End

Plot Twist

A/N: This won't be long I guess. But enjoy^^

 

It's finally our turn to perform on stage. I'm nervous yet happy as it's our first broadcast for 1004 comeback in Show Champion today and I feel very excited to perform infront of her.

She must be very proud of me. I don't realize that I've been smiling like a fool but I couldn't help it. I couldn't help but to smile when I think of her. Her cheers and screams when I start to sing. When she smiles gleefully when I pointed at her. I don't know but sometimes I feel like punching those fans who thought I pointed at them when I actually pointed at her. This sounds ridiculous but it's the truth.

The MC is about to announce it's our turn so we are told to get ready to get on stage. I'm feeling more nervous than I usually am. We will perform With You for the first time today and I want to make sure that I'm at the best condition.

Grabbing a bottle of water, I start to warm up along with my other members.

Not so soon after that, the staffs start to gesture us to get on stage. We can see a lot of fans are coming today and my eyes start to look for her. But I can't see her. Where's she? The song starts and Youngjae sings his part perfectly without flaw. After he finishes his part, it's finally mine. 

I raise up my microphone and start singing while my eyes wandering around just to see her but to my disappointment, I can't. Among all these fans, she usually stands at the middle of the crowd. I'm glad I'm her bias. So her eyes are always on me but not today. I can't find her. Where's she? She never misses our performances before. I find my voice shaken a bit when I sing but I manage to cover it up and I saw Yongguk was looking at me with strange look which probably means 'What's wrong?'

I continue on looking for her after I'm done with my part for the song. Still, to my huge disappointment I can't see her. My curiousity is building up and it starts to make me grow anxious. What if something happen to her? What if she was involved in an accident and couldn't make it here?

With You performance ended and we have to change our clothes to 1004 outfit. I'm done changing because I changed first before others and stand beside the stage to peek if I can look for her again. 

All the questions are attacking me.

Where the hell is she?

Where is the cute girl who always take pictures of me?

Where is the cute girl who smiles gleefully when I look at her?

Where is the cute girl who smiles happily when she caught me pointing at her?

Where is the cute girl who always support me till the end?

Doesn't she promise me to be by my side?

Where did the promise go?

I always saw her on my twitter mentions and to make sure she is safe, I open her twitter profile and read her tweets. She still didn't post any tweet since last night. That is why I didn't see her usual greets this morning. Once again, where's she?

Tears are glistening in my eyes at the thought of the insecured her. What if something bad happen? What if she died and no one knows? What if-

My thought was cut off by Youngjae who tell me to get ready now because it's time to perform 1004. But I don't have any energy for that. I feel extremely exhausted and tired with all the bad thoughs come flooding. The dances look weak and my voice doesn't seem to awe people as I usually did. I don't know what's happening to me but all I can think of is her.

Me, Youngjae and Himchan also have a special performance today and like the previous ones, I looked bad and tired. Maybe the members noticed my changes of mood, but they shrug it off to not making it worse.

But all of my questions are answered the moment we walk out of the studio and I saw someone very familliar to me. That's her! What is she doing with other fans? Does she stop supporting us now? So she likes other group and not us anymore?

I stare at her and perhaps she notices it and looks at me with apologetic eyes. There's a huge DSLR in her hands she used to use to take pictures of me and other members but now it's used to take other's pictures and not us. I'm disappointed. I truly am. I thought she mean it when she once tweeted she will always be by our side and support us till the end but those are fake promises. A start will always come to an end and this is the end of us.

All of the members get on the van and so did I. My eyes left her back for the last time and I closed the van's door as the van dozes off to our dorm. 

It's nice to have you once stanned us. I hope we will never meet again.

She will never think me as the guy she loves but only as an idol. She probably think the same of me that she's just like those millions fans in my eyes but the fact is she's not.

Thank you for every efforts you made just to support us. I appreciate them but not anymore. Thank you.

 


 

I present to you the worst story on earth. Thanks for reading lol. As I have expected this would be a stupid crap. 

Support my other stories and oneshots too! Love you all <3