Chapter 5

A true love story .

It was evening and Hyesu and Hyejin were having their supper .Their mother hadleft yesterday for her work.

 

"Unnie, I have something to tell you'' Hyejin said. Hyesu just nodded her head mentioning that she was listening to her sister.

Hyejin began'' Unnie, I think I'm in love".

The first reaction of Hyesu was she spat out the food she was eating. It wasfirst timefor her tolisten something like this and she hadn't expected something like this from her sister. She wanted whatever the best was for her little sister, but she wasn't sure about this. She knew that her sister would first study and then deal with love and all. She knew her sister well.She knew her sister would achieve her dream of becoming a attorney. She was happy that her had made it up to the Empire High. But she wasn't sure about love thing.She didn't want to conclusion without listening to her sister properly.

Hyesu asked ''Who?''

Hyejin -" It's KAI.I have crush on him since  I entered the EmpireHigh"

Hyesu could see happiness in her sister's eyes but she really didn't know who was the guy her sister was talking about.

Hyesu " And who's that?''.

Hyejin''Unnie,you don't know who's that .You are not kidding me right unnie. He's oneof the kingkas. Really I should teach you about  The Empire High"

 

Hyesu didn't know who were the kings or what was their name. She hadseen them twice or thrice.She was too occupied with her studies because she had to get goodmarks to have the scholarship.

 

Hyejin '' Unnie , the kinkas are six . They are known as EXO-K. They are the most handsome guys in the school.They are Suho, Baekhyun , Chanyeol ,D.O, KAI and Sehun"

Hyesu had known enough of them so she asked her sisterwho was telling A-Z about them But caught their names as Suho,Baekhyun,Chanyeol,D,O,KAI,Sehun.

 

Hyejin ''Unnie ,I have a crush on him.He talkstome nicely and treats me well.''

 

Hyesu was trying hardto convience her sister that crush and love aretwo different things.Crush was a simple attraction while love was some kind ofafeeling ,

 

But Hyejin was in no mood in listening tohersister so Hyesu decided to talk about this later.