouched disappointingly. AWW. It’s a guy. Atleast It’s not that Jiyong dude. Who is this Jung Daehyun anyway... After a few seconds of thinking who was this Jung Daehyun guy, that will be paired up with his muse, his eyes suddenly pops out. WAIT. JUNG DAEHYUN. IT’S ME. I’M PAIRED UP WITH CHAERIN! I CAN DIE NOW HAPPILY. PROF. YOU’RE THE BEST!

“Okay class; go to your respective partners.” The professor commanded.

The boy was still overwhelmed. He still can’t believe that he would be lab partners with his dream girl, until he saw her coming towards him.

His heart started pumping fast, cold sweat beads falling from his forehead, hands getting clammy as he became nervous and frigidly sits up.  . . SHE’S COMING. . MY HEART. OMG. I. JUST. CAN’T

When Chaerin has arrived at the kingka’s table, she then sat up and smiled to his lab partner. “Hi, My name is Lee Chaerin. You’re Daehyun-ssi right?” she asked cheerfully.

Daehyun can’t help feel giddy about what he had heard. HOLY... SHE KNOW’S MY NAME!! SHE KNOWS MY NAME!! SHE SAID MY NAME USING HER SWEET VOICE.

The love struck boy just nodded his head rapidly, which caused the raven haired girl to laugh. “You didn’t have to nod that fast.”She gave him her eye smile.

. . . SHE HAS AN EYE SMILE? WHAT THE. SHE IS SO PERFECT. Daehyun still stared at her but then snapped out of his trance and returned her smile.

“So Daehyun-ssi, let’s get started?”

After several months have passed since their paired work, Chaerin and Daehyun became good friends. His love for the raven haired girl just grew bigger and bigger every time they would hang out.

The boy was now planning how he would confess his unfaltering love for the girl; Daehyun gathered all the help he could get from his friends, B.A.P.

“So you’re finally going to confess?” Himchan said smiling.

“FINALLY. I never thought you would be this slow hyung.” Zelo added.

“So what’s the plan boss?” Yongguk said cheerfully.

The plan was to confess before class starts. Daehyun wanted it to be simple, heartfelt. He would just walk up to her with his tuxedo on and then kneel down give her flowers and say the 3 words---I love you.

The day has come. He was wearing his white tuxedo. His hair was fixed flawlessly. A bouquet of red roses on his right hand, He never felt this nervous his entire life. The butterflies in his stomach bred too much of their own kind, as he felt dizzy and wanted to throw up.

He anxiously waited for the girl, his muse, to come to her locker area, where the event that he made for her will be found.  He was hiding with his friends behind a wall that is close to the area.

“Where is she? Is she already in school? Will she even come? What if... what if... She’s absent. What if she got into a car accident and was now at the hospital? What—“ ”Daehyun, calm down, It’s only 6:50 am, school will start at 7:30. You can do it.” Yongguk said to him, calming him down.

Daehyun let out a sigh. “Thank you hyung I needed th—THERE” He suddenly cupped his mouth and now said it quietly “There she is.”

“Now that your muse is here, go and get her!” Youngjae said as he pushed him to her.

Chaerin was facing her locker trying to get the things that she will need as she felt someone tap her shoulder. When she turned around, she was shocked to see; in front of her was her new good friend Daehyun, wearing a white tuxedo and on his hand are flowers.

“Oh, Daehyunnie why are you wearing a tuxedo?  Is there a play? Are you the main actor? ” The raven haired girl asked curiously.

 Daehyun felt his heart became pumped faster as his breathing became erratic. The handsome boy suddenly fell into his knees as he held up his bouquet of flowers. It’s now or never.

“OMO. Daehyun-ah get u--” He shut his eyes close and shouted “I, Jung DAEHYUN, LOVE LEE CHAERIN. WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?”

He then opens one of his eyes to see the reaction of the girl he just confessed to. Chaerin was smiling. SHE IS SMILING?! DOES THIS MEAN??

The raven haired girl then kneeled to match her good friend’s height and then leaned to his ear and whispered “I see, since we’re friends, I’ll play along kingka, that you fell in love with me, an ordinary plain girl, but I want to split the money, okay? Fifty-fifty.”

Chaerin then smiled to him, and then hugged him tight and said out loudly. ”OH MY GOSH, YES DAEHYUNNIE, I’LL GO OUT WITH YOUU~” and then she stood up “See you later boyfie~ I gotta go to my friends they are calling for me” She gave him a wink and walked away.

The boy’s friends suddenly pop out rejoicing, thinking that their friend was now taken by the one he truly likes. Daehyun was still kneeling, frozen. He still can’t believe what just happened.

Did she just took my long-awaited confession as a bet?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guyyyths~ I hope you like this one. :) 

I actually ship Chaedae more than skybang. LOL.

I know, I'm a fan of crackships. 

I don't know when I would update this again, maybe if I have another plot. 

Do comment who should I pair with our Gizibe next.