FINAL

STUCK IN THE MOMENT

14th of April, It means tomorrow is his birthday. I sighed quietly to keep my mind realized that it has nothing to do with me anymore. I shake my head letting the thoughts of his birthday gone. I opened my locker and grabbed some books inside and close it. 

I turned myself heading to class but then I saw him walking from the corner of the corridor heading to our class. I saw his face again this morning, And I miss it. I quickly go inside the class, not wanting to face him closer. I sit on my place and starting to talk something funny with some friends. I wanted to look happy in front of him, I want him to feel that I can live without him. I don't think I didn't move on yet. Just I think.. "Each girl has that one guy she never loses feelings for." And Woobin is the guy of my sentence. 

I show my best laugh when he reaches the class. I want to look happy and also I wish he would fall for me once again. I pretend like I don't know his existence but I know he was looking at me slightly. As soon as he sits on his chair, Someone calling him. "Woobin-ie~" He lifts up his head and then smiles to see Jasmine Yoo. She is not his girlfriend, He just like to flirts her. 

"I miss you~" Jasmine runs towards him who was stood up opening his arm. She hugs him and smooches his lips without thinking about how everyone's eyes look at them. And... without thinking about my feelings who was watching them from the corner with eyes full of tears. Not wanting to let everyone knows, I rushed to the washroom and crying quietly there. I should stop this feeling. This is enough for me. 

I was crying for about 30 minutes in the washroom, the class has been started 20 minutes ago. I wash my face and look at myself in the mirror. I am feeling better but my eyes looked a little bit swollen red. I took a deep breath and exhales it. "Fighting!" I cheered myself up. 

I knocked on the door before opening it. I could tell everyone's eyes including Woobin's were on me. I could also tell some of them figure out my swollen eyes. "Where have you been, Soora?" Kang seongsaengnim asked me. I ran out of words and just looked down. Luckily Kang seongsaengnim is a very kind teacher so he let me pass this time. "Sit now." I nod, "Kamsahamnida." 

I sit on my chair as taking out my exercise book. I turned my body to back, I want to ask which page I should open. But then I caught him was looking at me. I couldn't even understand his eyes. The expression of his eyes saying that he is worry about me. Once again my eyes locked with him. But I quickly turned to a proper position again and concentrated in the class. 

The bell has rang and it's the time to go back home. I headed to the front gate. He stands in the middle of badass outside the school's gate blow away the smokes of cigarette. The disappointment come out from me. He promised me to be a good guy be he broke it. I don't know who is he anymore. I keep cursing him inside my heart. But in a short time, I adore how perfect he is. His smirks and how he blows out the smoke. How he put his hand inside his uniform. How tall he is and I miss his warm hug on me. 

As our distance getting closer, I walk passed through him, for a second our eyes locked.  I turned my head away, Not letting him know my heart. I can feel his eyes still following on my moves. I hold my breath, I just want to look perfect in front of him. So he will regret for letting me go. The right time, Kris came with his motorcycle. He knows me the most. I take my sit on his motorcycle and grabbed on his waist, Hugging him closer since Woobin is still watching me. I took a glance at him and I could tell he was burning of.. Jealousy?

Kris dropped me in front of my house. "Thank you, Boo." I laughed. "Stop using me, Little brat." He flicks my forehead jokingly and we both laugh. "I will leave now." He said and I give him a nod. "Be careful." He smiles and heading away. 

I dropped myself on my bed, Feeling tired. And I decided to sleep.


I woke up late for a nap. It is 8 at night. I sit on my bed and looking at my phone. "This is almost his birthday." I said. 

I took a long bath and dinner and I finished at 9.30 pm. I couldn't get sleep anymore since I just woke up at eight. So I decided to walk around and maybe get some night snack on the street cafe. I decided to eat some fish cakes and some of other street snacks. I also grab bubbletea and I bought a cheesecake. 

It is almost midnight now but I still didn't feel like going back to home. I don't know why but my feet walking to this place. Our favorite dating place. The place in on the lake's area. We always date here as watching the lake. Silent, Only both of us. We laughed, cried, fighted, kissed, hugged. This lake and this tree beside the bench knows everything. Do they also know what I am feeling now? 

I am sitting alone ironically, crying quietly. I avoid to see this place since we broke up. But now I am here, Sitting here and remembering all of the memories we had. I cry in silent, while I took my cheesecake out and start eating it without stopping my tears. I can live without him, But a half of me just don't wanna live without him. 

I laughed shortly in my tears. "You're so stupid, Soora." I crushed myself so badly. "No, You're not." I stopped my tears in shock to hear someone's voice. 

It is Woobin's voice. 

I turned my body and he is already in front of me. I stunned. "W-what are you doing h-here?" Our eyes locked intensely. His eyes showing pain, and anger, and there is something I am not sure.. love? He grips my shoulder tightly and crashed his lips on mine. I was too shock and stunned, I dropped my bag and also my cheesecake to the ground. His eyes closed tightly as his lips keeps crashing on me roughly, full of anger. I tried to push him away and he let me go when he is out of breath. 

Our breath is unstable. His eyes looks red. He yells at me. "How couldn't you figure my heart? I am missing you and it's killing. Why don't you try to call me or text me if you miss me? Why didn't you do anything when someone else kissed me? Why did you hug another guy that close?  Why didn't you talk anything to me? Why didn't you stop me when I smoke? Why didn't you know I was so worry about you? I feel like dying!!!!" He screams and I was shock to see his tears flowing down. 

I was so speechless but deep inside I feel happy. I wipe his tears away and caresses his cheeks softly. "I miss you." I said. 

He hugs my waist closely before kiss me again. I warp my arms around his neck. He kisses me softly, less of anger. I closed my eyes tightly as our lips keeps crashing on each other. I miss him. I miss his kisses so much. 

I break the kiss because I ran out of air. I smiles as I studied his face closely. "Happy birthday." 

I chuckles and he smiles. "But I don't bring any present with me now." I pout sadly. 

"You are my favorite present." He smiles and kiss my forehead before pulling me to his warm hugs. 

I hugged him back tightly, "Don't leave me again, I love you." He said, while I only smile because I am feeling the same. 

 


 THE END

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

HOW IS IT?

FORGIVE MY BAD ENGLISH AND TYPOES. 

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT.

 

 

THANK YOUUUUUUU~ ^-^