Final

My Panda

You and Tao have been in relationships for 3 years. you're now in the living room, cuddled with one and only one, Tao.

"oppa" you said as he looked at you and smiled.

"yeah love?" he said and you blushed although he used to call you love all the time.

"what are we going to do after graduate?" you asked and his face dropped.

"I don't know.." he rubbed his neck.

"I really want to go to college with you" you said as his face looked worried.

"oppa. What's wrong? why you look worry?" you asked.

"huh? me look worry? aniyo I'm not. how about we don't think about this?" he asked and you nodded.

next month

"congratulations to all students!" the chairman congratulated us.  you smiled and looked for Tao. today you guys already graduated. you felt excited about this. You looked everywhere but no sign of Tao. you went to Kris who was talking to Suho.

"oppa, where's Tao?" you asked and they exchanged worried glances.

"oppa. tell me where's him?" you asked, getting worried.

"follow us. come, we will tell you later" Suho grabbed my right hand and Kris grabbed my left hand. we arrived at the school garden and they asked you to sit at the bench.

"oppa. where's Tao?" you asked again.

"Tao doesn't tell you anything?" Suho asked. you shooked.

"tell what?" you asked as Kris sighed and his tears fall down immediately.

"oppa. What's wrong?" you stood up.

"if I could turn back time, I will" he said and you shocked.

"oppa. what-are-are you talking about?" your voice cracked.

"Tao, he passed away last month after he went to your house" he exclaimed. your eyes widen as you shouted.

"no! no! he's not! he's with me!" you shouted and Suho quickly embraced you with a hug.

"shh" he said as you cried.

"I'm sorry.." Kris hugged me.

"why he's die? why he left me without telling goodbye?" you cried.

"shh.. here .Tao gives me this. he said you should read it" Kris handed the letter and you opened it.

hey my lovely panda!
I know I'm selfish, I'm sorry for didn't tell you I have a cancer stage 4. I love you from the moon and back. you're amazing, beautiful, or should I say perfect girl to me? I'm sorry if I break your heart but I don't want to see you cry when I die. I don't want you to cry in front of me when I was buried. I'm sorry for not telling you the truth. I promise you I will always look for you even you not realised. I promise I will protect you even you can't feel it. I will always love you. Here's my favourite panda. remember when you give it to me when our first anniversary? please keep it for me? please jagiya? remember,  I always be in your heart. don't cry for me please? It's hurt me. I can't see you cry. please. and will you please please move on? I don't want to see you cry everyday just because of me. It's make me sad. please? I promise soon we will meet? but I promise the rest of EXO will take care of you. if not, I will hunt them. haha. don't cry okay baby? I adore you baby girl.

I love you forever. 
Your panda, Tao.

you folded the letter and looked up. suho also cried and he handed the panda. you wiped the tears and smiled.

"hello panda.. remember me? well I'm the one who buy you for your daddy" you chuckled and looked at the panda.

"from today I'm going to call you Tao"

3 years later

"y/f/n" the Narrator called.  you stood up walk to the stage. you bowed and took your scroll. you walked down and went to your seat.

later

you looked everywhere and tried to find someone, and then you felt something s around your waist. you chuckled and faced him.

"oppa.. did you watch me on the stage?" you said and he nodded.

"of course I do! how could I miss my beautiful wife to be-graduation!" he cheered as you chuckled. and then he held you a panda. you took it and smiled.

"Tao oppa, I'm finally graduate! do you feel proud of me?" and then you felt a wind blew. you chuckled and looked to find your fiancé.

"yah Kris oppa! let's go!" you shouted as he nodded.

"Tao oppa, now I have Kris, thank you for be there for me. Don't worry, Kris take care of me very well" you whispered and blew a kiss into the sky.

"I love you Tao" you said before ran towards Kris.