Finale

I Give It to You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmOcCFpO2ns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFLgminGc8g

-----------

“Look now, we missed the trailer just because you want some extra butter for your popcorn…” Seolrae hissed and rolled her eyes as she scanned the theater, Hoseok grinned and grab her hand, “I’m sorry babe, let’s just find our seat” he pulled her and finally found their seat on the front row, “And this is our seat? Hoseok-aah you’re going to make my neck sore…” she sighed, “Can we sit at the other row? It wasn’t that packed anyway…” she looked behind to look a few people beside them, strangely there aren’t many people inside.

 

“Naah we’re going to sit here,” Hoseok smiled and pulled her to sit down, she sighed, “Hoseok...” she slanted her eyes, Hoseok sighed and shook his head, “Okay okay, let’s move to the middle row,” Finally they sat at the middle row, Seolrae looked at her boyfriend and smiled.

 

Hoseok and she have been going out for 4 years and she can say that they’re going past the lovey-dovey phase, they’re moving onto something that people say ‘steady’ kind of relationship. They’re living together for almost one year at Hoseok’s apartment. Hoseok, a dance teacher at one of the famous dance school in Korea, while Seolrae is currently continuing her studies at university, they met at one summer dance competition and ended up falling for each other.

 

Seolrae shook her head and focused back on the film but her mind can’t help but wandering again.

 

Hoseok have been super busy for the past one month, he suddenly take another job at Yoongi’s recording studio and when she asked why, he dismissed it as ‘a way to help his hyung and get some extra money’

 

It worries her because she thinks that why he took the job is because he’s running out of money, before she moved in to live with him, he used to live in a one room apartment but decided to move to a bigger apartment so they can live together. Surely it’s more expensive than his one room apartment but he insisted that it’s okay, as long as they can live together.

 

And then there’s another thing that always bothers her mind, he’s only the one who pay the rent. He never let her pay anything, even for the food or the other necessities for their apartment. ‘because it’s my idea for us to live together, I’m surely the one who have to responsible for all of it jagi’ he smiled and pinched her cheeks when one day she confronted him about it.

 

She know that being a dance teacher didn’t give him big payment, and maybe the only way to cover all of their living expenses is by taking another job.

 

But what makes her sad is he’s been spending his time more at work more than at home lately. He reasoned that an upcoming dance competition is coming up for his students and Yoongi needs more of his help at work, but Seolrae can’t bear herself to watch Hoseok came home with a tired face but then smiled at her as if nothing happened.

 

“Uhm uhm, hello?” a voice that she recognized as Hoseok’s suddenly blasted through the theater’s speaker, she turned her head back to see his grinning face on the screen. “What the hell is that?! Hoseok-aah!!” she blinked but she can’t take her eyes off the screen.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! Jung Hoseok imnida…” he whispered to the camcorder, “15 February 2014… Yesterday was valentine’s day and I spend it with the most amazing woman in my life… second most amazing thought, because the first one is my mom…” he whispered awkwardly and then coughed a little. Seolrae can make the background of the video is their bedroom, and Hoseok was wearing his usual sleeping attire, his favorite black shirt.

 

“It’s 6 in the morning and as you can see, my girlfriend is currently sleeping peacefully… Yesterday we went to the theme park and played until our legs sore…” he paused and zoomed the camcorder to record Seolrae’s sleeping visage, her eyes were closed and she snored softly. His hand came to tuck back some of hair strands that were covering her eyes and forehead. “I want to make a little confession to her through this video, okay?” he cleared his throat and focused the camcorder back to his face, “So lately I haven’t spend much quality time with her because of work and I think I made her worried of that…” he sighed and then looking at the camcorder again, “The thing is, me and her have been going out for 4 years, and living together for almost one year…” he laughed shyly, “And I want to assure her that I was busy earning money for the most important thing I’ve decided to do, and it’s regarding our future…”

 

“Yahhh Jung Hoseok what is this…” she laughed but there is no response from him.

 

“So then while helping with Yoongi Hyung’s work at the studio, I kinda… wrote this  rap specially for her…” he blushed but then grinned mischievously, “I’m not worried about waking her up though, my girlfriend isn’t that easy to wake up even if there’s an earthquake shaking up this apartment…”

 

She slapped Hoseok’s arms and cursed inwardly, but her eyes widened when he started to rap.

 

If you are and I are together, let’s go time
24 hours, if I could only be with you
I’d kiss you starting from the morning
Can’t forget to grab some brunch
I’d hold your hand and soak up the sun
It’s not over yet, in the middle of a beautiful night
I’ll confess to you, with the moon as our light
All of these things tell me

“If I have just one day, it’s possible”

 

“Yaaah Yoon Seolrae, while you’re watching this video, you won’t realize that I’m already kneeling beside you and holding something special for you…Please be surprised okay?” he grinned his usual ‘I’m so excited’ grin before turning off the camcorder.

“Yoon Seolrae…” he’d called her and when she turned to him, he is on one knee and holding a velvet box with a silver ring inside, he cleared his throat.

“Will you marry me?”

Seolrae burst into tears as soon as she mumbled a “Yes Hoseok… Oh my god yes…” and Hoseok stood up to slip the ring on her finger and then pulled her into a passionate kiss.

“I love you Yoon Seolrae.”

-------

how was it? hahahaha. honestly i'm not satisfied with few parts of it and i will try to re-write this if i have time i still have story to update sobs bulletproof bodyguard sobs

anyway thanks for subscribing and i hope you enjoy this <3