1.

Massage

Luhan peeks into the bathroom worriedly, staring at the unmoving figure in the bath.

Sehun. Luhan's forehead is staring to form creases.

He remembers when he was sitting at the couch, waiting for a kiss and hug as the jingling of keys were heard.

Instead, a loud slam was heard and Sehun swept through the living room and into their room, without so much as giving Luhan a glance, much less a kiss and hug.

The creases on Luhan's forehead deepen, and his fingers fly to them, suddenly worrying about wrinkles.

He had wondered what the matter was, but a phone call from Kyungsoo solved the proble; it seems that Sehun had a fight with Jongin.

Sighing inaudibly, Luhan wonders how he shall approach Sehun.

The cute way? Luhan cringes. Though he doesn't like the idea much, Luhan knows Sehun likes it, and he's pretty much willing to do anything to have Sehun be his usual self again.

How about... Luhan steps softly into the bathroom, and it isn't until he is at Sehun's head then he speaks up.

"Sehun."

Sehun's eyes fly open, his gaze hard, but it softens when he sees that it is Luhan.

Wordlessly, Luhan places his hands on either side of Sehun's head, on the bathtub, leaning down slowly.

"Luhan..."

Sehun growls softly as one of his hands reaches up to cup Luhan's neck, bringing Luhan nearer.

Luhan's eyes flutter shut and soon their lips meet. It was a passionate, yet fleeting kiss, leaving both of them wanting for more.

"Come in."

Nodding silently, Luhan takes off his white buttondown and jeans, and throws them messily beside Sehun's neatly folded ones.

Stepping in, Luhan finds comfort in the lukewarm water. But before he's fully submerged, Luhan turns to pull Sehun up from his position and moves to settle behind him.

Sehun whips his head around, puzzled, and Luhan chuckles. 

Cracking his fingers a little, Luhan then places them on Sehun's shoulders, and starts to ease the knots present..

They're so tense. Luhan continues massaging until Sehun relaxes, then removes his hands from Sehun's shoulders.

Quickly, he wraps Sehun in a backhug, his body pressing into Sehun's back. Their bodies share the heat, but becomes increasingly hotter at the contact.

"Talk to Jongin please?"

Luhan's voice comes small, and Sehun tenses again. Luhan freezes, wondering if he did right asking this.

Soon, Sehun relaxes and turning around to face Luhan, he engulfs Luhan into a proper hug.

"...I will. Thank you."

Sehun gives Luhan a small peck on the cheek. But he moves down, onto his neck, his chest, and down.

"S-Sehun!!"

Luhan blushes as Sehun grins. 

Maybe he should give massages more often from now on. 

 

 


:D and this is it!

hope you have enjoyed it!

please do comment, (i like comments hehe) and check out the other story too!

thanks for reading this! :3