Thank You Rain!!

Damn Your Hot

Amber Prov.

 

I ran towards the only building in sight, my hands holding up the hoodie I had connected to my jacket. God, this rain, it just had to choose now to start pouring. I grimaced as I stepped into a large puddle, getting me more wet, if that was even possible. Finally getting to the building, I looked up towards the sky and saluted, thank you building! I thought as I went through the doors, trying to squeeze out as much water as possible from my clothes, that caused me to miss seeing someone else enter the doors. Shaking my head side to side to get water off, I jumped up in shock when I heard a yelp from beside me, looking to my right I saw a girl who seemed to be younger than my standing there.

"What the hell is your problem?" the girl would snap at me, but I didn't make a remark because I was too busy checking this chick out. She had long skinny legs, covered with short jeans that was dripping wet. Then trailing my eyes up, I saw that she wore a white T-shirt which was see through because of the rain. Then keeping my pace, my eyes landed on her face which was by now looking at me, her brow raised. "What are you looking at?" she would huff in irritation, while I could only smirk and reply,

"You," then turning my head back forward, I started for the front desk, the girl frowned, before heading in the same direction, and weirdly enough, we both slammed our hand down and shouted,

"One room please," I looked towards her and smirked while she looked back at me with a glare. The man at the front desk looked at us, then frowned,

"I'm terribly sorry, we only have one room left, would you two like to share? Or..." I let my eyes widen, scoring with this chick would feel refreshing, but she still had her limits.

"Would you like to share?" I turned towards her, holding back my trademark smirk as she considered it, she seemed to know that if she didn't want to, I would win the room.

"Fine," she said in anger, I could tell she hated rooming with a stranger, but she didn't have a choice with the rain outside. "Give me the keys, and you can pay," she added with a sharp tone, my stomach dropped when I heard her say that,

"What?" I raised a brow, but the girl had already recieved the keys and started towards the elevator, I hesitantly paid the man before following her, stopping the elevator door from closing just in time. Slipping inside, I headed towards the far end of the elevator and leaned against it, while the girl stood in the middle with a perfect posture. I huffed as I watched her, wondering when she was going to let up, probably never. The elevator dinged as the doors slid open I jumped forward and headed through them before the other girl could even move. I walked forward towards the room quickly, but the girl seemed to catch up to me fast, she did have longer legs. She slipped the key into the lock and waited for the click, then opening it and stepping in, dropped open. Wondering why she gave that reaction I looked over her shoulder and into the room, it only had one bed. I let a grin light up on my face as I walked past her and sat on the bed, "Well, I call dibs," I said slowly and teasingly as I bounced on the bed slightly.

"What! No, I'm the lady so I get the bed," I raised a brow at the statement the girl had just made,

"She thought I was a dude?" I shouted in my head as I got up, instantly deciding to on this. "How about we sleep together?" I slipped my arms around her waist, a devilish grin on my face, the girl instantly reacted and tried to push away from me, but my grip was hard. "How about it?" I would ask again, bringing her closer to me,

"No! Never!" She shouted as she pushed at my chest, her eyes growing wide as she felt something that wasn't supposed to be there. "You're a... Girl?" she asked as she looked at me, her confusion stopping her for a bit as she met my eyes.

"Yes I am," I stepped back and headed towards the bathroom, "So I'll take that as a yes," I snickered as I closed the bathroom door behind me, but didn't lock it. Stripping myself of the wet clothes, I shivered as it touched my skin as I took them off, then turning on the shower I waited for the water to warm up, and while I did, I listened for any noise outside. I heard the shuffling, and I just assumed it was the girl pacing back and forth across the room, thinking about something. After a few more seconds, the shuffling stopped, and so I strained my head towards the door, but suddenly it flew open, hitting me smack on the face. "Augh, that hurt," I moaned as I clutched my face, blood dripping from my nose,

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" the girl exclaimed, she grabbed a towel and wiped away the blood, and as she did she introduced herself, "I'm Krystal Jung," she briefly said as she threw the towel aside, then raised an eyebrow, waiting for my response.

