Chapter 01

The Forecast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV 

You woke up by the sound of your phone ringing. You blinked a couple of time until you were a bit awake then you picked up your phone and checked  who's calling you in this freaking early in the morning. It was still 7.AM for godsake. You looked at the caller ID and immediately rolled your eyes after then. It was no other than Lee Yoora your dearest friend of course. Without hesitation you answered it before she exploded.

"Hey yoora what's up?" you asked her while yawning

"OHMYGOD...hyunra!!!!!" she immediately scream the hell out of her lungs and you immediately jerked away your phone before you turned deaf.

"What yoora? don't piss me off still this early, let me sleep please" you rolled you eyes

"No way i'm going to your house like right now! So you better get your in the bathroom because we're going out".

"No way!!! In this early morning?! What are you doing in here by the way?" you groaned and ruffled your hair instead of getting up.

"There's a carnaval in the park so you better be hurry because it's only half a year event!! And there was a forecast for free!!!!" she sounded happy on the other hand you rolled your eyes (again).

"Oh please don’t tell me that was the thing that made you call me this early" you groaned while she on the other hand just giggle happily.

"Yes and No!! You know we never hang out since you are busy with school and mine also so let’s just take a break and hangout like we always do back then" you sighed. If you’re asking me why because both you and yoora are in the last year of high school. You have so much homework and a lot course to attend since you are now in your last year and so yoora.

“Well then okay but don’t expect me to come with you for the forecast because i don’t want to” you answered and yoora on the other hand cheered happily.

“YES!!!! Then go get your on your bathroom because i’m going to your house NOW!! If you’re not yet done showering then i’m going to tell your mom that you have an D on your physic test” with that you get up from your bed and grab your towel since you’re oh-so-kind-friend just blackmailed you. And you don’t have a choice.

“!!! OKAY I’M HANGED UP !!” you rolled your eyes and immediately ended up the call before she laughed at your behaviour.

You rushed to your bathroom because you know if you're not yet done showering she'll really tell your parents about your bad grade. After not-so-long bathing you went to your wardrobe and picked an outfit which comfortable to go to a carnaval. After dressing up you put some makeup and tailed your hair into a ponytail. After you were satisfied by your appearance you walked out from your bedroom and went downstairs to the dining room. You greeted by your maid and you greeted them back warmly. You sit on your usual seat and eat some sandwich and drink your milk. You were lived alone sometimes because both your parents are a busy person and often went broad to another country for bussiness matter so here you are eating alone like a princess with no one accompanied you. 

By the time you were not done eating your butler came to you and told you if yoora is here already. You told your butler to bring her here so she can also have a meal with you.

“Morning bestie!!” she rushed to you and hugged you tightly.

“Get away from me and have a seat!!” you still pissed because she just made you came for her to come for the carnaval. All you just wanted in this Sunday was just sleep more. You just sighed like you have no choice to fight for your tiredness. A few minutes then the both of you had done eating. The maid picked up the leftovers for them to washed it.

"So are you ready?" she greeted you while smiling. "Let me get my bag first wait outside okay" with that she went outside while you went to your room to get your bag and immediately went downstairs.

Hyunra POV

I stayed silent in her car for almost 30minutes until we arrived at the park. The park was full within people. I got out from the car and greeted by a huge crowded people enjoying their time in the park. Yoora was done locking her car and drag me to entered the park. "Let's have some fun shall we?” she asked happily and i just smiled since carnaval is not that bad to hangout. .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter