Introduction

complicated relationship

a Kuroko No Basket fic:

Complicated Relationship

cast:

Kuroko Tetsuki

Kise Ryouta

Aomine Daiki

Akashi Seijurou

 

genre: romance, family.

 

rate: T

 

 

this fic inspired by a fic (i'm sorry i forgot the title. really!!) in fanfiction.net.

 

a sky-blue-haired girl was standing in front of a huge mansion, she wear's a t-shirt and a dark blue jeans. she had waited for past ten minutes. until a tanned boy with a dark blue haire shocked her.

"hey chibi, what do you lokin for here?" said the darkblue. the sky blue girl shoked and show him a poster.

"i'm not chibi, i'm Kuroko Tetsuna." said the sky blue, the dark blue one look smile cause the sky blue show him a cute anger expression. and raised the poster in front of the tanned boy. the tanned boy look confused for a second, until he show his unpredictable smile.

"allright-alright tetsu, what makes you need this job?" said the dark blue

"yeah, you know, i lost my wallet and my cell phone. and i dont have any families in tokyo. i need money, at least until i have much money to go home " said the sky blue. the dark blue looked thinked, he looked up and down the sky blue.

"okay, that's pity tetsu. I'm Aomine Daiki you can start to work now." said the dark blue.

"you need to clean the house, made us food. that's enough." said the dark blue.

"pardon me, how much people in the house?" said tetsuki.

"not much, just three for now. you can meet one of two when we already in house." said aomine.

the two of them go to the mansion. the dark blue show the dining room, kitchen, her room, and all the things she had to manage as a hosehold.

"so, for the first task, clean the dining room." said Aomine and go to the door.

"i'll come late, tell this to someone that have yellow hair okay tetsu." said Aomine then.

Tetsuki do the job for clean the mess dining room. too many stuff and magz. it look cruel for the huge mansion have the bad inpression like this.

"it'll be a long time cleaning."

 

-next two hour-

 

knok-knok

 

"i'm home." another voice shoked Tetsuki. she go to the front door, and found another boy that have red hair.

"welcome young master, i'm Kuroko Tetsuki. new household."said Tetsuki.

"are you sure to takin jobs here?" said the red haired. tetsuki look confused, why do people in this house say the same question? is that too hard to manage this mansion?

"i lost my wallet and my cellphone, and i don't have any families in tokyo. i need money, at least until i have much money to go home." said Tetsuki. she do her best smile ever so her master dont ask another question.

"oh, do your best Tetsuki." said the red haired. "i'm Akashi Seijurou. Don't ever touch my room." said Akasi coldly. and leave Tetsuki alone.

 

-05.00 p.m-

 

"this mansion is crazy. how come, they can leave here." Tetsuki have clean almost all the house part. she can do nothing except clean the messy house, cause the condition irritated her cleaness complex. yeah she's a freakin cleaning persons.

now, shes wanted to make some dinner. she looked to the refrigerator. and thanks to god, the refrigerator still have the matterial to cooked.

"not much, but it's enough for four people. maybe some miso soup, karage, and some salad will be nice." said herself. she start to work. 

 

-18.00-

 

"oh god. i'm really tired." said a tall blodies men. he open the door and got shocked cause the house is really clean. 

"what on earth!" he saw a reflextion of blue haired girl in the kichen. he really curious about it. with small steps he come nearer to the blue haired girls.

"who are you." said the blondies. the girl looked shock cause his sudden voices.

"i'm Kuroko Tetsuna, new HouseHold. Aomine Daiki san accept me to work here until i have enough money to going home." said Tetsuki fast.

"are you sure you can, i mean work here until you get your sallary next month?" said the blondies.

"yes, i am. i don't have any option. i'll worked hard for it." said Tetsuki. the blondies looked happy.

"i'm Kise Ryouta, the first child. i'm 22 next two month. in the middle is Aomine Daiki, he's 19 years old, and the last Akashi Seijurou hes 17 years old. i thiked you have meet with two of them Tesukichi." said Ryouta.

"yeah, i'm. Kise-kun." said Tetsuki.

"are you make all of this?" said the blondies. Tetsuki nods.

"you know it have been  long time, for me to eat house food. thankyou Tetsuki." said Ryouta and start to eat.

"wait, we should waited Akashi and Aomine first." said Tetsuki.

"hahaha, i forget. sorry, can you ask Akashichi to join us? i'll call Aominechi." said Kise. Tetsuki nod and go upstair.

 

knok-knok

 

"Akashi-san. let's take dinner. go downstair please." said Tetsuki. she can heard a growl inside. 

the door is oppen.

"okay-okay, i'll call the fast food." said Akahi but he can realease what he though.

"that's no need cause i have made dinner for us. follow me please." said Tetsuki. Akashi looked confuse but not longer. when the both of them ready in the kitchen, some one in front of the door come. it was Aomine the dark blue haired guy.

"wow this fantastic, let's eat guys." said Aomine, and eat first. make all the people smile.

"thanks tetsukichi you bring collor to this family." said Kise softly. Tetsuki just nod and eat.

 

---------------------------------

 

"mom, this is strange for me, why do people here looked liked not liked family? but atleast they looked liked good people. mom please watch me from heaven. i love you. and pray for me, so i can met that man faster." said Tetsuki, and go to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

this is my first fic in KNB (Kuroko No Basket). i'm sorry for the typos everywhere. english is not my language. so pardon me if you didn't understan.