end

Crawling

 

 

Can't we try again?

No. Keep away.

Please, I just can't forget you.

Gosh... You really don't get it. We're over and done. Don't show up again.

But...

Goodbye, Kris.

 

He just doesn't go out of my head. No matter where i go, no matter what i do, i always have his face inside of my head. I can hear his voice. I can feel his touches. I am barely even here, more a ghost than a human being, i am lost in memories and imaginations.
Is it possible to be obsessed with a person on such a high level? I never thought, that there could be something like that. But here i am, the best proof for it.
You have to believe me. I am trying, i really am. To forget his voice. To forget how he always smiled when i hugged him. To forget his blushing face. To forget how cute he always looked, when he was concentrated. Not to yearn for everything that is connected to him. But it is simply impossible. He is occuping my mind, making me not able to do the most simple tasks. Everything reminds me of him, everything hurts me.  And i simply cant change it.
Whenever he is smiling, i feel my heart coming back to life. I get hopeful that maybe we can start again, only to get my hopes crushed like a house of cards. Then i fall back, back into the darkness of my craving.
Why can't i be like you? Why cant i find someone else? Why cant i finally get over you? I cant understand it, WHY? After all, you lied to me. You said you wouldn't leave, you said you would always love me.You wouldn't meet with other men, i would be your one and only. All lies. So why, though you shattered my heart in pieces, why am i still in love with you? You never really loved me, i was a toy you used, until you got bored of it. And then you just trew me away. So why is my heart still clinging to you, craving and needing you so much?
I really want to manage this, I really want to cut this string that is tying me towards you. But then i give in again, amazed by your looks and your smile, your voice, your movements. I am afraid that i might lose the last thing that is holding me alive, that is still connecting me to this world. So i give up the fight against my craving for you and give in once again.
It isnt even love anymore. The love is long gone. What is left, is my need to have you, to possess you. And when i reach that, i want to make you suffer for all the pain you caused me. I want to break you, just like you did to me. Why did you have to leave?
With every second that i compare us, i understand that we are so different... You might have played with my heart and my feelings, but compared to me you are nothing. Because i am a demon in heart. I want to destroy, to make suffer, to kill. Sometimes i feel the wish to stare into your dead eyes and laugh so all world can hear. So all world knows what i did to you. I became just like you. But the bad thing is that it didnt stop with it. I became even more evil than you could ever be. The pure evil. I know, the wish to see you scream and die from my hands will probably never leave me. They became a part of me, a part of my soul. So i just have to give into it.

 


I trow a last glance at the window to see how you get dressed into some clothes to sleep in and climb into your bed before giving your new boyfriend a small peck. The the light turns off and i turn away from the window and climb out of the bush. Then i slowly walk down the road.

 

Don't worry.

I will get you.

Just wait.

You will be mine.

 

Until the dead.

 


 

sooo... rather short one, but i still hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a comment, upvote and subscribe~

 

luv you all, A.

 

 P.s. read the sequel(?) here.