Chapter 8

A true love story .

 

It was the homeroom preiod the teacher of Hyesu's class entered the class and anoounced that since the section A was being renovated the students will be divided between other four classes .Each class will have 7 students .

 

Hearing this all the girls squealed in joy.why? Becaues secton A was wher all the kings and queens were there.

 

Teacher  asked some students to come in.There wereabout 7 students .4 were boys and 2 were girls.

 

All this time Hyesu was busy seeing the city ,the skycrapers and admiring its beauty.She wasn't listening to any of what the teacher said.

 

The students began to introduce themselves. The girls squealed when two boys entered the class.They were none other than Sehun and KAI.They both introduced themselves and the teacher asked them to take their seats.All students took their seats except Sehun  who had no seat to sit.So teacher asked him to sit next to Hyesu, which was the only seat  available because eveyone was scared to be beside her.

 

"Miss .Park Hyesu ,please raise your hand." That waswhen she came back to reality.She saw some new student sitting next to her seat.She remembered that ther were 7 new students from section A and thought he  was  one of them .She didn't even bother to look around and see who it was but simply turned her head and again and started admiring the city.She heard the bell ring and ran out of the class asshe didn't wanted to be late for work.

 

.................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

She came back home and she knew she wasn't feeling well.Her head was hurting very much.She washed up put on her casual T-shirt and denim.She came to the kitchen for water and saw a note sticked to the wall.

 

Unnie,I'm sorry . I am going to the party.I lied when I said that I wouldn't go.Please forgive your sister .

                                                  -Hye jin.

 

Hyesu remembered the flashback:

 

There is a party at the club and I heard Kaijincouple will be there.

 

The party is  being  organised at the Royal Vintage  Club by Chanyeol oppa .There will be drinks,dance etc.

 

Hyesu was worried and ordered her sister to not to go and her sister agreed on it.

 

Hyejin ,you are not going to the party.

 

Yes,unnie.I will obey this because I made you angry earlier.

END...................................................................................

Hyesu never thought her sister would lie to her.She trusted her more than anyone else.She believed her sister.But what she got as reward was broken promise, disappointment .Hyesu was angry with her sister.

 

She thought abouth the things that would happen to her sister and she was afraid .Right at themoment she wanted to protect her sister.She put on her jacket and rushed to the mentioned club.How could she forget that it was her club.she didn'tmind about her headache now all she caredwas about her sister.

 

....................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

She was not being allowed inside the club because she didn' t have the pass.She was angry she asked them to let her in ,she was in an urgent situation.When they refused she didn't have another choice.She phoned her brother.

 

" Hello,oppa.Will youm please tell Manager.Ok to let me inside the club''

The next second Manager came and let her in and said that her sister was ini V V I P lounge No.3.

 

Hyesu rushed into the mentioned room and saw her sister protseting  to what KAI was doing to her.Hyesu saw her dress and was ashamed that her sister was wearing  too much revealing dress.She sawt hat her sister was trying to hold back the dress as it was ped. ''Hyejin'', Hyesu shouted and went to her  sister's side. She took her sister  away from his grip rezipped her dressand was about to leave when Kai tokkher hand pinned her againstthe wall and tried to kiss her.

 

Hyesu was trying tol oose her grip But the headache showed at the same moment .She started to feel that she was losing her srtength and she could feel him coming near and near to hers. She turned her face tothe side sothat he can't kiss her when suddenly the grip on her hand loosened. She saw that Kai was pushed back to his place andhewas lying unconscious when Hyesu tried tosee who saved her it was him it was Sehun .

Hyesu rushed through the door and went out. Sehun who followed hersaw her slapping her sister.Hyejin began tosob.Hyesu grabed her by hand removed her jacket covered her sister's bare shoulder as it was cold .She was  also feeling cold but what mattered to her was her sister because she had promised her mother to look after her.Sehun who was seeing all this .when she slapped her sister he could see the disapprointment,anger, care in Hyesu's eyes. He saw how she removed her jacket  and covered her sister and she was feeling cold.He could see Hyesu was keeping her palm on her head and was trying to massage it.he knew she wasn't well then also she came for her sister when she needed her the most. He could see the disappearing figure of Hyesu and her sister.

 

He thought You are interesting.What is this feeling I'm feeling right now.And a small smile urved on the ice prince's face.