↨ ONE

»{N.O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
One

Drip, pang, splat, crack. Rain came down on the city bus, striking the windows, beating the roof, slowing traffic to a crawl as water got splashed by tires. Low rumble of chatter filled the bus, and every seat had two to a seat...except for one. 
While the girl beside BoA chatted away with the girl behind them, her eyes glanced to a blonde haired boy with a well defined jawline, who sat alone, eyes glued to a book.
Except she'd noticed, as she always noticed little details of little things, that he seemed to be on the same page every time. And how long had that been exactly? 
Well...She'd noticed this a week ago, when she never saw him close the book, or turn pages, or if he did close the book, he simply went back to page one with a small sigh, a little breath of air that made his chest swell-
"BoA, do you have plans this weekend?"
She looked back to Jessica who was beside her, and shook her head with a no, "why?"
"Because! It's Siwon's birthday on Sunday so we need to plan something quick ASAP!"
"He's your boyfriend, why didn't you plan earlier?" Yubin chided, and the story began of how she didn't realize it with all that school was throwing their way..which was true. It was their first year of college, and they'd all known each other since the start of highschool.
Still, as the bus entered the gates of the University, her eyes glanced back to the blonde haired boy, who by now had his backpack in hand, book no where in sight so sh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter