Americano & Latte

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ring, ring it's you again heart pops 
I loved to hear you 
It's been all day I've been waiting for you 
Hello, you call my name 
So much stories you shared with me 
You said a lot to me about girls 
Oh, it's so nice 
And every beauty thing they did to you 
Don't stop and tell me more

 

“Sachi!” a young guy, not too short but not too tall either, called her name.

“Jonghyun-ah~ What take you so long? I’ve been waiting for…. 10 minutes you know.” Sachi giggled, teased Jonghyun, her best-buddy.

“Mianhe~ Have you order….?” Jonghyun asked her, looking at the menu at the coffee shop.

“Yep. Iced Latte for me and Iced Americano for you.”

“Good girl.” Jonghyun chuckled and started to busy with his phone.

“Yah… Don’t you get tired with Americano? Try latte. It’s been a year and still Americano?”

“No. Americano is the best, Kitty.” Jonghyun nicknamed her Kitty, because according to him--Sachi’s face’s as cute as a kitten, when the first time they met.

“Hmm.. and now you want to meet me so I can watch you busy with your phone? I’m busy too, Jjong.”

Jonghyun grinned and put his phone on the table.

“Well you know, there’s a cute girl.” He started his story, excitedly, with his puppy eyes.

“Again?” Sachi put her head on the table—feeling tired of hearing Jonghyun’s never ending love story, and raised again when the waitress put the drinks on their table.

“But this one… Ah, she’s so different!”

“This-is-a-zillion-times, Jjong. Stop flirting, dating and make-out with another girls. Just settle-down with someone who’s worth to fighting for.”

“You’re just like my noona...”

“That means we care about you. So, who’s this girl?”

“Ha! She’s a new intern at the office…”

“She’s hot?” She cut Jonghyun’s words.

“Yah! Stop cut my words you brat.”

“Uhm, sorry.” Sachi giggled, smirked.

“But yes, she’s hot.”

“Ugh.” And she put her head back on the table.

And he continues his long-ended story. Sachi lost her concentration; she starred at the young guy in front of her. She looked into his eyes, his face. The way he talk, so excited. Too bad, he always talked about another girl.

“Kitty? Are you listening?” He called Sachi who busy starred at him. No response, he pinched his best-buddy’s cheek.

“Aishhh! What the hell? I’m not a kitty~!” She pouted and rub her red-cheek.

“Stop daydreaming, I’m telling you a story, not lullaby-ing you.”

“I’m so sorry. I’m just sleepy. You talk too much about this girl.”

“Sleepy? After having a latte? Are you a bed-bug or what…”

“What? A bed-bug?”

“Yeah, you know. A little creature that you can’t see with bare-eyes and live in a bed.”

“Oh my God!! Screw you Jjong, now you freaking me out!”

Jonghyun laugh like crazy when he look at Sachi’s crybaby expression.

“I hate you, Jjong.”

“Noooo, I hate you too, Kitty. But you’re so cute! I’m sorry, Kitty!~” He still laughed and mess her hair.

 

How I wish I can say I love you, Jonghyun. And you replied it with I love you too, Sachi, or Kitty, you name it. Sachi’s started daydreaming again.

 

♥♥♥♥

 

A few months later

From: Jjong~~

You should congratulate me! She’s mine! Woo-hoo!! Talk to you later!!

 

You stupid boy. How I wish you only look at me. She erased her teardrop. She’s sad, of course. It’s been a year or two that she’s in love with her best-buddy. They met at college, 2 years before they’re graduate and getting close since then. Her feelings grown to him since the day he saved her from her jerk-ex who tried to slap her when she argued with her ex.

 

To: Jjong~~

No way! I’m just gonna congratulate you when you’re get married. Kkk~~

 

♥♥♥♥

 

Loving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter