The Decision.

The Red String of Fate

-Sigh- Time passes so fast... in 2 days it'll be Valentine Day.. I haave to baake some cookies or chocolates for Boyfriend ><

HyunSeong: ~~~~, What are youu thinking about?

You: Oh nothing oppa.. ^^" Juust thinking about work..

Jeongmin: Well.. in two days it's going to be Valentine Day :) Are youu going to bake some cookies or Chocolates for us? ^^ Or ONE OF US?

Crap.. I wanted it to be a surprise..

You: Sorry Oppa, I can't bake you any chocolates or cookies ~! Too busy with work and school ><" Juust takee one of your fangirls chocolates :)

JEongmin: Haha... yeaah... ^^"

Youngmin: Youree really not going to give us chocolates ?

HyunSeong: I WANTED TO TAASTE YOUR HOME-MADE CHOCOLATES T__T"

You: Sorryy guyys.. too busy :S Next yeaar I'll baake some for youu guys :)

Boyfriend: -sad- Fine..

You: Good boys ^^ Well.. we better go back to class ~! Class start soons ~!

Huhu sorryy Boyfriend if I lied.. as I said, I want to make it a surprise ^^

[At home]

Let's see.. todayy I betteer buyy the ingredients and theen tomorrow I'll staart baking it ^^

[In the Grocery]

Let's see.. creaam.. creaamm.. aahh there it is !! Now I need... Kwangmin? YoungMin.. Minwoo.. Waiit why is Boyfriend here? oAo -Hide-

HyunSeong: I can't believe ~~~~ won't give us chocolates T_T" I wanteed to taaste her chocolate so badly !

Jeongmin: Would you stop whining? It's not her faault if she's too busy.

MinWoo: I FOUND A BANANA MILK :D

Twins: OMO !!! LETS GO GRAB SOME !

HyunSeong: Well at leaast she's our girlfriend..

DongHyun: Even though she is our girlfriend.. it's only going to be one of us that she will choose to be her soulmate. It's impossible to have 6 soulmates.

JeongMin: -sigh- I knew thaat this day will soon come..

When I heard Boyfriend talking about it.. I ran to the cashier to buy the ingredients and ran as fast as I can so thaat I was pretty sure that I'm far from them. Teaars started to drown from my eye... Life is unfair.. I don't know who to choose..

[The Next Day]

At least today we don't have school.. I wouldn't want Boyfriend to see me with these puffy eyes.. ;-; Anywayys time to do the CHOCOLATES ~!

[Few Hours Later]

Finally I'm done ~! ^^ Wooh so tired.. 5PM .. Hmm I think I shouuld find a cute bag and a bow to put the chocolates in theree .. Let's see Blue for KWangmin Oppa ~ Yelloow for YoungMin Oppa ~ Red For MinWoo Oppa ~ Green for JeongMin Oppa ~ Purple for HyunSeong Oppa ~ and White for DongHyun Oppa ~! :D

6PM Now I'm officialy done ! Now all I have to do is go to each Boyfriend's house and place the chocolate in there ^^

7PM I left the housee and jumped happily with the Chocolates I have for Boyfriend ^^ As I was near Donghyun's house, I saw 6 boys infront of me talking .. When I looked closely, it was Boyfriend ! I hid from theem.. Hmm.. I think I should go to HyunSeong's house now.. buut when I looked at Boyfriend again.. they didn't look happy ..

Jeongmin: Whaat the heeck do you waant? I thought we already talked about this..

DongHyun: Look I think that 5 out of 6 of us should really give up on her. Or not it's going to be a hard decision for ~~~~.

Youngmin: Theen how can we do thaat? I really love ~~~~ ! I don't want to give up on her !

HyunSeong: Same thing ! Are you trying to say thaat so thaat we ALL give up on heer and thaat you can have her?

DongHyun: NO ! Thaats not whaat I meant I just want ~~~~'s hapiness !

Kwangmin: We all want heer to be happy ! I don't want to let her go !

MinWoo: Theen how do we settle this..?

JeongMin: I guess theirs only one way.. fighting for her, and we should fight now..

Boyfriend all agreed and started to fight until one of theem give up ! Its been 30 minutes thaat they have fought and none of gave up. I couldn't taake it anymore so I ran to theem to stop theem ! Buut ..

-BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP-

Boyfriend: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ !

-Boom-

Wheere... wheere.. am I ? The room was all white...

Psychic: Helloo ~~~~.

You: Mrs Psychic ... Whaat am I doing here?! Am I dead?

Psychic: Not really.. buut you are in a coma for now.

You: ... THEEN how's Boyfriiend?!! Where are theyy??

Psychic: ..... I'm sorry but they are in a bad condition

Whaat?! The Psychic showed me Boyfriend.. lying down on the bed.. bleeding a lot.. the family was crying and everyone. You noticed thaat the red string on Boyfriend's finger is starting to fade away.. and same for youurs..

You: Whaat... happen to them!? -Crying-

Psychic: They all tried to save you.. buut you still got hit, but less worst then theem. At least your operation got success but Boyfriend is still in the operation..

You: Omgg.. it's all my faault... Because of me theyy fight until one of theem gave up but they still continued.. because of me , they are in this condition... Is there any wayy to save them?!

Psychic: Yes there is..

You: REALLY?? WHAT IS IT?? I'D DO ANYTHING TO DAVE THEM !! -Still crying-

Psychic: It is your time to choose your one and only soulmate.

The Psychic appeared Boyfriend infront of my face, they were all smiling at me. -sniff-

Whenever I am sad; DongHyun Oppa will always be willing to hear my problems, HyunSeong Oppa will always bring me to an ice cream shop so that I can forget about it, Jeongmin Oppa will always sing a song for me, YoungMin Oppa will always lend me his shoulder to cry on, Kwangmin Oppa will always bring me to the arcade so that I can have fun and MinWoo Oppa will always try to make me laugh by doing silly stuffs. All of them were importing for me and I know they all truly love me, because of my personality.Do I like the Childish MinWoo, the friendly KwangMin, the Cute Youngmin, the Playful JeongMin, the Quiet HyunSeong or the Nice DongHyun? After thinking. I finally found the one .

I walked to my soulmate step by step.

You: I choose you ~!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMOO ~! Who did ~~~~ chose? :3 Let's see shall we~?