twenty four

Roommate (hiatus for a bit.. sorry :( )

The drive back was silent, except for the maknaes who kept asking questions. I ignored them and tried sitting up so that I won’t lean on Kyungsoo. He noticed this and soon pushed me back to lean on him. Even though it’s only been 4 days, I couldn’t say I didn’t miss him and the 11 idiots. Kris continued driving for another 10 minutes until we arrived.

 

I quickly opened the door and walked inside the apartment. I looked around and saw nothing but McDonalds wrappers lying around. Kyungsoo hasn’t been cooking.. Before I could get into my room, Luhan called my name. I ignored him and continued walking to my door. Lay, who was the closest to me, pulled me (or like forced dragged me) to the couch. I avoided their eyes and looked down. Soori… Baek tried to touch me, but I flinched. Why can’t you guys just leave me alone for once? Don’t you guys understand that I’m just a burden to you?!  I yelled, jolting up from the couch. Everything I do, every step I make, is a mistake. I can’t deny that, you can’t deny that, no one can deny that. I’m just making your lives harder by being around you. Because of me, people see you as pathetic idiots. I’m just a lost cause. I said, looking down. Please don’t say that. You know it’s not true. Luhan pleaded, coming closer, reaching his arm out. I took a step back and looked away. My eyes were slowly tearing up and I let out little sobs. But it is. I said, before everything went black.

 

I opened my eyes to nothing but bright lights. Am I dead? I slowly stood up from my position and noticed a sharp pain on my back. I looked around and realized that I was in my room, wearing my pajamas. If I’m not mistaken, I wasn’t wearing these before I our right? So then who changed it? I wondered, while looking at myself in the mirror. Oh .

 

I pushed the door open and it made a loud ‘thud.’ The guys who were sleeping on the couch woke up and the guys who were cooking ran out of the kitchen to check what happened. They looked at me, surprised that I was awake. Which one of you erts changed my clothes? I asked, stepping forward. Chill, none of us did. Your neighbor, Ms. Han, did it. Minseok said, putting down his book. I sighed and felt so relieved. By the way, you realized you fainted right? Because you didn’t eat from, I don’t know, the last 4 days. Luhan said angrily as he walked up to me. He pulled me to the couch and pushed me down to sit.

 

Before giving me the food, they all surrounded me. Aren’t you going to back away and say all those untrue things again? Lay asked, coming closer. I flinched a bit but stayed in my spot. I think I’ve calmed down a bit. I said, trying to not sound shaky. Well, let me start by saying that you’re stupid. Baek said as shoved his hands in his pockets. You’re stupid for saying and thinking all those idiotic untrue things to us. Chanyeol said as he copied Baek. We care for you a lot Soori. You’re not a burden to us, like you said. We don’t care if look like pathetic idiots, because we are. For the last few months, you made our lives exciting. And we thank you for that. Junmyeon said, taking the seat beside me. You are not a mistake; you are a gift. You give us energy each day and we enjoy your presence. Chen said as he rubbed my shoulders. You’re the best little sister ever and we love being over-protective towards you! Sehun, Tao, and Kai all exclaimed, making me smile. Don’t run away again. We were so worried. Lay said, pinching my left cheek. Stop hurting yourself with those words. You’re always amazing in our eyes. Luhan said, pinching my other cheek. I softly chuckled and removed their hands from my cheeks. Jimin is stupid for saying those things because she doesn’t know you. Didn’t we tell you that we’d protect you from her? You should know that we enjoy protecting you. It’s fun to take care of an idiot. Kyungsoo chuckled, earning a slap from Junmyeon. I smiled even more hearing those words. All this time I was wrong. Jimin was wrong. I feel like I am a burden, but they said I wasn’t. I feel as if I’m a mistake, but they said I was a gift. Should I trust them? I think I should. We all looked at Kris, since he’s the only one who hasn’t said anything. Jimin’s a , and we love you, lil sis. He said, making my heart warmer than ever. I smiled at them as they came in for a hug. Thank you, oppa. I said, making them hug me even tighter.

 

For the rest of the night, Luhan fed me till I was full. He forced me to eat two plates of freaking spaghetti! Yah! I’m full. Stop feeding me. I said, pushing his hand away. I’ll stop if you say oppa to me. He said, pushing the spoon closer to my mouth. No! I already said it before! I said, trying to push his hand back. But you didn’t specify it to me! He pouted. Because you’re not the only guy who’s older than me! I exclaimed, looking away. Come one~ just once! He said, pushing the spoon against my mouth. Promise no more? I asked and he nodded. I took a deep breath in and prepared myself. Luhan oppa, I’m full~ I said, pouting at him. His smile because wider and wider. His face was full of joy as he pinched my cheeks. Soori-ah so cuteeee~!!!! He yelled. I pushed him away and walked up to the guys who were laying card games. Can I play too? I asked them. Baekhyun cheerfully pulled me down and Junmyeon passed me some cards. Of course! But you have to put some money in~ Chanyeol said, waving his eyebrows. I don’t have any. Wasted it trying to survive the last couple of days remember. I said, arranging my cards. No worries. Here. Junmyeon threw his credit card to the pile of money. If I loose, I could always make a new one. He said, making the guys and me chuckle.

 

The guys left at around 11pm because they remembered that there was school the next day. Kyungsoo didn’t mind about the mess and happily cleaned it. I helped him out a bit, but was quickly told to sit down since he thought I was going to faint again. After cleaning up everything, he sat on the couch beside me. You owe me. He said, breaking the silence. I turned around and looked at him. What did I do?! I asked. He turned his body towards me and crossed his arms. You made me worried sick. And remember the night where we played street fighter and I won? You owe me 3 favors. He said. But you owe me 5! Since I won 5 rounds. I exclaimed as I crossed my arms. You were gone for 4 days, starting from Monday to Thursday. That’s like 4 days of me worrying which is already 4 favors. He said. But I didn’t ask you to worry! I replied. Or did you? He said, making me roll my eyes.

 

I gave him a sigh and stood up, only to be pulled down again. First favor, we’re sleeping together tonight. He said as he dragged me his room. Secondly, call me oppa for tonight or I’ll show everybody a picture of your baby that your mom gave me. He said, as he took out his wallet and took a baby picture of me. You jerk… I said, trying to grab the picture out of his hand. He quickly put the picture back and got in the bed. We got comfortable and I accidently faced his chest. He hugged me closer, making me blush like crazy. Kyung. I said, but no respond. He only hugged me tighter and made it hard for me to breathe. This guy is . It’s only for tonight.. Tonight.  O-Oppa let go. I can’t breathe. I said as he loosens his grip. Last but not least, always stay by my side, never think of those things again, and let us ruin Jimin’s life together. He said as he scooted closer. That was actually an additional 3 favors, but I’ll let it pass since I’m so tired~ I said, snuggling closer to him and embracing his warmth.

 

Good night, Kyung oppa. I said, closing my eyes. Goodnight, Soori-ah.