Haru: Luhan

I Can be Like Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The sun is shining and the flowers are blooming.” Baekhyun said as he looked around. “But why is the Chinese princess is at gloom?”

“Oh shut up Baekhyun.” Luhan said as he turn head around so that he won’t see Baekhyun.

“Why are you so gloomy my dear friend the comeback is just around the corner and you are still not happy? Why? Is it because you don’t get the chance to be in front?” Baekhyun said as he sit at the chair in front of Luhan.

“No.”

“Then why? Is it because Kyungsoo get the chance to be in front?”  Luhan stilled. “I’m right… Yeah you are jealous of Kyungsoo.”

“No, I am not.”

“Then why are you so grumpy?” Baekhyun .

“Urrgh!!!”

“Luhan it’s spring the flowers are blooming try adapting with it.” Baekhyun adviced.

 

~

 

Luhan is walking around the hall to look for a place to practice with since their comebaci is coming, he needs to practice more and gain everything he lost. “Remember don’t force yourself.” He remembered Suho telling that to him.

“Like I would follow that.” Luhan said.

 

“Follow what?” Luhan was surprised to hear another voice from his back, so he turned around and saw Jongin. “Yow, Hyung.” Jongin just finished his dance practice.

“Ah nothing… are you done?” Luhan said. “Can I use the studio that you used?”

“Of course… I’m on my way to get my things anyway.” Jongin said.

 

The two of them walked together until they reached the said room. Luhan placed his things on the other side of the room while Jongin is getting his stuff ready.

“Oh hyung… what are you practicing?” Jongin asked.

“Nothing I just feel to dance…” Luhan said as he placed his phone at speaker and choose a song. “Oh… Kyungsoo is going to make a special dinner tonight so you should hurry before Sehun and Tao finished it.”

“Yep.”

 

Jongin was about to go out when Luhan put down his phone. “You really like Kyungsoo, huh?” Luhan is afraid of what Jongin will going to say but he needs the answer now, now that everything is still fine.

“What if my answer is yes?” Jongin asked then Luhan turned and saw Jongin’s back. “Goodbye hyung.”

 

With that Jongin left and Luhan was left alone, he wants to cry but crying won’t help him now, so he pressed the play button and started to dance. He can feel the loneliness of the song he had chosen; why in the world he is sad? Is it because Jonginhad someone? Shouldn’t he be happy for him? Or maybe because it can be him, why not him?

Luhan was still dancing eventhough his tears are coming and even though his heart is breaking, he needs to let go, but of course he can’t, he will never be.

 

Luhan was about to pause the music when the lights turned off itself, he was scared but he turned around, but before he can turn around, a hand wrapped around his waist and the other was wrapped around his chest and holds his chin.

“W-Who are—“ Before Luhan could finish his sentence, he felt a sof pair of lips on his own. The unknown person, who was holding him, is now kissing him.

 

After so many minutes, Luhan regain himself and tried to let go from the unknown man, he succeeded and even left a scratch but he was not sure where. “Who are you!!!” Luhan heard the footsteps coming out from the room, he tried to follow the man but his feet are losing its sense. Then the lights came again revealing Jongin on the door.

“Hyung? Are you alright? I saw the lights coming out but then I never saw you came out so I got worried and went here.” Jongin said then he saw Luhan who was at the floor. “Hyung!” He immediately went to Luhan. “Are you okay?”

“Y-yes… I guess.” Jongin help Luhan to stand up. “Thank you.”

“No need to mention.” Jongin said.

 

~

 

“LUHAN!! WHAT HAPPENED!!!” Baekhyun said then he helped Luhan. As Luhan and Jongin entered to their dorm.  “What happened to him!” he glared at Jongin then Luhan stand up alone.

“It’s not his fault Baekhyun, I’m tired… can I sleep?” Luhan asked then Baekhyun get Luhan’s stuff from Jongin and help his bestfriend to go to their shared room. “Good night, Jongin.”

“Good night, hyung.”

After a minute, Chanyeol came out from the C.R. and saw Jongin at the door. “Yow, Jongin?” Chanyeol looked puzzled. “Why are you blushing, dude?” Chanyeol was surprised to see covering his blushing face.

 

~

 

The next morning, Luhan woke up and saw his stuffs from yesterday then he remembered the scene last night. He remembered those lips who kissed him with longingness. Then he felt a hot rush creeping on his face.

“Luhan?” Luhan looked at the owner of the voice and saw Baekhyun standing. “Are you alright?”

“H-huh? O-of course.” Luhan said.

“Then why are you blushing?”

 

“Baekhyun?” Luhan said. “Can I tell you something?”

“Something? About what?” Baekhyun asked as he looked himself in the mirror.

“Something that happened last night.” Luhan said. Baekhyun looked at him then smiled. “Are you willing to listen?”

“Of course.”

 

~

 

Luhan told Baekhyun about what happened last night, since Baekhyun knew everything about his crush on Jongin. Baekhyun listened to him and never interrupted him, that is what he likes about Baekhyun, he remained quiet when it is needed. “So?”

“You saw you remembered scratching him right? And those who were in the company can only enter that hall… so now we had more chance on finding that man… anything else?” Baekhyun said.

“He was… I think taller than me.”

“Okay then… I think we may find him but what are you going to do if we find him?” Baekhyun asked.

“Jongin said he likes Kyungsoo… well not too directly but that’s it… then maybe I can fall inlove with guy… I mean eventhough he harassed me and forced him to kiss him… I felt like the way he was holding me is something… like he was treasuring me…” Luhan said.

“Then in short, you’ll going to forget about Jongin and move in with this guy?” Baekhyun asked again and Luhan replied with a nod. “Well then…” he sighed. “I’m going to help you.”

“Thank you.” Luhan smiled.

 

~

 

Baekhyun came out from his room when he heard something at the kitchen. “Next time try to be more careful, okay?” He saw Kyungsoo putting a bandage around Jongin’s arm, then when it was done, he pulled his sleeve to cover it.

“Thanks Kyungsoo and I will.”

 

Then Baekhyun leaned his back at the wall. “If I’m correct… Jongin was left behind yesterday and Luhan found him… then Luhan said he left a scratch on that man he kissed… and Kyungsoo put a bandage around Jongin’s arm… wait Jongin is the least prone to accident because he is very careful than why does he have a bandage… don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter