Chapter 2 - Our Memories

Let Him Go

Eugene sent Ji Hyo to her home. When Ji Hyo was about to take off from Eugene’s car….

Ji Hyo: Can you stopover at my house first? I would like to tell you something.. (Hesitantly asking her)

Eugene: Sure! Why not?

 

*In Ji Hyo’s house, she brought over some drinks and passed it to Eugene and ends it with sat beside Eugene on the couch*

Ji Hyo: “The memories..” (mumbling)

Eugene: “Hmm.. What did you said? And what would you like to tell me just now?”  (leave her focus on the tv and give the focus to Ji Hyo now)

Ji Hyo: I said memories just now.. (in sad tones)

Eugene: Hey, what’s wrong with the memories? Why you suddenly sad?

Ji Hyo: Actually… all the things we did today…. keep reminds me of him… First of all….. when we were at the café…

Eugene: Why? What actually happened?

 Ji Hyo: Actually… that’s the café that we always went together after filming….. And of course he will order for me my favourite Americano….

Eugene:Omo~ Ji Hyo-ah mianhae.. I never know about that.. If just I know about it.. I surely wouldn’t bring you there…

Ji Hyo:  Gwaenchana.. it was my fault too.. As I never told you about it…

Eugene: You said the entire thing that we did today… but it just one thing, right?

Ji Hyo: (slowly shake her head) Ani…. It keep reminds me of him when we went to Seoul park…

Eugene: Why?

Ji Hyo: At the park… I suddenly remember.. there was a time when we filming during summer… I apply sun block on his arm and…. even make some jokes that he didn’t take his shower… and also by ask the Pd whether there will have handsome guys like Nickhun as guest or not….

Eugene: Yah! You really don’t have any shame, huh? (trying to make jokes as Ji Hyo look really sad)

Ji Hyo: ㅋㅋㅋ, well.. Just at that times only.... Not more than that....

Eugene: ㅋㅋㅋ, ok, ok, go on with your story.....

Ji Hyo: Then.. my mind keeps flashing everything he did to me..

Eugene: Like what?

Ji Hyo: Erm.... like... actually while you driving.. we passed by a Chinese restaurant.. Then I remembered there was an episode with Byung Man-shi as guest that he fed me the noodles.. Not just that.. I also saw a bus.. it’s reminds me when we being couple for that episode.. then we need to separate.. he said “Is this what they called love? When you have it, it’s a burden, without it, you’re lonely..” at first I thought it was funny... Now I totally understand what he means by that...

Eugene: (Pat Ji Hyo’s back slowly) Go on.. I will to lend my ears.. if that can make you feel better..

Ji Hyo: (suddenly stand up, went into her room and came out with a box then sat back on the couch)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Eugene: Why you suddenly take out that box?

Ji Hyo: This box.. I found it when I cleaned up my house just now..

Eugene: What’s in there? Was there something that bothering you?

Ji Hyo: These things also brings back some memories..(Take out something from the box) This red knit scarf, this remind me when Siwon and Kim Min Jong as guest.. when HaHa oppa went to toilet and he leave Gary oppa with me to finish the mission, we pushed the trolly together then went to find the toys.. and before that.. I think maybe most of MC will think our on-screen-first-kiss when bigbang came.. but for me.. did you remember he disturbed me when Joong Ki and I were on acting to fool Min Jong-shi?

Eugene: Oho~~ that episode.. I remembered it so well..

Ji Hyo: Well.. for me that was the first.. even it was indirect kiss… At that time, I secretly love what he did..

Eugene: (giggle to Ji Hyo that keep getting blush)

Ji Hyo: Yah! Hajima! Stop giggling! (turn her face to the box and take out some notes)

Eugene: (stop her small laugh after Ji Hyo got ‘angry’) What’s with all those notes?

Ji Hyo: All of these notes were written by Gary oppa before he go.. (Starts read some of the notes and passed to Eugene)

 

‘Although the sky and the sea are far apart, they can still be together right? Just like you and me’

 ‘Do not get lost in moment. Remember as soon as it passes it is nothing but memory’    

‘During the coldest winter, remember that spring will always find you’    

 ‘Even when it’s hard.. Even when it’s painful.. just love’     

‘Now rush.. Rush towards your dreams.. Rush towards everything coming at you’    

 ‘I am thankful you never left.. But it’s time for you to go.. Smile the way you use to smile with me’     

‘Name, face, laugh, scent, there are so many memories you gave to me, there is so much soul that you left to me’
 

 

Gil oppa gave to me this box on his funeral day and I never bothered to read it.                        

Eugene: (Put all the notes on the coffee table after she read them) (give a hug to Ji Hyo)

Ji Hyo: (Can’t hold in her tears anymore, crying as soon as Eugene hugs her) Eugene-ah.. Now I really regret for what I did! I really should not let Gary oppa go.. and go to Chang Ju oppa..Gary oppa.. had already gone forever… Now even that b***h-son Chang Ju also leave me when he knew I still love Gary oppa.. He should be the shoulder I’m crying on.. Now.. I really wish Gary oppa will come back… I want to tell him that I really regret for let him go.. 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay.. finally it's came to the end.. So how this chapter? (i'm still beginner, please bear with it)

I'm really sorry for not update more than a week, I'm totally busy this week with homeworks [those are the subject i really don't like; physics, chemistry, history.. how i really wish i can leave all those subjects.. (_ _ ) ]..

However I still keep thinking how I should I end this fanfic.. And it turns out to be like this..

I'm really sorry for some of my readers, subscribers, commenters that hope it will have a happy ending...

Sorry for the grammar mistakes and any typo..

Please leave some comment ^^