Chapter 1

Clover

FEW YEARS LATER                                                                                                                                                                                                            

@ Seoul, Korea

#Ji Hae's P.O.V.

"Okay we'll start for the new kids orientation." Said Headmistress Clara. We lined up in names so I'm a little at the back. It's a little boring and it made most of the students sleep. I tried not to sleep but I couldn't hold it up, My head fell on someone's shoulder and I get up in a sec, "Mianhae." I blush, Stupid Ji Hae! he's really handsome though, "Hello, Oh Sehun imnida." He smile at me," Oh Ji Hae imnida." for the rest of the orientation I stay awake I mean we stay awake.

"I'm so sleepy, Ji Hae let's see our class list!" He pull me to a board were classes list are, 1-1, 1-2, 1-2 and 1-4. I'm in 1-1 with Oh Se Hun. " Ji Hae, we're one class!" Oh no... I think I'm blushing now, I just realize he called me Ji Hae. We go inside the class and I sit at the corner of the class. I don't have any friends since... since Tao left me, where could he be?

"See that guy? he's so handsome!" They were staring at me, no, they were staring someone beside me. I look to my right and another guy was there. He caught me looking at me, I blush and he's trying hard not to laugh. I see Oh Se Hun is crowded by the girls. He sometimes look at me and smile. The teacher come in and we sit on our place. "Hi, I'm your homeroom teacher, Mrs. Kim. Now, let's choose our class leader, class assistant and secretary by voting."

So our class leader is Park Na Mi, class assistant is Kim In Lee and our secretary is me. Argh... Oh Se Hun, why do you choose me? the girls will choose me too if you choose me! I got no intention to make any friends. We're dismissed and I go back to my apartment.

 

@Ji Hae's apartment

" Glaze, Blaze, I'm home." My pets come, a black cat with green eyes and a black poodle with blue eyes. They run to me and start to circle me, Glaze start to pur. Awhh.. She want to be pat. I put my things and change into a simple green T-Shirt and a pair of brown shorts, I pat Glaze but then Blaze put his snout on my other hand. He wants to be pat too, so I pat him. After that, I start to do my homework and then somebody knock. I open the door and found my oppa, "Oh In Xing, why are you here?" He then go inside," Ya, I want to take my pet back." I lift a brown poodle and push my oppa ," Here you go. Now go." He give me a puppy eye but I slam the door right in front of his face.

I go back to my studies but then my manajer phone me. Ugh... Can't I have some peace? "Yeoboseyo?" My GLOB, the music is so loud,"Ya, Ji Hae faster. I'm at outside we've got some photo shoot for some magazines." I pack my books into a bag,"Ya! you said that I didn't any photoshoot today." I put some extra clothes inside and an umbrella, "Mianhae but this is urgent. After that Lee Soo Man want to meet you. Bye." She ended the phone, why does Lee Soo Man want to see me? Ah.... Ji Hae now go down and have some photoshoot.

@ Studio 5

"Keep it like that, good. A little to the left, Ji hae." Argh... I'm so tired and sleepy, "Okay that's the last for today, thanks." I change my clothes and erase all make ups. Yuck, it's so thick. "Ji Hae, come on. Mr. Lee is waiting for you." It's been two years being a model and I never see Mr. Lee last these two years. I pick up my things and go to his office. What's he's going to talk about? am I in trouble or what?

@Lee Soo Man's Office

"Mr. Lee?" I open the door and come in,"Ah.. Ji Hae, come here. I want to talk to you something that's really serious." I sit in front of him immediately, "we're going to have an audition in China and I want you to become one of the fake judges." I drop my jaw, being a judge? Go back to my hometown? "Of course Mr. Lee, I will do that." Yes, I can search him again. Tao, where are you exactly?

XX, September XXXX

@China

"Oh my that's Ji Hae, what's she's doing here?" Ah.. I'm so tired but I can seearch for Tao. Where is he? Will he join the SM audition? He likes to rap though. "Excuse me, can I have an autograph?" A little girl come to me," It's okay, just use mandarin." Damn she's so cute, I give her an autograph and go to a hotel nwhere the others are. Oh and my parents didn't live here anymore, they live in Paris being a fashion designer. I'm one room with BoA unni, good thing it'sher. She's so pretty, I'm so lucky to be her roomate. "Ji Hae, imma sleep first." She then sleep, after hearing that I just realize how sleepy I am so I decide to sleep.