"I'm Amber Liu," I replied back and look up at the girl who seemed to be blushing, well duh. I was , and standing right in front of her. "Want to join me?" I asked as i stepped into the shower hall, standing under it and sweeping a hand through my short hair. The girl only snorted as she headed back out the doors, a frown on her pretty face.

After I finished my shower I stepped out in my underwear and bra, I mean... I didn't really have anything else to wear. When Krystal saw me her face lit up, she turned her head away quickly and ran towards the shower to shower herself.

 

Krystal Prov

 

I stripped of my wet clothes as fast as humanly possible, after I loked the bathroom door of course. I frowned as I saw Amber's clothes strewn all over the floor,

"What a messy ," I muttered as I stepped under the still on shower head. I sighed in relief as the warm water caressed me, my hand reaching for the shampoo to get this over with.

I finished with another sigh, my long hair was dripping wet as I slipped on my undergarmets as well, I couldn't wear those clothes again. Walking out of the bathroom, but with a towel wrapped around me, I saw Amber lying on the bed, already asleep.

"Hm, that's better for me then," I would huff as I walked around, looking for somehwere else to sleep, but all there was, was the floor. I huffed once again as I headed towards the bed, a frown on my face as I grabbed two pillows and set them up in the middle so there waas a line that would seperate me and her. Then I laid on top of the soft matress and closed my eyes, sleep engulfed me as quick as I had settled down, a dream follwing right after.

I was lying on a bed, a black bed to be more exact. I looked around and saw nothing, but a blank room that was all white.

"Where am I?" I muttered as I tried to sit up, but something held me back, I looked at my wrists and saw them tied to the bed frame. "Hello!" I called out as I struggled against the restraints, just then I heard some chuckling of someone who seemed to be a female.

"Don't even try girl," the voice spoke as a figure stepped out of the white blankness.

"Amber?!" I asked shocked and terrified,

"Yes dear?" Amber would ask as she got onto the bed and crawled towards me, an evil look in her eyes. I tried to scream, but a gag showed up out of nowhere and shut off any sound I could have made. Then I out.

I woke up with a start, petrified with the dream I had, when I looked to my side I still saw that Amber was sleep. I nudged her shoulder into waking up so I could leave.

"Amber, wake up, it's morning. I have to go," I kept shaking her shoulder, trying to get her to wake up and return the key, then leave. Amber shot up, sweat dotted her forehead, I didn't even notice until I heard her heavy breathing.

"Krystal?" she asked as she turned towards me, she looked like she had died, then was brought back to life. I nodded, but hesitated on whether or not I should comfort her or not. Amber then got up and headed towards the bathroom to get the clothes from last night. She came back fully clothing and raised an eyebrow at me, "Well?" she asked as I looked down at myself, the towel had fallen off and my bra was tilted, and out of place. I blushed heavily as I pushed past her to get my clothes as well that were hung up to dry. Slipping them on, I returned to the room and smiled at her, waiting for her to go first so she could leave. Amber nodded then walked out and headed towards the elevator, I followed her quicky. When we got to the front desk, Amber quickly did all the business that was supposed to be done and turned towards me, "So, how was your night?" she asked casually.

"Fine!" I answered back quickly, my mind returning to the dream I had before, I swiftly turned towards the main door and started to walk towards it, the usual frown on my face.

 

Both Provs

 

Amber and Krystal walked out of the hotel, both of them breathing in the air, AMber stretched and Krystal took out her phone, frowning to see that it still had no signal. The two girls looked at each other and smiled, Amber held out her hand,

"Guess this is good-bye," she spoke as Krystal shook her hand with a smile, then her face got an expression of confusion as she felt Amber pass her a slip of paper. Looking down at her hand, she saw the piece of paper had a number on it, then the words, "Call Me," on the bottom. Krystal looked up to question Amber, but only saw that she was walking away. Giggling, Krystal would turn around as well and start to walk away, both of them thinking the same thing at the same time,

"Damn, she's hot."