Final

Let Me Be Your Genie

On a cold winter day, a 6-year-old boy was playing alone in the snow. A smile could be seen on his chubby face as he was enjoying himself in his very own world. Suddenly, a soft yet sweet voice was heard which make the little boy snapped out of his dreamland and search for that melodious sound. What he found was kinda unexpecting. In front of him was a small boy, slightly smaller than him, with brown fluffy hair, sitting back-faced him, singing the song which he recognize was "Tell Me Your Wish" by SNSD. He stayed still and  continue listening to the little kid, who was oblivious about his presence. 

sowoneul malhaebwa (i'm genie for you, boy)
sowoneul malhaebwa (i'm genie for your wish)
sowoneul malhaebwa (i'm genie for your dream)
naegaeman malhaebwa (i'm genie for your world)

As he was so absorbed into the song, he didn't realized that the browned-hair had finished singing. He was about to walked away back to his previous spot and act like nothing happened but he was too late. The singing boy turned around and looked at him before he could even move his feet. The smaller boy opened his eyes widely and clasped his hand on his mouth. He didn't know there was someone else in this playground and could have possibly heard him singing. He was flustered but decided to act bravely instead. He got up and walked to the tall boy. 

" Hi I'm Byun Baekhyun but you can call me Baekkie ". Baekhyun beamed brightly and give out his hand for a handshake. The other boy was quite taken back but still grab Baekhyun's hand and replied.

" I'm Park Chanyeol. You c-can call me..ummm....Yeollie ". Chanyeol scratch his nape and speak softly. He was naturally a shy boy and now since there's a hyper and cute boy was infornt of him, it make him more awkward than usual.

" So what are you doing here? And by any chance, did you hear me sing? "

Baekhyun asked Chanyeol shyly. His face was now as red as a tomato but he still act cheerfully. He waited for the other boy's answer and silently hoping that he didn't hear his silly singing.

" I was playing at the other side of the playground but then I heard someone singing so I followed the voice and then I s-saw you......"

" Sorry for disturbing you with my awful voice hehe but you're here alone? Don't you have any friends? ". Baekhyun tilt his head and asked curiously.

" I am new to this town and it seems like nobody want to play with me..I wish I had a friend.....". Little Yeol hung his head low, avoid showing his sad face to little Baek.

" You wish you had a friend? Ohhh wait that's it! I'll be your genie and will granted you that wish! ".

" Huh..? " Chanyeol blinked his big eyes rapidly and looked at Baekhyun.

" I wanna say that I can be your little genie. You know...I was just singing the Genie song and I realized that I want to be someone's genie! And now since you wished you had a friend, I decided to make your wish come true! ". Baekhyun answered excitedly, waited for Chanyeol's response.

" And how can you make my wish come true..? ". The tall boy was still in the process of trying to understand what Baekhyun had just said.

" It means I'll be your friend! ". 

" Really? " 

" Yeshhhh ". Baekhyun squealed and jump to hug his new friend. Chanyeol didn't move or said anything at that moment. Then when he feel the warm embrace from the little boy who was now hugging him dearly, he slowly raised his arms and hug Baekhyun back.

" Will you really be my friend? Will you promise to be my one and only genie? "

" I promise. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A 9-year-old Chanyeol was sitting in park with his best friend, Baekhyun, who was now playing on the swing. When Baekhyun realized that his best friend was staying still with a frown on his beautiful face, he jump off the swing and ran to Chanyeol.

" What's the matter Yeollie? ". Baekhyun poked Chanyeol's cheek playfully. Chanyeol  groaned and turn to face Baekhyun.

" I want to have a sister Baekkie ". Chanyeol pouted and rest his forehead on Baekhyun's tiny shoulder. 

" But you have 2 older brothers already! I don't even have one. But why do you want a sister? ". Baekhyun patted Chanyeol's head lightly.

" I saw Jongin with his sister this morning and they looked so cute. I wish I could have one too..even just for a day. I want to experience having a little sister ". 

