Waiting For You.

When We Meet

Never I will forget the look in your face, when you saw me with those woman.
I tried to explain, that they are nothing, that my boss wanted me to be with them.
But every single emotion, anger, sadness, the pain, in your eyes, made me stumble.
Thanks to that look in your eyes, I couldn't do anything, except standing up and reaching my hand out to you.
I'm an idiot.
That should be the very last thing of … everything … that I should do that moment.

With my hand I slide trough my hair.
It has been so long ago, yet still, we haven't talked anymore.
Those woman … even 25 of them together, wouldn't be as much as you mean for me.
Day in day out, I keep waiting.
Day in day our, I keep looking to the planes in the sky.
The only clue which leads to your country, where you went back to, just to never return again.
I can't find the courage, to go to you, to go to the airport and take a seat.
At night, I follow the stars with my eyes and I hope, that you are looking to the sky as well.
I wonder … did you forget me?
Could you forgive me?
Why do you keep me waiting?

I won't wait forever, yes it still hurts, but I simply will forget it.
Love, who needs it, if it hurts so much?
With my words I cut down everything, I close all the scenes which reminds me of you …
On stage, in interviews, no matter who is watching, I shall delete it all.
I don't care any longer.
Every day I will fight this little war with myself.
And if anyone dares to come and take my spot, I will kick them aside.
The other members are all worried about me, I can see that in their faces, but nobody has the courage to go against me.
How could you have left just like that huh?
I hate your face, I hate hering your name.
Even though you went back to Canada, Henry, my dear Henry, I just can't erase you out of my mind.
I want to hate you, I want to destroy all things you have created here in Korea, but I can't.

Yet still, there is only one thing which keeps bothering me…
When I see an plane I, while I am on the road, my legs always take me to the airport.
I just order an coffee somewhere and I take a seat, my eyes fixed on the signs which show when the planes arrive.
And every time I caught myself waiting for you to come out of the gate.

One day we will meet again Henry.
But then, I show you, that I planned everything on purpose.
Prepare for war, my beloved …
Sadly, you won't like it, as much as I will.
Because once you destroyed my love and I will destroy you.