Final [Time Travel]

Time Travel

Sorry for wrong ThyPhos and grammar's.


Sehun's POV


Great! Now I have to marry someone I dont really love. How on earth could this possibly happen? Im a jerk. I dont love girls and infact I hate them! Altough this stupid marriage! Stupid proposal! And stupid girl! I wish I could live all by myself till I die! Because of this stupid company!---

Tommorow is my wedding day, perhaps make a plan.. A plan that can ruin our wedding! I will not wake up early even if they let me to! I will suffer all those creepy crapy noise that they'll make to wake me up! Good!

"Sehun! Sleep early~ You have a big day tommorow!" My mom said. "But Im not to tired for resting mom! I want to stay up all night!" I said back to my mom "Is that the way you answer back to me? Did I teach you to answer me like that? Or perhaps you really dont want to be married Mr. Oh!" She yelled "Mom your'e right! I dont want to get married with that girl! I dont love her!" I replied back harshly "Well Mr.Oh~  you're growing bad! You dont care if my company goes down? Its our life my dear! You should know that!"

I didnt reply. I just went upstairs with an angry look creating on my face. "Why do I really have to get married?" I murmured to my self.. 

So okay. My plan is staying up late.. So I will not wake up that early, YEHETI took out my Tab and played games, go online and blahblahblah! But after few minutes I got bored.. I went downstairs and prepared my self a nice warm coffee. WOAH! I can see its already 12:00 PM.. I went upstairs to my room and drank my coffee..

As I did that I heard many dingdong's of clock around me.. Funny eii? DingDong,DingDong,DingDong its so annoying! I look around and saw nothing, I mean I saw no clock everywhere! ..... Hmmmm.... Maybe its just my freakin Imagination.. After seconds it stopped.

I layed down on my bed and closed my eyes.. But a few minutes later those annoying sound played again.. Hearing those makes me wanna punch something. I opened my eyes and--- and----

I Saw Im not in my room anymore. Lol! And what?! Im back to fifteen year old -_- I walked around and saw our old house.. Just small and we dont have any company yet before.. We were simple, and we always love each other.. But when I rach sixteen it all changed!

But someone was behind me.. I turned around and saw a beautiful girl smiling at me holding red roses. "Oppa, Want to go out?" She asked me "Do I know you?" I asked her "What? Oppa what's wrong with you? Im your girlfriend!" She said pouting "Wait?! I have a girlfriend on my early age?" I asked. She sighed "Yes.. Maybe you dont really remember me.." She said as she throw the roses.

"Wait! Im sorry but, what is your name?" I asked curious "Im Jessica, but you call me Soo-Yeon.." She replied . Jessica? Soo-Yeon? I murmured to my self "Jung is my surname" she added. Wait? Tell me this didn't happen.. I dont actually remember because of work,company and bussiness.

"Sooyeon, come on lets walk" I said handling her my hand. She held my hand and smiled "You remembered me?" She asked pouting "Yes! Im sorry- its just headache" I lied. We both walk .. Seing my old memories makes me feel calm.

We stopped at the seashore. "This is the place where weve met." She said looking at the sun . I hold her hand more tighter "Really? Guess it seem's wonderful." I said "It is.. Lets sit there at the bench!" She said pointing at the wooden bench.I followed her "This is where you tried to paint me.. But it failed" she said giggling "Oh yeah? I dont really have the talent on paintings" I said as I laughed with her.

We sat down looking at the sun.. Its already afternoon so it does not hurt our eyes. "SehunOppa, your my life.. I would prefer to die if I loose you. Carrying this heart disease makes me feel that I want to suicide.. But I wont because youre there.. I know its too early to give you a kiss on your lips but I wish I could.. I will love you endlesly even if you would forget me.. Thank you for showing your love"

"You have a heart disease sooyeon?" I asked as I hold her hand tight, staring at her serious "I tought you remembered me.. I already told you that before" she replied tearing  "Im sorry If I dont remember sooyoen" I said. She ran away crying , I tried to chase her but she was fast.. I began to became worried because she will get tired so I ran as fast as I could.

I saw her lying on the ground suffering the pain on her chest "Sooyeon!" I shouted as I went to her place "Sehun, It hurts to see you not remembering me anymore.. It hurts more than this disease!" She said .. I carried her till we reach a safe place . I layed her there at the bench.

"I love you sooyeon.." I said as I smiled and stared at her "I love you more Sehun,oppa!" She said as she sat down. I hugged her tight as she hugged back to me "I know its too early but--" I didnt continue my word~ I kissed her softly on her lips.. Her eyes widened..

After that it was all gone.. It disapered..

I woke up seing me on my bed and in my room at my big house.. I heard mom and Jessica talking to each other "Jessica, Sehun doesnt love you" She said sadly "But we were child hood friends! He should remember our past! Mrs. Oh , you see it hurts more than this heart disease!" She said crying.

I brushed my teeth as fast as I could and wear my finest clothes. I went downstairs running and saw her sitting on the couch crying while holding her chest.. I went to her and hug her tight "I love you sooyeon!" I said.. Mom was shocked.. She dropped her tea. "Son, are you crazy?" She asked "No Im not mom." I said as I smiled.. Jessica hugged back and smiled at me sweetly.. "I love you more Sehun,oppa!" I carried her in a bride position then bring her down.. I kissed her deep and she respond back..

hours,minutes,seconds the wedding started.. All I remember was she was beautiful and I only answered I do. Thank you for that 'TimeTravel'


Hello ^_^ Im sorry for errors on my story.. subscribe/vote/comment I appreciate it thank chu !~ hope you like it =]

Please read my new fanfiction, its still ongoing 'Red  Rosses' its Chanyeol and Sooyoung