..............................................................

Chanyeol didn't expect to see a cute girl standing at his front door, smiling so brightly at him. He looked from up to the bottom. Slightly wavy brown hair, cute droopy eyes,  adorable button nose with pink pouty lip. Oh my god.

" Hi oppa ". The petite girl waved her slender fingers and smile widely, showing her beautiful white teeth. Oppa?

" Who are you and why are you calling me oppa? ". Chanyeol examined the girl's face again and he felt like he have seen this face before.

" Aigooo Yeollie, it's me Baekkie! ". Chanyeol dropped his mouth open shockingly.

" Baekkie? W-why are you dressing up like that? "

" Yesterday you said you want to experience having a little sister for one day, so now I'm here, pretending to be your little dongsaeng ".

" You went through all that just for me? ". Baekhyun nodded his head and show his smiley eyes. Chanyeol immediately grabbed Baekhyun's face and peck his cheek lightly.

" Thank you so much Baekkie! "

" Never mind oppa ". 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was almost Halloween when a 15-year-old Park Chanyeol was whining about something to his mother.

" Umma......I want to see a vampire! ". Chanyeol shook his mother's arm as she was cooking in the kitchen.

" There's no vampire Chanyeol ahhh. I've told you many times already. Now go and watch TV or do something else. I'm busy cooking ".

Chanyeol huffed angrily and ran upstairs to his bedroom. The room was dark and when Chanyeol was about to turn on the light switch, a cold hand caught his wrist and he was pinned to his door. Feeling hot breathe over his neck, Chanyeol was now trembling with fear.

" W-who are you? ". He heard a soft chuckle and then he could feel a finger caressed his cheeks tenderly.

" Are you scared hmm? I thought you wanna meet vampires right? I am here now. You should be honored ".

The mystery voice was so husky, it sent shivers down his spine. He gulped loudly and tried to make out some words.

" A-are you r-really a vampire? " 

" You don't believe me huh? ". The vampire sounded abit mad and that moment he swear he felt a pair of fangs brushed against his neck and soft fingers around his neck. Chanyeol was panicked and dunno what to do so he bit the vampire's fingers HARD. A loud cry was heard and Chanyeol quickly switch on the light. And there he finally saw the infamous vampir----BAEKHYUN?

" Baekkie??? ". Chanyeol ran to his little friend who was now clutching on his fingers on the floor.

" It's just me you idiot! You really thought there was a vampire huh? Oww it hurts ". Chanyeol didn't know what to say so he pick Baekhyun's hand up and examined it.

" Baekkie! It's bleeding! "

" What?? Oh my gawd! Blood-............" Baekhyun couldn't even finish his sentence when he passed out.

20minutes later

Chanyeol was now looking at Baekhyun who was finally woken up. He brushed Baekhyun's bangs lightly and asked.

" Are you okay Baekkie? I'm sorry I hurted you ". Hearing Chanyeol's worried voice made Baekhyun smiled.

" I'm fine Yeollie. And I'm the one who should apologize for scaring you like that. " 

" But why did do that huh? Because you heard I wanna see a vampire? Are you fulfilling my silly wish again? " 

" Of course! I'm your genie after all. " Baekhyun smiled  and pinch his best friend's nose.

" Aish I told you to forget that genie thing. It was long ago Baek ah. You don't have to keep granting my wishes. And really Baekhyun? A vampire who's scared of blood so much that's he fainted? Seriously? ". Chanyeol teased and Baekhyun hit his chest playfully.

" You're so dead Park Chanyeol ".

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was Valentine's Day tomorrow and a 18-year-old Chanyeol is practically sulking. And why you asked? Because he doesn't have a lover and he's just jealous of the others. It's not because he's not good looking or anything. He actually is the most popular guy in school and everyone wants him. But he just couldn't find anyone he likes.

