Because Heechul was going away

Because Heechul was going away [ONE-SHOT]

 

The elevator’sbell sounded off as it landed to a stop on the 11th floor. And a man with slightly long hair comes out and walks to the room, where the members are staying.


He walks slowly, he sighed in relief as the news to his enlistment was out, he felt relieved. It wasn’t actually in his plan to announce it, but since someone told him it’s rude to his fans, he decided to tell everyone about it.


He stopped when he reached the door, he’s actually going to miss this building. Even the door. he chuckled to himself and let himself in.


When he went in, the room was quiet, and the members were all over the place, just doing nothing, or just not doing nothing but staring at nothing. He saw everyone, everyone but him.


“Hey hyung.” Somebody finally noticed him, he thought. It was Donghae.


“Hey, where’s--”


“His room’s lock, and he absolutely won’t let anyone in.” it was Kyuhyun who answered him.


He sighed, he has talked to the members already, and texted to each of them.


‘I guess it was not enough.’


&&


It was really not enough. Hyukjae thought, as he lied on his bed, letting his tears fall from his cheeks. It wasn’t really something to cry about, he was coming back, he promised he will, but the sudden news, he just can’t take it.


He has cried for who knows how long, and his eyes were already puffy from crying, but he can’t seem to stop, the tears refused to stop falling. He turned to the other side when he heard someone knocking. He sighed, it’s already obvious that he wants to be alone. He closed his eyes and decide to not answer.


But the person was knocking nonstop now, and it irritated Hyukjae, he put a pillow on his head for him not to hear, though he still can a little.


“LEE HYUKJAE IF YOU DON’T OPEN THIS DOOR, I AM GOING TO BREAK IN!!!”


He heard it well, very well, he knew someone who can shout that loudly when he’s mad, and he knows that person is not joking on breaking in. He immediately gets up and opens the door.


He stood face to face with the guy that was making cry 1 litre of tears, none other than his lover, Kim Heechul. He avoided his eyes, so he just left the door open and went again to his bed. He sat down on it.


Heechul stares at him, and went inside the room, he closes the door as he did. He leaned on the wall, opposite to his bed, where Hyukjae was sitting.


The room was silent, except for Hyukjae constant sniffing. And Heechul couldn’t take it anymore, he was the first one to talk.


“Hyuk, why are you crying?”


“I’m not crying.” Hyukjae snapped at him.


Heechul paused for a while before replying, “Hyuk, it’ll be okay.”


“No.”


“It will be.”


“No.”


“Hyukjae, stop being stubborn, will you…” he said, and approaches Hyukjae, he sits beside him.


“You… you’re so unfair… did you really plan not to tell us until the last minute? Or did you plan to not tell us at all…” Hyukjae said, in between sobs.


“Aish… you… you’re such a cry baby…” Heechul said and hugged him. “I already told you, I’ll come back, and it’ll be okay…”


Hyukjae just cried in his shoulder, he was there now, and that was all that matters to him, he’ll worry about next week, and maybe he’ll cry again, but he doesn’t care, as long as he’s here. He'll just have to wait.


“And besides, when I’m here again, and you’ll be going to military, don’t you think I’ll be sad too?” Heechul said.


Hyukjae managed to smile, he looks at Heechul and smiled at him, then pouted again, “Don’t you dare cheat on me there!” he said.


“What the hell—I’m the one who should be saying that!” Heechul snapped at him.


Hyukjae laughs a little. “I’m going to miss you…” he said quietly. It was going ot be okay, because it was what he said, and he'll always remember that.


Heechul smiled, and pinches both of his cheeks and pulls them. “Stop crying already!!!”


Hyukjae couldn’t help but just cry, not in sadness anymore, but in pain.


‘I’m going to miss you too… you know that right?’ Heechul thought.


-end-


a/n: well, obviously... this was written because of hee's enlistment... and hyuk's very much sad expression in inki T^T it was really heartbreaking...


well, hope you all will like it ^^
comments are loved~ :>