Kiss Kiss Kiss

The First, Is Mine

"Wake up guys, we already arrived to your dorm. Please getyour bags by yourself because I need to go to our management building soon,"

Alice, the first person that awake, nodded to make sure she's listening to his command. After manager-oppa leaving, Yoonjo start to open her eyes.

"Yoonjo, can you open your door please? This side is blocked because of Ara. I won't disturb her" Alice say, as she pointed at Ara's side. Yoonjo look at Ara, she’s sleeping peacefully.

"Ok. Wait,"

Yoonjo open the door then walk out, with her bags. After it, Alice follows Yoonjo, but unfortunately Alice slipped and fall to Yoonjo’s embrace. Their lips meet for a moment.

Realized this is wrong, Alice broke the kiss then run to the dorm.

“Uhmmm,”

Yoonjo searching the owner of that voice. Its Ara.

“Hey Yoonjo, Good morning. It was a long trip, huh?”

“Eh-uh, Yes”

 

 

A hour passed since they arrived at dorm. Nara, Yooyoung, and Lime continue their sleep. Meanwhile Alice, crying in the kitchen.

“What are you doing here?” A soft and cute voice, come to Alice’s ears. That person sit beside Alice, Alice’s hair.
Alice wipe her tears away. Then starring at That person.

“Uh, Im sorry,”

“For what?” That person frowned

“This morning...”

“Its not your fault, I know you’re clumsy then slipped. Are you okay?”

“Im okay, but.. That was my first kiss, you know?” Alice starts to cry again. “I didn’t give it to you,”

"Really? I don’t think so. What if I already took your first kiss?”

“Ara.. When?!?!”

“Last night. I bet you didn’t know it. You lips feels so nice,” Ara blinked. Alice blushing, then goes crazy.

“I.. don’t.. know..”

“Its ok. And you enjoyed your second kiss so much huh?” Ara teasing Alice.

“You..... see it?”

“I saw you, and Yoonjo. K-i-s-s-i-n-g.”

“Im.. sorry,”

“No need to say sorry,”

“But, You should kissing with someone you love, isn’t?”

 

Ara didn’t answer it, she kiss Alice instead.
 

“This is your third kiss,”

“Wa-”

 

Ara give Alice a kiss again.
 

“This is the fourth,”

“Ara...”
 

For the fifth time, Ara give Alice a kiss.

“Stop.. it...”
 

“But your body didn’t say the same thing,” Ara give a smirk, then kiss Alice deeply. Alice wrapped her hands around Ara’s neck.

The sixth kiss, being the last and the longest kiss for today.
 

“I love you, eonni.”
“I love you too, Ara”


Daww finally I write this, 
Actually I wanna add this at Wallpaper. But Im too lazy to edit Wallpaper’s description so....
:D I made a new one.

This is mess lol. >u<