" What are you going to do tomorrow Yeollie? " 

Baekhyun who was eating his chocolate ice cream silently,suddenly asked. On the other hand, despite having no boyfriends or girlfriends, Baekhyun didn't really care about being alone on Valentine's day.

" I'm gonna lock myself up in my room and curse on anyone who has lovers ". Chanyeol puffed his cheeks which make Baekhyun giggled at the sight.

" It's Valentine's day tomorrow for god's sake! Why don't you go out and have fun? "

" It's because I don't have any partners! I wish I have a Valentine's date! Urghhh "

" We can hang out tomorrow. I'll go pick you up okay? ". Chanyeol seemed to brighten up a bit after hearing Baekhyun's suggestion.

" Okay Baekkie! " 

............................................................................

Chanyeol had dressed up nicely and was ready to go out. When he heard a ding dong from his front door, he rushed to open it quickly. And there stood a drop dead gorgeous man with a Rilakkuma on his hand. 

" B-baekhyun....." Chanyeol stuttered as he was checking out his best friend. Damn.

" Yeollie. Listen to me carefully okay? I have something important to tell you. "

" Sure. Come in first. "

Chanyeol lead Baekhyun into the house and decided to sit down on the coach.

" Yesterday you said you wanted to have a Valentine's date right? So here I am now, presenting as your Valentine's date-"

" Stop it Baek! If it's about you being my genie and making my wish come true again then stop it. "

Chanyeol didn't understand why he was angry. He was furious because everytime Baekhyun did something for him, he felt like it wasn't sincere. He felt like Baekhyun was just doing it because he promised him when they were young. And at first, he was happy to have Baekhyun as his date for today but when he heard Baekhyun saying he did it because it was Chanyeol's wish to have a date, he felt hurt. He actually thought that Baekhyun liked him. Because he also realized that he was falling for his own best friend. That's why he felt restless when someone else acted close to his best friends. That's why no one seems to caught his attention. No one seems to be as perfect as Baekhyun. And being with Baekhyun was enough for him.

" Park Chanyeol. " Chanyeol snapped out of his mind and looked at his beautiful friend. He was about to response but Baekhyun cut his speech.

" Yes I admitted that throughout all those years of our friendship, I always tried to fulfill your wish. Because I promised to be your genie remember? But don't ever think I did all those silly stuffs because I didn't want to break my promise. It's becasue I love you Chanyeol. You mean so much to me that I can't help but to make your wish come true even though it's ridiculous sometimes. I don't want to see you upset because it breaks my heart so that's why I really tried my best to granted all your wishes. And being your date today isn't just to fullfil your wish but because it's the only chance for me to confess to you. I love you Chanyeol and even if you don't feel the same, I can just pretend to be your date for today and  tomorrow we can act like nothing-"

Before he could finsh his speaking, a soft lip was pressing on his. He was tense for a moment but then decided to enjoy the kiss instead. The kiss was sweet and Baekhyun felt like he was on heaven. After some minutes, they broke the kiss. Chanyeol cupped Baekhyun's cheek and looked straight into his brown orbs.

" Do you really love me? Do you really want to be my date for this Valentine's day? Are you sure it's not just to make my wish come true? "

Baekhyun smiled softly and nodded. Chanyeol was so happy that he couldn't contain his feelings. He brought Baekhyun into his embrace and hug the daylights out of him.

" I love you too Baekkie! I love you soooooo much! ". Baekhyun chuckled at Chanyeol cuteness and handed the Rilakkuma to his giant.

" Here! I saw you looked at it last week when we went shopping. So I guess you wanted it right? "

Chanyeol took and kissed it softly. Then he intertwined his fingers with Baekhyun and smiled.

" You're my genie right? Then Mr.Genie, I want you to be my boyfriend ".

Baekhyun laughed before answering, " Of course my little human! Your wish is my command. "

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FINALYY! I really really hope you guys will like it! I tried my best and sorry for any mistakes! I haven't check it yet. Anyway please comment about what you think of this story! 

Bye Bye

xoxo~