One

Doppelganger

Yixing dragging his legs lazily. Kicking some tiny stones. He stop walking as he is in front of cafe. He let out a deep sigh and get inside that cafe. He can see some customers, not really many customers but still have a good amount for this small yet comfortable cafe.

 

Yixing queuing behind a girl that is lining to take a order. He feels so bored during lining, so he decide to listening to music and surfing an internet. He play a Mr Mr by SNSD and scrolling twitter timeline. Then he read something that really interest him. It's said 'L.O.V.E is the most sweet things but at same time it's the most sad things ever...'

 

He sigh. I miss you...

 

Then he realize that early girl who is front of him just now is already gone. So he slowly dragging his legs to front of counter. He then remove his earphones without pause the song.

 

"Welcome to XOXO cafe. What do you want order, sir?" A employee ask with his sweet voice.

 

Wait...

 

His voice...

 

Sound like him...

 

Suho...

 

Yixing quickly lift his head to look a better angle at the owner of the voice. Dup dap dup dap. His heart going wild.

 

That employee...

 

Have same face like...

 

Suho too...

 

Yixing having difficulty in breathing now. His chest going up and down in abnormal sync. He can't believe his ears. He can't believe his eyes. Did he just hear his voice and did he just see his face? Is he dreaming now? If yes, he hope that he will never waking up from this beautiful dream.

 

"Ermm, sir?" That guy calling and looking at Yixing with his confuse face. Cute.

 

Yixing doesn't answer that call, his eyes still glue at other's face. He take a deep breathe. No, he can't keep dreaming. Especially in time like this. He wander his eyes to employee's name tag. Crash. His heart is crashing. He sad that guy is not him. Not his Suho.

 

Yixing sadly smile while let out a low sigh. Stupid him for believe that guy is late fiance. And more stupid thing is he saw himself that his late fiance is having his last breathe in front of himself.

 

"Sir, are you okay?" That employee, or his name is Kim Joonmyeon as his name tag say it, ask full with concern.

 

"Err, yes i'm fine." Yixing fake a smile.

 

"Good then. So, what's your order?"

 

"A mocha please."

 

"Okay, wait a minute." Joonmyeon say as he type something on counter machine.

 

"Food?"

 

"What?" Yixing ask back to Joonmyeon. Not clearly get Joonmyeon's question.

 

Joonmyeon giggles. His giggles make Yixing's heart moving in wild sync once again.

 

"I mean, do you want to order food too or just a drink?"

 

"Just drink." Yixing answer bluntly,

 

Joonmyeon slightly nod and shout something like "One mocha here." to other employee. Joonmyeon acidently make an eye contact with Yixing. Joonmyeon give other guy a smile, beautiful one.

 

Yixing reply other's smile with a small one. After a murderer minute of awkward silence, Yixing's mocha is already done. Joonmyeon giving a cup of hot mocha to Yixing. When Yixing grab that cup, his fingers are slightly touching Joonmyeon's. It's make two of them blushing.

 

Yixing try to control himself and run away from the counter to the empty table with an amazing pace.

 

One minute, two minutes, three minutes, four minutes. Argh! He's distract me so much!

 

Yixing sigh. He get up from his chair and going toward Joonmyeon.

 

Joonmyeon lift his head and smile at Yixing. "What can i do for you?"

 

Yixing gulp. "Can you come here?" Yixing ask or sound more like command Joonmyeon to.

 

"Eh? Me? Why?" Joonmyeon point to himself.

 

"Just come here." Yixing glare at Joonmyeon.

 

"O-okay." Joonmyeon gulp. He is making his way toward door and go near to Yixing. Before he could ask Yixing about something, then he feels Yixing drag him toward store room that only staff are allowed. Joonmyeon panic, he try to release Yixing's grab but fail to when Yixing grab him tightly.

 

"Y-yah! Wh-what are y-you doing?! This store i-is o-only allowed f-for staff o-only!" Joonmyeon yell.

 

"S-suho... Suho...Did you know how much i m-miss you...?" Yixing cupped the shock guy's cheeks that are in front of him.

 

"W-what?" Joonmyeon is freaking out now. Drop of sweets lead it way from his forehead to his jaw line.

 

"Suho p-please... It's not the best time to kidding around okay?" Yixing sigh as his eyes already redden.

 

"I'm not kidding and i am sorry to disappoint you but i am not the one who you searching for." Joonmyeon bitting his lips. Feel sorry that he has to disappoint that Yixing guy.

 

Yixing shut his eyes. His heart is broken into thousandth pieces.

 

"S-sorry... and my name is Joonmyeon, Kim Joonmyeon not Suho..."

 

"I know..." Yixing say with low voice.

 

Joonmyeon wrinkle his forehead. "Then why are you accuse me by Suho?"

 

​"I'm sorry..." Yixing say as he hug Joonmyeon by his waist.

 

"W-wh-what are you doing?" Joonmyeon gasp.

 

"Let me stay like this for awhile... please..." Yixing whisper into Joonmyeon's ear and hook his chin on other guy shoulder.

 

Joonmyeon bit his inner cheek then let out a small okay.

 

 


sorry if short ^~^ however have you guys see exo teaser photos yet? OH MY GOD they all look so freaking handsome and mostly sulay. I mean Yixing look so stunning there and Joonmyeon with blonde OMO so hot *~* oh oh chenmin too OMF feels

Embedded image permalinktumblr_n3cs7dJLIH1txroowo2_500.png

p/s: thus photos are my edit