Luhan

Mr. Cupid

  "Mission No. 196743 completed!" Luhan uttered happily as he gaze at the new couple in front of him being sweet with each other. After a lot of tiring missions, Luhan decided to take a rest for awhile. 

 

  He was resting on the soft white clouds, wearing a Greek armour which exposed his slim but slightly muscular figure with toned abs. He has a smooth and white skin like of a baby, his cherubic face matching his melodious voice. 

 

  "Look, it's cupid!" a nymph squealed while poking her friend.

 

  "Kyaaaaaah, he's so handsome! " another nymph shouted.

 

  Luhan ignored them and continued his nap, he was used to it anyways. It was unlikely for him to fall in love with someone. I mean, he's the love god and his mission was to make a person fall in love with another person.  Love? Luhan doesn't know the feeling of how to love even if he's the love god. And he doesn't intend to.

 

  Luhan was searching for another target yet. He had just woken up from his relaxing nap and was ready to carry on with his next mission. He smiled playfully as he saw the target, aiming to shoot her. What Luhan didn't expect that he positioned the arrow backwards accidentally, and when he let go of the string, the arrow hit him. He stumbled on the ground, and lose consciousness. 

 

  He woke up at the smell of ham and bacons. He blinked his eyes and wondered how did he got here? He was about to get up when a girl entered the room, looking at him worriedly.

 

  As soon as he saw her, he was mesmerized, as if the time had stopped and she's all that he could see.

 

  "Hey!" the girl said making him flinch and come back to his senses. 

 

  "What?" Luhan asked innocently,  and the girl swear that he looks like an angel. Well, he did look like an angel.

 

  "What's your name mister? And what are you wearing? Who are-"

 

  He smirked. "You know very well that I'm a stranger, yet you brought me to your house. What if I'm actually a bad person?"

 

  He leaned closer to her, their lips almost touching. She closed her eyes involuntarily, knowing what will happen next. She can't move, she was paralyzed. Suddenly, she heard someone laughing from the background. She opened her eyes and saw the boy grinning mischievously at her.

 

  "Expecting something, aren't we?" he asked, his voice with a hint of playfulness.

 

  Chunhee blushed madly. She gently punched the boy's stomach before storming out. But then, someone held her hand and stopped him. It was him.

 

  "Chunhee..." he mumbled softly.

 

  "Her

 eyes widened. "How did you know my name?"

 

  "Because..." he paused and grinned. "We are soulmates."

 

  "Say what?!?!"

 

  Luhan just shrugged. He can definitely detect that she has a thing for him so it won't be hard to make her fall in love with him. The hardest part is, will Aphrodite agree to this? Luhan mentally sighed. He can't control his feelings anymore,  it's like he was a new him, but he still felt like he was Luhan.

 

  What's wierd is that he told himself that he would never ever fall in love, but he already did now, in an unexpected circumstances. He barely even know this girl, yet he found himself drawn to her, as if they were meant for each other.

 

  "Where do you live? I'll take you there," Chunhee firmly stated although it saddens her. She didn't know why, but when the firsr time she set her eyes on this guy, she felt like taking care of him. She was all alone in this big mansion, her family was in the States to work for their business. 

 

  "I don't have a home," Luhan lied. Of course he would lie, would she believe him if he told her that he's cupid and his home was in heaven along with Aphrodite? He hopes so. But humans dwell in reality, and he can't possibly reveal to her his real identity. It would create chaos and destroy the balance of nature.

 

  It's better if humans believe that they are mythical creatures, that they do not exist.