The FOREVER YOUNG TREASURE HUNT

  ❝❝ FOREVER YOUNG | ALL NEW ROLEPLAY ∞ NOW OPEN. POPULAR FACECLAIMS AVAILABLE. JUST FINISHED AN AC!

8th september - 24th september.
a ForeverYoungOriginal© event
 

Welcome to the FY Treasure Game


prologue
according to acident scrolls, rolls, chingchong letters, ruins and runes- everything indicates that there is a mystical treasure hidden within the FY. Historian, archaeologist and ert, Dong Youngbae has spend his whole (which is many years, cause vv old) researching the mysthical treasure of The FY. he is sure that it lies inside and through intensive studying he has narrowed down, clues and hints to find the magical and mysthical treasure. but since he has grown very old (atleast 50) he is no longer capable of taking the jurney and find the treasure on his own. he needs helpers, and voulenteres to help him find this amazing treasure, who in return will get their share of the treasure. first he needs to find the 4 magic guardians, one each holding and protecting an acient Relic, these four relics lead to one last, and most amazing mythical Creature, which holds the treasure. And this is where you come into the picture. 




HOW TO PLAY! 
the game is basic and its okay to ask if you dont understand! 

 

  • 4 people will be chosen, as the guardians. 
  • 1 person will be chosen as the mythical creature. 
  • these 5 people are guardians, they all possess a Relic, this reli- c is a clue which will lead you to the final creature. 
  • The Guardians must not tell anyone who they are, unless they're specifically asked "do you possess a magic relic" 
  • when asked the guardian must answer honest and trutfully. with a yes. 
  • before you get the Relic, you will be asked 1 question to see if you're worthy of the Relic. if you answer correctly the first time. you will get it and the guardian will no longer possess the relic. 
  • you only have 1 try to answer the question. and if you dont get it right, someone else is allowed to answer. and then they will get the relic instead of you if they get it right. 
     
  • Taeyang (or any other admin) will post 1 clue about each guardian everyday. So once you finally know who one of them is you hurry and ask, by tagging the person you think (+an admin) and ask them the question. 
  • When all 4 relics have been found, they're all a clue to the final Magical creature who possess the treasure. When you find out who it is, you tag him, and ask him "magical creature will you show me the treasure" and then if this is the magical creature, he will show it to you. 


The person/Team to get the treasure are winners of the game. 


 

OUR TREASURE!

 


 

 

 

OUR TREASURE HUNTER! 

 

 

 

OUR MYSTIC CREATURE AND GUARDIANS!