One Shot

What She Really Feels About Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You know what’s funny? Me and her. We’re really funny. Just last night, she had said I was always going to be your precious little sister. The problem is I don’t want to be her sister. I want to be her lover. So I confessed to her. I confessed and you know what I got from her? I became part of the friendzoned. Of course she wouldn’t know what it’d feel like. Everyone falls head over heals for her, including me. She say you’ll still be my friend, yet what is this? This wasn’t always how it was. She never ignored me. Yet after my confession to her, it seems my existence to her has vanished. That really hurt, you know? She could’ve just said that she didn’t want to be friends with me. It’s a lot better hoping that maybe, just maybe, I would get even one text from her. But no. I don’t. And I don’t dare to text back, fearing I annoy her even more than I already have. So instead, I wait. With false hope, I wait.

 

It was the night Tiffany was holding the mega household party of the year everyone was hoping for. Just two nights ago I confessed and haven’t seen you since until tonight. But seeing her pains my heart. She act as if nothing’s happened. She acts as if she didn’t ignore me and everything is fine between us. But it’s not. Yet why is she acting like it is? At first I mistook her for another girl with the pounds of makeup you never wore. I didn’t think she were the type to go for a scandalous outfit. But then again she always hid that part from me, only exposing it to the rest of the group She was thinking I was too young to see her like that. But I’m not young.We’re only two years apart. That isn’t young at yet she see me as the baby.

 

I swallow the last bit of alcohol left in the glass bottle. She seem to be having fun.I only glanced over just but see you dancing around without a care with my only rival, knowing I’m watching her. She know full well I have feelings for her, yet you still dance with her. I set the bottle down as I see three girls approach me. If she can go around with whoever you’d like, why can’t I? It was easy getting their numbers. But we all know I’d never call them. Yoona comes to me, talking about how she saw me scoring a few digits. I nod. We continue having a full on conversation but it mostly consisted of me laughing at her antics. For the first time in a while, I was able to feel happy. It was crushed when she come to us.

 

“Hey Yoong. Hey Seo. Whatcha guys talkin’ about? I can hear you laughing all the way from the dancefloor.”

 

Before Yoona can say anything, I interrupt her and coldly say, “Do I know you?”

 

I walk off, away from the questioning looks both of them had on me. I need to get away from her. If she thinks she can be the only one to lead the game, she thought wrong. If she won’t speak to me, I won’t speak to her. Done deal. I grab a bottle of water, hoping it will freshen me up. I roll my sleeves up and my vest. Why did I even bother coming to this stupid party anyways? Oh, right. Tradition. Tiff always needs the nine inseparable members of the group at the party. And unluckily for  me, I happen to be one of the nine. I continue sitting outside until the party ends. When I do come in, I see her tipsy, hanging off of Yoona. I sigh and walk over.

 

“Hey Yoon. How’s it goin?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter